Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.
With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (avaliable on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.
Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us!
Some of the features that are included on this ROM are:
* QS Rows and Colums * Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation * Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen * Power Menu Items * Battery LED light settings * Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it * AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way * Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout * Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too!
Also, you can check a full list of Features available here.
Thanks to this people, this ROM could be possible, so, i have to give a big thanks to:
* Shishu (For being there) * Ground Zero ROMs Team * AOSPExtended * ABC ROMs * NitrogenOS * AICP * DirtyUnicorns * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev) * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers) * OmniROM * CyanogenMod/LineageOS * PixelExperience * PureNexus * merothh * Resurrection Remix * AOSiP * CrDroid * CypherOS * PureKat * theimpulson * MatiHalperin * Project Xtended * Pixeldust Project * AquariOS * Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev) * PixysOS * The Memedo Testers team * Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot(ME ME ME) * You for your interest on our project
Also if you got some ideas,bug fixes, stability improvements or want to help to support features for your device, you can do it by sending a Pull request on Bootleggers Github (check downloads and sources part) or tell us on our Telegram group (Check about us section), will be really appreciated. Got some questions about some terms we use? Check our FAQ or feel free to ask us. We appreciate your feedback and help.
Download here/mirror link
GApps: Gapps (we prefer the stock version or less)
Magisk Manager - Here
TWRP - here
Kernel Tree - Kernel tree
ROM Specific bugs:
* Styles app crashing in few devices. Custom styles work. * Permissive mode * Some aligning problem
* 60fps is broken
1. Download the ROM
2. Download GAPPS
3. Go to recovery and TAKE A NANDROID BACKUP
4. Wipe Data and Cache
5. Flash OOS Latest + TWRP (from the OP)
6. Reboot to twrp
7. Wipe data, cache(system optional)
8. Flash ROM
9. reboot to twrp. This is compulsory
10. Now flash additional addons like gapps and magisk.
11. Reboot and profit
- Via the inbuilt Updater (Still not available)
- When you get a notification of new build available, tap it
- Tap Download
- Wait for Download
- Tap the three dots>preferences>enable "Prioritize update process"(this will drain battery faster though)
- Tap install
- Wait for install
- Tap reboot
- Via TWRP
- Download ROM
- Flash ROM
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash OpenGApps
- Flash Magisk
Phone Informations *Bootleggers OS version What you did: * Wipe data: y/n * Upgrade from previous unofficial bootleggers build: y/n * Restore with titanium backup: y/n You're using (if yes write which one) : * Task killer * Phone cleaner / Battery enhancer apps * Non-stock kernel * Modified kernel settings * Other mods Bug info:
If it is a random reboot, grab kmsg/dmesg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
google how to do it!!!
Lastly if you like my work and if you think I should be doing more kindly donate to me. ALL money will be gone to servers and investing in projects!!
Donation link - Donate to me/Click here for paytm donations
Screenshots will be added as attachments of this post
Bootleggers ROM, ROM for the OnePlus 6
Ayan Uchiha Choudhury
Source Code: https://github.com/BootleggersROM/
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 10.3.6 stock rom
Based On: AOSP, LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-11-29