• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] CrDroid 7.6 For Lenovo P2

Search This thread

Msharu73

Dec 30, 2017
Dear Astridxx,

Many thanks for this latest updated ROM. Please let me know whether Power-off Alarm (the Alarm wakes up the switched-off phone) works in this ROM directly or there is any setting for this?? Thanks in advance.

3volution3

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah, ever since Android 10 there has been some change that affects battery. While using the phone, the battery drain is similar to Android 9 and earlier. Or even a bit lower I would say. It's quite good. The problem only seems to affect deep sleep. Maybe they had to make some change in our device tree to fix some problem moving from Android 9 to Android 10 and the fix wasn't well implemented. For some reason, during deep sleep some component in our phone doesn't go to sleep anymore. I haven't figured out which one though.

Msharu73

Dec 30, 2017
Dear Astridxx,

Many thanks for this latest updated ROM. Please let me know whether Power-off Alarm (the Alarm wakes up the switched-off phone) works in this ROM directly or there is any setting for this?? Thanks in advance.
Dear crdroid ROM users, please check reply if Poweroff Alarm is working for you. In my case, its not working and the Alarm doesnt wake my phone when switched-off. Please inform if there is some special Setting for this. Or should i re-flash the ROM. Thanks in advance.

Rizaria

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
<!---This is a forum post template for manitainers to use on XDA, or whatever forum you post your build(s) on. You can copy/paste what is here and edit as necessary for your purposes-->

BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Links:
Download new: crDroid-7.6-Kuntao-Vanilla
Download old: crDroid-7.2-Kuntao-Vanilla
Download gapps: Flame Gapps 11

Bugs:
- Cast

Flashing Instructions:

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] CrDroid 7.2 for Lenovo P2

Contributors
Astridxx, kekeli217
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 11.x R
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Stock
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x

Version Information
Stable

Created 2021-02-01
Last Updated 2021-06-06
Does this feature Ethernet Tethering from Android 11?

Top Liked Posts