[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] crDroid 7.3 | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i

Search This thread

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
GCam 7.3 bu Urynx
Downloaded, cant even open, app keeps crashing
It might be you need Google Apps installed and GAccount setup
or Signature Spoofing ON with microG installed and device registration active.
At least for me GCam on a plain Custom ROM did never work. For flawless Portrait Mode once you needed GApps GAccount active, not sure if this is still an issue. Installation of Google Photos might be crucial as well as Google interconnects all those Apps pretty heavily unfortunately.

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
I have a very strict google-less policy for myself.
May I ask which Messenger-Apps you use and in case of Signal if you use it with our without MicroG GCloud Messaging on? I had bad battery drain experiences without MicroG GCloud Messaging on - that's one of the main reasons I seek Signature Spoofing ROMs and like crDroid.

Xts7

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah I'm assuming that's the issue. You could try OpenCamera? I'm not a fan but I think anything is better than the stock camera at this point lol
I figure it out, wide lens works even on stock camera, you need to just press switch camera button (couple of times). I also downloaded open camera and imo is better because you can take raw pics, but thanks for help

Reactions: fizzy900

fizzy900

I figure it out, wide lens works even on stock camera, you need to just press switch camera button (couple of times). I also downloaded open camera and imo is better because you can take raw pics, but thanks for help
gotchu :) also you can take raw photos with gcam btw, just have to enable it in the dropdown settings. Bit weird as the raw photos dont come out as good tho

rodovict

Jun 16, 2018
May I ask which Messenger-Apps you use and in case of Signal if you use it with our without MicroG GCloud Messaging on? I had bad battery drain experiences without MicroG GCloud Messaging on - that's one of the main reasons I seek Signature Spoofing ROMs and like crDroid.
I only use XMPP (with Conversations as client) self-hosted as the only messenger means that I would reply/read in real time. It does actually draws very very little power.

I have signal too, but to be frank it hibernates 90-95% of the time, so I don't really have power data about it.

Reactions: ChriMo

Erbsenkönig

Dec 19, 2010
Flashed this ROM yesterday. Everything is working well so ar except Bluetooth Media Browsing; I can't browse my phone via my car's audio system.

rodovict

Jun 16, 2018
Sounds like an issue with Android 11. API 30 is much more restrictive with regards of file accesses. Either the ROM or the Bluetooth client though (or both).

A could suggest to try with a different client (preferebly a laptop or phone with Android 11). If still not working possibly a logcat.

Erbsenkönig

Dec 19, 2010
Since I have been able to browse my Note 5 Pro running an Anroid 11 Custom Rom, I don't think it's an Andorid 11 issue.

I'll try to provide a log this weekend.

Shadow Waffle

Feb 22, 2015
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
Hello everone.
I have been using this ROM on my device for the past few weeks without major issues.
My only complaint has to do with GPS. Using a GPSTest app I managed to get a fixed location after a few minutes, but it's not really working correctly. I wasn't able to view my location in any app that uses Google Maps under the hood (so most apps really). In Maps.me, I can get the location fix sometimes after leaving the device for ~5minutes.

I do suspect it might be a permission issue, since Android 11 can deny/allow once/while in use/allow all the timeGPS access, and for some apps (like GMaps), even though I explicitly set full location access in the settings (the prompts do not always show 'allow all the time' option.)

Top Liked Posts