LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various proprietary hardware-specific code.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. */
- This rom is in development stage, please report bugs. Not recommended for daily use.
- Significantly improved performance, compared to stock rom
- Selinux permissive
- Unlocked bootloader
- Android 9 firmware installed
- TWRP or another compatible recovery installed
- Boot to recovery
- Format data
- Flash LineageOS zip
- Optionally flash any addons:
- Advanced > Reboot to recovery
- Flash the addons
- Fix biometrics fingerprint sensor
- Fixed access to the OBB folder, which caused an error in the installation of some games.
- Fixed touchscreen issues
- The admins and members of telegram group: https://t.me/a001d
- The LineageOS Team
ROM OS Version: