• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL/BETA] PixelExperience for Mi Pad 4

Search This thread

Piccolo1

Jan 15, 2021
I have came to think to be about time to be quit building roms. my life is coming to be busy nowadays. turning Android into v12 is just right time to close this thread. there is no trees for v12 for now.
I'm really sorry, I hope in the future it will release some roms, thank you for the great job you published

I have came to think to be about time to be quit building roms. my life is coming to be busy nowadays. turning Android into v12 is just right time to close this thread. there is no trees for v12 for now.
Could you still do an October patch for Android 11 build? I'm using Android 10 and want to upgrade to 11 at least but not sure which build is the most stable and bug free.

Reactions: Piccolo1

akshaysethi87

May 20, 2011
The latest build works well for me apart from one issue of plugged in and not charging. I need to restart the device couple of times to get it fixed. Please suggest a fix for the same.

crypticc

Aug 22, 2009
London
Hi I'm on 20210830 build and recently within last two weeks tablet has taken to refuse deep sleep. charged battery, and if left for 6 hours will go from 95% to 50%. Another 6 hours flat battery and device powered off. Zero deep sleep during that period.

Did those that had this issue before when I did not find a resolution. This is /was the only V11 ROM with recent security patches.

Edit: just realised that before when I had no issues I was on 20210729 build and battery would last 3 or 4 days of light-medium usage . But now on 20210830 I do have issues. So I guess the question is if anyone knows if the 20210823 or 20210818 builds go into deep sleep.

Thanks

Last edited:

justxxtx

Nov 22, 2021
Hi I'm on 20210830 build and recently within last two weeks tablet has taken to refuse deep sleep. charged battery, and if left for 6 hours will go from 95% to 50%. Another 6 hours flat battery and device powered off. Zero deep sleep during that period.

Did those that had this issue before when I did not find a resolution. This is /was the only V11 ROM with recent security patches.

Edit: just realised that before when I had no issues I was on 20210729 build and battery would last 3 or 4 days of light-medium usage . But now on 20210830 I do have issues. So I guess the question is if anyone knows if the 20210823 or 20210818 builds go into deep sleep.

Thanks
no, deep sleep doesnt work. there is a module for magisk, but it helps until the first reboot

Piccolo1

Jan 15, 2021

Thanks
try to change kernel, you can find it in the group telegram

crypticc

Aug 22, 2009
London
Thank you - am I being silly but I can't find the thread in Telegram. I've searched for Clover, Mi Pad 4, etc. in this subthread

Edit...just realised. Do you mean the MiPad4 telegram thread? (Not The one in Spanish)
Managed to find an invite link on another thread. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Piccolo1

mamarama9904

Feb 25, 2015
Test build of PE-11 for clover
Xiaomi parts is disabled due to existing no working function(display color). if you need this, you should stay August build, and no miui camera.
OK: boot, wifi, LTE, in/out camera, rotate, flipcover wake, night light, auto backlight, DT2W
Security patch: November 2021

kheradon59

Sep 12, 2016
Thank you - am I being silly but I can't find the thread in Telegram. I've searched for Clover, Mi Pad 4, etc. in this subthread

Edit...just realised. Do you mean the MiPad4 telegram thread? (Not The one in Spanish)
I have the same battery problem. Have you find a better kernel.
Anyone have a link ?

non_sang

Sep 21, 2008
Xiaomi parts is disabled due to existing no working function(display color). if you need this, you should stay August build, and no miui camera.
OK: boot, wifi, LTE, in/out camera, rotate, flipcover wake, night light, auto backlight, DT2W
Thank you so much. Anyone try this build please check if Google Play is certified?

mamarama9904

Feb 25, 2015

Attachments

• IMG_20211129_031955.jpg
    IMG_20211129_031955.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: non_sang

kheradon59

Sep 12, 2016
Hello

I installed SouthWest kernel v1.13-bpf

Found it on the AOSP MIPad 4 Telegram channel. Either that or the ROM from that means now sipping battery at this rate with nearly 99% deep sleep

Thanks.
I had problem finding the Telegram group but i find it;
Install the new kernel and get back Deep Sleep.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: crypticc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you so much. Anyone try this build please check if Google Play is certified?
    Hi, I installed yesterday. Everything seems to work fine. How can I check if Google Play Is certified?
    no certification in my environment.
    I have the same battery problem. Have you find a better kernel.
    Anyone have a link ?
    Hello

I installed SouthWest kernel v1.13-bpf

Found it on the AOSP MIPad 4 Telegram channel. Either that or the ROM from that means now sipping battery at this rate with nearly 99% deep sleep

Screenshot_20211128-195118_AccuBattery.png

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi Pad 4 [clover]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    Camera
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Lights
    Sound

Known issues
    Double tap wake is always on
    FP on Plus model doesn't work

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from AFH
    Download from AFH (Plus)
    Official TWRP

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Update (Q)
    -Sync latest source
    -Security patch 2020/04/05
    Update(PE&PEPLUS)
    -Sync latest source
    -Security patch 2020/12/05

Warning: an source code was deleted to avoid building error. so this ROM may contain unkown issues. reccomend to stay 11/05 if need stability.
    OK: boot, wifi, touch, autobrightness, rotate, sound, camera, flipcover/doubletap-wake, charge, BTsound(aac, aptX), google-login
    BAD: no found
    Greetings!
    As you may already know, Pixel Experience will be getting 2 editions from now on. One is Pie Edition and the other is Plus Edition.
    The Pie Edition will have a fully Pixel-like experience, with no extra customisations, while the Plus Edition will maintain the Pixel-like feel, while adding a few extra features. (read more about this change here)
    What this means to us is that our XiaomiParts is only going to be present in the Plus Edition and it has already been removed on the latest builds of the Pie Edition.

Since our friend @mamarama9904 is busy trying to get us some Official Builds and he's also working on the wonderful SuperiorOS, I thought I'd do some building since it's been a while since we've had new builds.

Mi Pad 4 (LTE)
    Pie Edition [16 August 2019] (link removed)
    Plus Edition [16 August 2019] (link removed, check this thread for new Plus Edition builds)

Mi Pad 4 (WiFi)
    Pie Edition [17 August 2019] (link removed)
    Plus Edition [17 August 2019] (link removed, check this thread for new Plus Edition builds)

Guys, also let us know if it's worth the trouble building both editions for each update. How important is Xiaomi Parts for you? Do you even use it? :cowboy:

UPDATE: As our friend @knoopx suggested here I'm adding different builds for WiFi and LTE versions. The only difference between them is that the WiFi version is missing the Dialer app, Messaging app and all the Telephony-related services.

UPDATE 2: Links were changed from Google Drive to MEGA.

UPDATE 3: Removed links
    Update
    -Sync latest source
    -Security patch 2020/06/05
    I updated the device trees so clean install may be needed.