[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.6 for Mi Max 2 [oxygen]

Search This thread

abbey3690

Aug 10, 2021
Changelog + Downloads

- Merged June Security Patch (android-11.0.0_r38)
- Added Automated Sleep Mode
- Added Color mode preview to LiveDisplay
- Added Alarms Blocker (Developer Settings)
- Added Wakelock Blocker (Developer Settings)
- Added Partial/Full Screenshot QS tile
- Added 1 minute timeout to Power menu
- Added ability to block media apps from resuming
- Added toggle to reduce refresh rate on battery saver
- Added Blinking stop dot to ScreenRecord
- Added Low quality option to ScreenRecord
- Improved ScreenRecord Dialog layout
- Improved Sensors icon
- Improved Refresh rate settings
- Improved Adaptive charging
- Improved Blur appearance and performance
- Improved Bluetooth dialog theme
- Improved Lockscreen PIN layout
- Improved Pocket mode layout
- Improved ringer vibration patterns
- Changed default screen timeout to 2 minutes
- Fixed Styles & Wallpapers crash on Vanilla builds
- Fixed issues with AppLock
- Fixed daily Wi-Fi data usage in QS footer
- Fixed crash caused by Heads-Up timeout
- Fixed Gaming mode turn off notification
- Fixed Long press on Gaming Mode QS tile
- Fixed inverted VoLTE/VoWiFi icons
- Fixed Signal icon alignment
- Removed Suspend actions
- Added Font size setting to Launcher
- Improved Icon size setting in Launcher
- Other fixes and improvements

Changelog devices:
  • Update to June 2021 security patch
  • Remove Dolby
  • Fix Bluetooth media sbc
  • Fix Exfat
  • FM radio is missing in the Rom
Download

if wi-fi is weak for you flash fix wifi in recovery(mount system and vendor) and install magisk module wifi_bonding.
install Dolby in magisk if necessary, I recommend.
Jio Sim mobile internet is working but calling does not. but airtel working fine. Done clean install. from global stable to this havoc 4.6. Please suggest what can be done in this matter?

snekkill

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks for replying. it's checked thrice. that JIO SIM CALLING NOT WORKING in any of the sim slots. the only internet is working. checked Sim is ok & Working fine on any other mobile.
Guide to flash fastboot:

Pre-requirements:
1. Mi flash tool (mandatory).
2. Latest Fastboot rom 11.0.2.0.NDDMIXM (mandatory).
3. Minimal ADB and fastboot tool (mandatory).
4. Orangefox Recovery 10.1 zip file (mandatory).

Steps to Flash:
1. Take backup of internal storage (bcz everything gonna wipe).
2. Boot device in OrangeFox Recovery (recovery mode) and wipe all drives.
3. Extract .tgx/.gz fastboot rom file (on PC) and copy boot.img, persist.img and recovery.img on phone's internal drive.
4. Flash all these 3 .img files in their respective drives & then again wipe all drives. Then reboot back to recovery mode again.
5. Now u are in stock recovery mode. Wipe data from stock recovery & reboot to bootloader mode (hold vol- button while rebooting and release when u will get Mi bunny on screen).
6. Flash fastboot rom by selecting "flash only" mode using Mi flash tool on PC.
7. Hold Vol- while this process happens.. and don't release it unless flashing process get finished and u get mi bunny on screen once again.
8. Extract Minimal ADB and fastboot and run program as admin (on PC), u will get CMD window opened.
9. now extract OrangeFox 10.1 and copy obtained recovery.img in Minimal ADB and fastboot folder (which u extracted earlier).
10. now run command in opened CMD window "fastboot boot recovery.img", u will get recovery running on ur phone after this.
11. now copy downloaded Orangefox recovery zip in phone's storage and and flash it... it will reboot once in recovery mode.
12. As u r again in recovery mode, now delete existing all files in internal storage. and reboot.
13. now let miui rom boot once and complete first boot setup... and then factory reset device once.

that's it.
Now u r good to go with custom roms and recovery... ur system has been repaired properly.

abbey3690

Aug 10, 2021
Guide to flash fastboot:

Pre-requirements:

Steps to Flash:
3. Extract .tgx/.gz fastboot rom file (on PC) and copy boot.img, persist.img and recovery.img on phone's internal drive.
4. Flash all these 3 .img files in their respective drives & then again wipe all drives. Then reboot back to recovery mode again.
5. Now u are in stock recovery mode. Wipe data from stock recovery & reboot to bootloader mode (hold vol- button while rebooting and release when u will get Mi bunny on screen).
7. Hold Vol- while this process happens.. and don't release it unless flashing process get finished and u get mi bunny on screen once again.
8. Extract Minimal ADB and fastboot and run program as admin (on PC), u will get CMD window opened.
9. now extract OrangeFox 10.1 and copy obtained recovery.img in Minimal ADB and fastboot folder (which u extracted earlier).
10. now run command in opened CMD window "fastboot boot recovery.img", u will get recovery running on ur phone after this.
11. now copy downloaded Orangefox recovery zip in phone's storage and and flash it... it will reboot once in recovery mode.
12. As u r again in recovery mode, now delete existing all files in internal storage. and reboot.
13. now let miui rom boot once and complete first boot setup... and then factory reset device once.

that's it.
Now u r good to go with custom roms and recovery... ur system has been repaired properly.
Thanks for sharing. but I wonder Why another Network is working fine.

abbey3690

Aug 10, 2021
Guide to flash fastboot:

Pre-requirements:

Steps to Flash:

that's it.
It worked Thank you very much.

varuth1988

Aug 14, 2021
I love this rom, but gesture System Navigation not work, not disable navigation bar ,Grey button, i choice gesture navigation but test swipe left or right ,not work

Last edited:

snekkill

Feb 9, 2018
I love this rom, but gesture System Navigation not work, not disable navigation bar ,Grey button, i choice gesture navigation but test swipe left or right ,not work
To do this, you need to flash the Patch...
Or change build prop in vendor.
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 or 1
Save and reboot.

And you can also use modules for magisk.

Reactions: varuth1988

nanhaduhan

Feb 20, 2018
Screenshot_20210820-123840_Settings.png
no volte option is there and unable to receive calls on 4g network. call receiving on 2g network but on 4g no calls at all. the caller hearing the ringing bell but no call receiving on my phone. how to fix this? got same problem on android 10 rom also.

Last edited:

annerakkz

Sep 17, 2016
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Hi, how do you install latest magisk on this rom? I'm following the Github instruction about getting the boot.img in custom rom zip but in this rom I can't find the boot.img

Screenshot_20210820-195008_MiXplorer.png

gokhankanmaz

Aug 20, 2021
Hi, how do you install latest magisk on this rom? I'm following the Github instruction about getting the boot.img in custom rom zip but in this rom I can't find the boot.img

View attachment 5389825
Important : You need custom recovery installed on your phone. I suggest Orangefox recovery.

- Enable USB debugging
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Type in the following command in the CMD window to boot your device to Recovery

adb reboot recovery

- Extract Boot.img : With your device booted to recovery and connected to PC, type in the below commands in the CMD window.

adb shell
dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/boot of=/sdcard/boot.img

As soon as you execute the above command, your device will extract the stock boot.img from the currently installed firmware. It will then place this boot.img file in the Internal Storage (not inside any folder).

Reactions: annerakkz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Havoc_Logo.png

About.png

Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    Many useful features that will blow your mind.
    All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
    Just flash and enjoy...

This build has been provided by Team O₂ Developer Team

Changelog
    :

Beta build of Havoc Os 4.5 rom Xiaomi for MI MAX 2

• Based on AOSP source, skinned over Android 11
    • Comes with all new source for oxygen device
    • goodix fingerprint default
    • Enjoy a better audio experience than before
    • Dolby Atmos™ support is present
    • Other System Optimizations

Known issues:
    For bluetooth media to work, you need to go to app "Dolby Audio" and configure it as you need.
    With headset connected.

Installation.png
    https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FHavoc-OS%2FXDA%2Ften%2FImages%2FInstallation.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Download the proper flashable ZIP for your device
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System/Vendor
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Flash Gapps(Optional)
    6. Flash Magisk (Optional)
    7. Reboot to System

Links.png

Donate.png

Havoc Team:​

PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/ANUSHEK

It is more blessed to give than to receive, Kindly! Consider donating to the Team O₂​

-> PayPal <-

Team Members:
    • @sanek_creed (Developer)
    • @schr_0dinger (Developer)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Havoc OS Android 4.5, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max 2

Credits.png

LineageOS (https://github.com/LineageOS)
    Crdroid (https://github.com/crdroidandroid)
    Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
    And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.

Contributors
    snekkill, kmkailasnath
    Source Code: https://github.com/geminids14/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Beta
    Current Beta Version: 2021-06-11
    Beta Release Date: 2021-06-11

Created 2021-06-11
    Last Updated 2021-06-11
    Thanks for replying. it's checked thrice. that JIO SIM CALLING NOT WORKING in any of the sim slots. the only internet is working. checked Sim is ok & Working fine on any other mobile.
    Guide to flash fastboot:

Pre-requirements:

Steps to Flash:

that's it.
    Thanks very much for this rom. Finaly, everything work well, sensors (light, proximity), battety duration, bluetooth, cast and else. For gapps I recomend Nik gapps pack for android 11..
    Hi! How did you manage to make the bluetooth work? I don't hear any audio through my bluetooth :(
    SBC audio codec doesn't work. Use AAC
    very good rom.
    all works well but the selinux status and starup pattern lock.
    I like Havoc OS. I installed Havoc os into my other redmi phone. wish someone can continue the development.