• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.6 for Mi Max 2 [oxygen]

Search This thread

annerakkz

Sep 17, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Important : You need custom recovery installed on your phone. I suggest Orangefox recovery.

- Enable USB debugging
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Type in the following command in the CMD window to boot your device to Recovery

adb reboot recovery

- Extract Boot.img : With your device booted to recovery and connected to PC, type in the below commands in the CMD window.

adb shell
dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/boot of=/sdcard/boot.img

As soon as you execute the above command, your device will extract the stock boot.img from the currently installed firmware. It will then place this boot.img file in the Internal Storage (not inside any folder).

Hi, I followed your instruction but I got error: device '(null)' not found. I have OrangeFox.

Aldin-Handzic

Jul 1, 2020
Sarajevo
Rom is great but can you make volume to be little louder as verision 4.5. Also, DND option not working as well. When you use it notification volume can not be restored without phone shuting down and turning on again.

Thanks

Last edited:

Noexcusses

Dec 12, 2016
Hello everyone.... Thanks for hard work... I would like to ask if you use any kernel for best performance cause i don't use anything and im realising some battery drain and also some laggs .... Any suggestions for performance kernel?
Thank you ..

Last edited:

annerakkz

Sep 17, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
I gave this 2nd chance coz I like how minimalist LOS is, but after a month of using I'm now considering to switch to other OS again. There's so much lagging and random reboots. The only game installed is COC and it lags like hell.

snekkill

Feb 9, 2018
I gave this 2nd chance coz I like how minimalist LOS is, but after a month of using I'm now considering to switch to other OS again. There's so much lagging and random reboots. The only game installed is COC and it lags like hell.
You have a problem with the battery it needs to be replaced or your memory dies.

annerakkz

Sep 17, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
But others don't have a problem like you.

Question Do you reboot your phone every day?
Yes, it reboots every day since it hangs randomly.

Update:
I'm more of a text/chat person and not using call that much so I just recently noticed that I'm missing the calling function. I had reinstalled the rom, (followed the instruction for fixing the missing call function) used Flame Gapps(I used NikGapps before), installed Magisk, installed Dolby Atmos and it seems the heavy lagging in CoC, and random reboots is gone now.

I'm going to try this rom for another month and see what happens this time. 😉

EyeBalos

Mar 12, 2008
Hi, I just move up from Havoc 3.8 to 4.6. So far, it's running smoothly. I just noticed that the settings to configure/program the hardware keys (menu, home and back button) are no longer available in 4.6. Is there a way to enable this? I know 3.8 had it - I was able to program the hardware keys to do things like kill app, flashlight, etc.

Also, is there a newer version of HavocOs available?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Havoc_Logo.png

About.png

Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    Many useful features that will blow your mind.
    All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
    Just flash and enjoy...

This build has been provided by Team O₂ Developer Team

Changelog
    :

Beta build of Havoc Os 4.5 rom Xiaomi for MI MAX 2

• Based on AOSP source, skinned over Android 11
    • Comes with all new source for oxygen device
    • goodix fingerprint default
    • Enjoy a better audio experience than before
    • Dolby Atmos™ support is present
    • Other System Optimizations

Known issues:
    For bluetooth media to work, you need to go to app "Dolby Audio" and configure it as you need.
    With headset connected.

Installation.png
    https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FHavoc-OS%2FXDA%2Ften%2FImages%2FInstallation.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System/Vendor
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Flash Gapps(Optional)
    6. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    7. Reboot to System

Links.png

Donate.png

Havoc Team:​

PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/ANUSHEK

It is more blessed to give than to receive, Kindly! Consider donating to the Team O₂​

-> PayPal <-

Team Members:
    • @sanek_creed (Developer)
    • @schr_0dinger (Developer)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Havoc OS Android 4.5, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max 2

Credits.png

LineageOS (https://github.com/LineageOS)
    Crdroid (https://github.com/crdroidandroid)
    Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
    And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.

Contributors
    snekkill, kmkailasnath
    Source Code: https://github.com/geminids14/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Beta
    Current Beta Version: 2021-06-11
    Beta Release Date: 2021-06-11

Created 2021-06-11
    Last Updated 2021-06-11
    Thanks for replying. it's checked thrice. that JIO SIM CALLING NOT WORKING in any of the sim slots. the only internet is working. checked Sim is ok & Working fine on any other mobile.
    Guide to flash fastboot:

Pre-requirements:
    1. Mi flash tool (mandatory).
    2. Latest Fastboot rom 11.0.2.0.NDDMIXM (mandatory).
    3. Minimal ADB and fastboot tool (mandatory).
    4. Orangefox Recovery 10.1 zip file (mandatory).

Steps to Flash:
    1. Take backup of internal storage (bcz everything gonna wipe).
    2. Boot device in OrangeFox Recovery (recovery mode) and wipe all drives.
    3. Extract .tgx/.gz fastboot rom file (on PC) and copy boot.img, persist.img and recovery.img on phone's internal drive.
    4. Flash all these 3 .img files in their respective drives & then again wipe all drives. Then reboot back to recovery mode again.
    5. Now u are in stock recovery mode. Wipe data from stock recovery & reboot to bootloader mode (hold vol- button while rebooting and release when u will get Mi bunny on screen).
    6. Flash fastboot rom by selecting "flash only" mode using Mi flash tool on PC.
    7. Hold Vol- while this process happens.. and don't release it unless flashing process get finished and u get mi bunny on screen once again.
    8. Extract Minimal ADB and fastboot and run program as admin (on PC), u will get CMD window opened.
    9. now extract OrangeFox 10.1 and copy obtained recovery.img in Minimal ADB and fastboot folder (which u extracted earlier).
    10. now run command in opened CMD window "fastboot boot recovery.img", u will get recovery running on ur phone after this.
    11. now copy downloaded Orangefox recovery zip in phone's storage and and flash it... it will reboot once in recovery mode.
    12. As u r again in recovery mode, now delete existing all files in internal storage. and reboot.
    13. now let miui rom boot once and complete first boot setup... and then factory reset device once.

that's it.
    Now u r good to go with custom roms and recovery... ur system has been repaired properly.
    Thanks very much for this rom. Finaly, everything work well, sensors (light, proximity), battety duration, bluetooth, cast and else. For gapps I recomend Nik gapps pack for android 11..
    Hi! How did you manage to make the bluetooth work? I don't hear any audio through my bluetooth :(
    SBC audio codec doesn't work. Use AAC
    very good rom.
    all works well but the selinux status and starup pattern lock.
    I like Havoc OS. I installed Havoc os into my other redmi phone. wish someone can continue the development.