[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 [SURYA][KARNA][15.01.2021]

White7Widow

Sep 18, 2012
Will this rom be maintained and updated with security patches? And updated to flash over miui 12.0.4 or higher? I love LOS but i am using arrow os because is updated everyday, battery 3 days of use and it's a very clean rom. For some models LOS is always updated

Bryceicle1971

Feb 10, 2016
Christchurch
Magisk Hide

You need to hide COD Mobile, including other games such as PUBG Mobile. This issue occured with me, I kept getting kicked out of a match in COD Mobile, got banned for an hour till I finally figured out that the app was detecting root. Upon hiding it in Magisk Hide, everything went back to normal and I was able to play full matches without any interruptions. Hope this is the answer you're looking for. :good:

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

For now you should use: OrangeFox Recovery R11.6 as it's currently the most stable recovery, as of now. You can even dirty flash. Supports A11 Custom ROMs, I've flashed Lineage 18.0 with OFOX and it went smoothly.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Note: Make sure latest OrangeFox Recovery R11.6 is installed (Supports A11 Custom ROMs)

1. Flash Xiaomi.eu 12.0.3 (only if you are on 12.0.2) if you're already on 12.0.3 then continue to Step 2.

2. Flash Lineage 18.0
3. Format data > Type YES
4. Reboot to system
5. Complete initial setup

If you also want root, follow additional steps:
6. Reboot to recovery
7. Flash Magisk 21.0
8. Wipe cache (optional)
9. Reboot to system
Thanks for the tips buddy. I have been scratching my head trying to figure out how to flash an root lots of A11 roms :)

mahajant99

Oct 16, 2018
Delhi
github.com
15/01/2021
Changelog:
• Enforcing
• Treewide cleanup
• Switch to 90Hz refresh rate by default
• Adjust dex2oat thread count after setup wizard
• Dynamically set power profile according to device model
• Update power HAL
• Performance/Optimization related props
• Added clear speaker option
• Refine parts with updated icons and strings
• Doze functionality improvements
• More translations dump for parts
• Upstream blobs from MIUI V12.0.8.0.QJGINXM
• Add proper notch masking overlay to hide camera cutout
• Fix crackling noise while playing some sounds
• Adjust brightness values
• Many other fixes and changes

llaumgui007

Aug 30, 2009
Prades le Lez
blog.kulakowski.fr
15/01/2021
Changelog:
• Enforcing
• Treewide cleanup
• Switch to 90Hz refresh rate by default
• Adjust dex2oat thread count after setup wizard
• Dynamically set power profile according to device model
• Update power HAL
• Performance/Optimization related props
• Added clear speaker option
• Refine parts with updated icons and strings
• Doze functionality improvements
• More translations dump for parts
• Upstream blobs from MIUI V12.0.8.0.QJGINXM
• Add proper notch masking overlay to hide camera cutout
• Fix crackling noise while playing some sounds
• Adjust brightness values
• Many other fixes and changes
Thx !!!!!!! One question, my recovery can't decrypt /sdcard (/data/data) partition (I see strange folder with strange name)... Can I dirty flash to update ?

Steini86

Nov 11, 2020
Gmail is included ?
Unfortunately, yes. GApps are included. Did a clean flash, because I wanted to test migrate app (works quite well).
Thx !!!!!!! One question, my recovery can't decrypt /sdcard (/data/data) partition (I see strange folder with strange name)... Can I dirty flash to update ?
Use newest OrangeFox, can decrypt data!

--
Built works quite well! Thanks much!
Found only minor things: The traffic indicator is still in the center of the status bar exactly where the camera is. Can't read.
Night light does interfere with Brave browser. When browsing, night light goes on, when clicking in an input field, it goes off. May be a problem of brave browser, though.
Had to format data after flash, otherwise bootloop. Before flashing "migrate", had to start once and then format data again.

djtinxo

Sep 27, 2011
I have a strange issue. I've set a profile at home so I don't need to put my pin or password. It's activated by a TrustAgent but it only last like a minute. Any clues?

Edit: I've looked it up and found a more in-depth description of the problem (with logs and possible solution).

could you give it a go, op?

Last edited:

babyboy8100

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
www.youtube.com
I love Lineage 18 OS! I was having issues with my Data signal after flashing 12.0.3? so after just flashing 12.0.4 that seemed to fix everything.. This Rom made my phone feels snappier the battery is a monster here. Havent been able to kill in a day. so far Im loving this POCO X3 phone. If your Curious to see how is Running i have a Video right here.

Revontheus

Aug 1, 2013
cycling/studying or asleep
I love Lineage 18 OS! I was having issues with my Data signal after flashing 12.0.3? so after just flashing 12.0.4 that seemed to fix everything.. This Rom made my phone feels snappier the battery is a monster here. Havent been able to kill in a day. so far Im loving this POCO X3 phone. If your Curious to see how is Running i have a Video right here.
You are supposed to be using 12.0.7 firmware. Also stop promoting your YouTube channel on this forum. Try Facebook or other social media apps.

babyboy8100

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
www.youtube.com
You are supposed to be using 12.0.7 firmware. Also stop promoting your YouTube channel on this forum. Try Facebook or other social media apps.
Are you OP? Why is it always someone trying to dictate what others should do? I won't go back and forth with you but I'll just say this if OP wants me to remove it,fine I'll do it otherwise you don't speak for everyone.