[ROM] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] [OnePlus 8T] [EVOLUTION-X] [AOSP] [03/27/2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

M4TH1EU_

Aug 25, 2020
github.com
I accidentally borked the last build. Expect a new ota and images in the next hour

be aware a clean flash may need to be performed
Hi,

Isn't there a solution to avoid clean flash every weeks ?
If we have a look at the last messages, every new version needs a clean flash, that's kind of a problem for me and probably a lot of people.

Having to reconfigure every settings every times and always backup and restore apps is not a really cool task.

Thanks for your answer, have a nice day.
Math.

Reactions: Preech

apophis9283

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
Hi,

If we have a look at the last messages, every new version needs a clean flash, that's kind of a problem for me and probably a lot of people.

Having to reconfigure every settings every times and always backup and restore apps is not a really cool task.

Math.
Some people can get away with a dirty flash. I couldnt. Seems to be a setup type thing. You can try. Bit ever few weeks isnt bad. Hopefully everything is fixed now. Building for 3 devices is exhausting. You all should be good for awhile

thznutz87

Feb 21, 2011
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi,

Math.
Usually is because of evo rebase something and it's needed to clean flash, sometimes it's on our side but most of the time it's on evolution that causes the first flash

numerouknow

Aug 29, 2011
Gurgaon
OnePlus 8T
I just flashed the latest release and I have problems unlocking my phone with fingerprint scanner. I could set up FP without any issues but it just doesn't detect while unlocking. Everything else works perfectly.

apophis9283

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
I just flashed the latest release and I have problems unlocking my phone with fingerprint scanner. I could set up FP without any issues but it just doesn't detect while unlocking. Everything else works perfectly.
Im aware of the issue. Good news is a dirty flash will fix it. I can let this go on, so Ill be making images. Its fixed per my testers

Reactions: numerouknow

Preech

May 24, 2014
Google Pixel 5
does anyone know why video playback in Google photos app is stuttering on this rom? vlc playback is fine but recorded videos (1080p) stutter every 3 seconds

4k 60/30fps videos are fine but fhd videos stutter with any setting

update: replaced the gallery app as a workaround

Last edited:

Skinny77

Nov 26, 2013
Just wondering if you will still be releasing images builds or just OTA for 8t? I guess all of ur devices?

gforceriders

Oct 28, 2010
Cleburne TX
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Has anyone been able to boot today's OTA update? I have installed a few times but need to wipe after to get it to boot and once I'm in the build date is from the 27th and not the 30th from what the OTA states before installing it.

thznutz87

Feb 21, 2011
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Has anyone been able to boot today's OTA update? I have installed a few times but need to wipe after to get it to boot and once I'm in the build date is from the 27th and not the 30th from what the OTA states before installing it.
It's showing 27th because when you wipe it reverts slots because failed boot. Also I couldn't get it to boot either

Reactions: gforceriders
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 5.1 for the OP8T [KEBAB]
    Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or valid, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Evolution X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */

qE4kqsj.png

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

RgqrlpK.png

What are our features?
    - Just flash and check "The Evolver"

n6b8AXD.png

You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

u5tIlfT.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Reboot to Fastbootd
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Fastbootd
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download
    Donate to me!

LU9gsrQ.png

Please make sure you are on the latest firmware and use included installer after rebooting into fastbootd.

Thanks to lineageos for recovery
    Thanks to all the devs who came before me on this device
    OmkarTheAndroid - for just being awesome and helpful

LINK ROM= https://sourceforge.net/projects/un...ebab-11-20210318-1742-UNOFFICIAL.zip/download

Donation Link = paypal.me/APOPHIS9283
    I WILL BE DOING BUILDS FOR ALL 3 DEVICES TODAY. BE PATIENT. I WILL BE DOING IMAGES AND OTA
    This project will be picked up by someone else. It wasnt the pushing around from Nils, Hellboy and Xstefan that did anything. I have a son due fairly soon and I was on my way out anyway. They just expedited the process.
    Nothing device side has changed, here are some images. AOSP updated to r32. Ithought it would be good to have images up for people who have issues.

Ill be dropping builds for other devices through out the day

Still official. Just uploaded to my SF.

Next build will be official