• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] Pixel Experience [Mi A2/jasmine_sprout][AOSP]

Search This thread

sando99

Jun 30, 2012
Sofia
Is this ROM stable enough for daily use? I just want to install it and use my phone without tinkering with it.

Ardnij10

May 29, 2021
added these to the buil.prop

persist.dbg.ims_volte_enable=1
persist.dbg.volte_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.vt_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.wfc_avail_ovr=1
persist.radio.rat_on=combine
persist.radio.data_ltd_sys_ind=1
persist.radio.data_con_rprt=1
persist.radio.calls.on.ims=1
@rbritton can you please add these lines in the build.prop in the next builds, so we don't have to manually.

Reactions: rbritton

lokyam

Apr 7, 2013
Hello is the best ROM, very smoothly, no drained the battery, but I found 2 errors maybe this happened only to me. I don't have Chromecast and when I connected the cable usb to my computer, the computer no read the phone and I can't transfer archives.

cvikas

Aug 12, 2009
Xiaomi Mi A2
Samsung Galaxy M30s

I have a unusual issue​

When connected to bluetooth headset, can't hear the phone ringing, the phone vibrates..
I can hear all other notifications and sounds, but can't hear the phone ringing in the bluetooth headset..
Please help..

Vinaxis

Nov 7, 2015
A bit of an offtopic, but anyone here not using the_dise Gcam? just wondering since it hasn't been updated in a long time and if there's a better Gcam build for Mi A2

Reactions: arnii5

xrayA4T

Aug 5, 2005
Joburg
Ok thanks, btw this rom quite smoothly, i didn't found any bugs. I looking for this rom, coz developer didn't build pixel rom original than plus.
I've been running on an old 4.4 build and it is extremely laggy, just like the official A11 ROM. Has this been fixed since PixelExperience_Plus_jasmine_sprout-20210602-2018-UNOFFICIAL? Is it worth the full wipe flash to the non 4.4?

dmandroid88

Apr 2, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2
I've been running on an old 4.4 build and it is extremely laggy, just like the official A11 ROM. Has this been fixed since PixelExperience_Plus_jasmine_sprout-20210602-2018-UNOFFICIAL? Is it worth the full wipe flash to the non 4.4?
Yeah. Non-4.4 version s is so much better than the 4.4. But it has some issues yet if you look in previous posts. Hope he will be fix them in the next release.
You should give a try to clean install the non-4.4 PE Plus version and see.
*Make sure you have the recommended firm first.

Reactions: xrayA4T

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The android 12 is still in alpha stage and may not be stable yet.. there will be some bugs and issues. We have to probably wait for Google to officially release it on pixel phones.

There are many developers porting the beta and alpha versions of android 12 roms. You can search the main mi A2 forum or even Google it you should be able to find...
    Android 12 was publicly release (AOSP uploaded to the Internet) on October 4. Later on, updated rolled out to Pixels on October 19.

There are currently one Android 12 ROM for the Mi A2 based on Pixel Experience, but this ROM it's still in alpha, but that doesn't mean that it's based on beta versions of official Android 12, as now there's access to stable AOSP code.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi A2 [jasmine_sprout]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Github

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

I pushed the new release. There are four versions at the moment (pe, pe+, pe 4.4, pe+ 4.4).

The non-4.4 versions use a different device tree that has less bugs, and is what I plan on using from now on. Sadly, you must do a reset to use it...

If you don't want to do that right now I've added the 4.4 builds that use the old device tree, which you can upgrade to without resetting, but I will stop building it at some point since the new one works better.

If you do a wipe, I would highly recommend installing stock firmware V11.0.28.0.QDIMIXM prior to install. It's the last vendor security update Xiaomi will give the Mi A2 (still get Android security updates though).

Anyway, hope you all think this version is better and let me know of any bugs you find (with version used please).

Release notes:

New Release (non-4.4):
    • Switches to halcyon 4.19 kernel
    • Fixes deep sleep
    • Fixes GCam ports crashing
    • Fixes WiFi displays
    • August security patch
    New Release (4.4):
    • Fixes deep sleep
    • August security patch
    100% last night and restarted this is the log and usage of battery attached
    Okay what I think is happening is that you may have older firmware without QTI bluetooth support, causing the service to crash and restart a lot. In a release later today I'll revert to not using QTI which I think will fix that.
    On the latest build, the animation for opening apps is choppy, which is weird, as the last build had the smoothest animations of any ROM I'd ever used, and Okay Google doesn't work, I've had no issues other than those.
    yep, animation seems a little bit laggy
    Sorry about that I hadn't tested blurs with a static wallpaper, I see that lag now. I'll disable blurs by default in the release today, or you can do it now in developer settings. Also I'll fix the Okay Google.
    I must say this is one of the best MiA2 ROM I've ever used! I have just 1 request. Please add flashing instructions on the first post, if you could. Thanks again!
    I'm glad you like it! I've also added the firmware + installation guide at the bottom, thanks for the suggestion.
    Why not release after getting "June Security Patches" ?
    I wanted to fix these bugs before then (the security patch won't be available until around 2 weeks from now).