• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][UNOFFICAL][zerofltexx/zeroltexx] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread
I'm testing this ROM and the only downsides I found until now are:
- not being able to use both physical buttons and navigation gestures (on Lineage OS there's a command line that forces navbar to show up)
- this ROM uses a lot of RAM so if I've Spotify and Firefox open, Spotify stops, for example. Maybe there's some Magisk Module to prevent this?

Positive:
- doesn't reheat as much as other ROMs based on Android 10
- a few more customization options than the Lineage OS 18.1
- everything seems to be working just fine

rythym05392

Dec 6, 2014
Samsung Galaxy M31
Please unzipping the rom and change the device name to "zerofltetmo" any of three device's name..
After this make again zip and install
I did the change as below in updater-script for S6 Tmobile and made a zip file again. When I install zip from TWRP, I get the error of Invalid Zip file format. Am I missing something ?

getprop("ro.product.device") == "zerofltetmo" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "zerofltetmo"

aammee143

Dec 24, 2019
I did the change as below in updater-script for S6 Tmobile and made a zip file again. When I install zip from TWRP, I get the error of Invalid Zip file format. Am I missing something ?

getprop("ro.product.device") == "zerofltetmo" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "zerofltetmo"
Please unzip before changing these lines ...
After change select all folder and make a zip file again..
Now in recovery select new zipped file for installation... that is it

Reactions: rythym05392

malim20

May 19, 2014
Hi @santhosh ravi

This is a really great rom. The problem is Bluetooth audio doesn't come through to my Bluetooth earphones. I am able to use all the touch controls and everything but the audio plays through the phone Speaker

Reactions: RolkinsoN

wason14

Mar 2, 2018
Funciona en el Samsung s6 edge modelo g925i?

Translation by GT: Does it work on the Samsung s6 edge model g925i?

Last edited by a moderator:

andy_from_ireland

Mar 26, 2011
Hello I think I have installed this right on my S6 Galaxy , I had to make changes to the updater script in the meta-inf so i could install it - only thing is now I was wondering how I would go around installing the stock S6 camera with its 'pro' settings etc because I dont like this very standard pixel camera at the moment and missing the stock galaxy S6 camera. Thanks.

4razkhan

Jul 28, 2021
I am experiencing extreme battery drain of 40% during screen off after updating my s6 edge SM G925I on pixel experience android 11 rom even after underclocking little cluster to 500mhz and set governer profile to conservative as I have never received such a battery drain on stock rom with custom kernel N0G33K Kernel V7 as I am able to underclock my both CPU clusters to 500mhz with conservativex governer which further extended battery life

I want to ask @santhosh ravi @enesuzun2002 @0smosis @Noxxxious for any underclock kernel of pixel experience android 11 rom for S6 edge SM G925I or any other battery fix as soon as possible as I Don't want to switch back to stock rom due to this issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy S6 [zerofltexx]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    Mobile Data

Not Tested
    Mobile Data

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWifi due to Samsung's proprietary implementation

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Latest Unofficial

Download Plus Edition

Credits:
    @enesuzun2002 and anyone who contributed to Exynos7420

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Bluetooth playback devices such as headphones are connected but the sound continues to come out through the speaker and not by headphones.
    somebody else can confirm that the mic work normally after a restart? any other bug?
    Bluetooth audio does not work.
    does this work on edge?
    I have an edge build, but it is completely untested and could likely not boot. I don't have the device, so I cant test.

Yes it works on edge too.
    Hi @santhosh ravi

This is a really great rom. The problem is Bluetooth audio doesn't come through to my Bluetooth earphones. I am able to use all the touch controls and everything but the audio plays through the phone Speaker