• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [Mi A2/jasmine_sprout][AOSP]

Search This thread

mohp

Jun 20, 2014
World
In "unofficiall Lineageos" screen cast not working
Twrp not working
User can't change kernel
The battery drains quickly when idle
Most Gcams do not work
The bottom edge of the keyboard is on the nerves

Ardnij10

May 29, 2021
Okay I've faced two problems...
(1) The scroll bar is only going half way (not going full way down) in the app drawer
(2) In chrome while using incognito mode if you minimize the tab (I mean the tab view ~ where you can see all the open tabs) it is showing twitter icon instead of google icon {Try it with normal/simple google search}

rbritton

Dec 22, 2019
Okay I've faced two problems...
(1) The scroll bar is only going half way (not going full way down) in the app drawer
(2) In chrome while using incognito mode if you minimize the tab (I mean the tab view ~ where you can see all the open tabs) it is showing twitter icon instead of google icon {Try it with normal/simple google search}
I'm having trouble replicating either of those issues, would you be able to provide screenshots so I can make sure I'm looking at the right thing?

Ardnij10

May 29, 2021
I'm having trouble replicating either of those issues, would you be able to provide screenshots so I can make sure I'm looking at the right thing?
(1) The first one is happening if you mess with the display and font size (If it is set to default then there is no problem).
(2) Second one I am not able to take screenshot as chrome isn't allowing to take screenshot in incognito mode.

rbritton

Dec 22, 2019
(1) The first one is happening if you mess with the display and font size (If it is set to default then there is no problem).
(2) Second one I am not able to take screenshot as chrome isn't allowing to take screenshot in incognito mode.
(1) I do see a bit of an offset with the scrollbar when the display size is changed, but it seems to fix itself after a reboot if that helps.
(2) While I'm still having trouble recreating this, I don't think there's much I can do if it's internal to the chrome app from my understanding.

mohp

Jun 20, 2014
World

Attachments

• gboard-google-button-disappears~2.png
    gboard-google-button-disappears~2.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 36

mohp

Jun 20, 2014
World
Have these issues been resolved?

Twrp not working
User can't change kernel
Most Gcams do not work

rbritton

Dec 22, 2019
Twrp not working
User can't change kernel
If these did not work before then they will continue to not work.
Most Gcams do not work
I'm trying my best to fix/improve these when I have time.
Margin below the keyboard
I still don't understand what the issue is with it is/what should be happening that isn't.

mohp

Jun 20, 2014
World
I still don't understand what the issue is with it is/what should be happening that isn't.
I sent a photo in this post, it is my fault that I do not explain correctly

rbritton

Dec 22, 2019
I sent a photo in this post, it is my fault that I do not explain correctly
I can see the picture and the bottom of the keyboard, but I'm still just confused about what should be happening but isn't. I found this screenshot online of someone with Gboard and 2-button gestures on a different phone, and it looks like what you have, so I am still confused. If you could find a picture or explain it in a bit more detail I may be able to do something, but otherwise I'm not sure what to do.

Attachments

• gboard-android.jpg
    gboard-android.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 33

mohp

Jun 20, 2014
World
I can see the picture and the bottom of the keyboard, but I'm still just confused about what should be happening but isn't. I found this screenshot online of someone with Gboard and 2-button gestures on a different phone, and it looks like what you have, so I am still confused. If you could find a picture or explain it in a bit more detail I may be able to do something, but otherwise I'm not sure what to do.
It's very simple
Please pay attention to the pictures
InkedScreenshot_20210629-113736_Pixel_Launcher_LI.jpg
Screenshot_20210629-113816_Settings.png

The area marked with an arrow should not be when the indicator gesture is not active

tresdemontano

May 11, 2015
Muntinlupa
This ROM is almost perfect. I just found some issues.

1. Android Messages Chat (RCS) feature is stuck at "Trying to verify your number". Tried some troubleshooting but same issue persists.

2. DMGC 5 by thedise doesn't work. It always crash upon launching the app.

Hope these can be fixed soon. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts