Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
Many useful features that will blow your mind.
All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
Just flash and enjoy...
This build has been provided by Team O₂ Developer Team
Beta build of Havoc Os 4.5 rom Xiaomi for MI MAX 2
- Based on AOSP source, skinned over Android 11
- Comes with all new source for oxygen device
- goodix fingerprint default
- Enjoy a better audio experience than before
- Dolby Atmos™ support is present
- Other System Optimizations
For bluetooth media to work, you need to go to app "Dolby Audio" and configure it as you need.
With headset connected.
First Time Install / Clean Flash
1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
2. Reboot to Recovery
3. Wipe Data/Cache/System/Vendor
4. Flash the ROM
5. Flash Gapps(Optional)
6. Flash Magisk (Optional)
7. Reboot to System
It is more blessed to give than to receive, Kindly! Consider donating to the Team O₂
-> PayPal <-
- @sanek_creed (Developer)
- @schr_0dinger (Developer)
- Havoc OS Version: 4.5
- Security Patch Level: May 2021
- Build Author: Snekkill
- Source Code: https://github.com/Havoc-OS
- Source Code: https://github.com/geminids14/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953
Havoc OS Android 4.5, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.
Source Code: https://github.com/geminids14/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: 2021-06-11
Beta Release Date: 2021-06-11
Last Updated 2021-06-11