• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus Edition [2021/10/15]

Search This thread

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience Plus Edition for Note 9

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
In addition with some extra but basic customization
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Iris Scanner
VoLTE
Voice Match

DON'T FLASH GAPPS IT'S INCLUDED!

DOWNLOAD

All credits to synt4x93 and baddar90!
I just did simple bring up for the Pixel Experience nothing else really.
Voice Match cannot be fixed since it's Pixel Experience's problem.
heres some issue from Pixel Experience's issue tracker. I hope they manage to fix it somehow.
Issue 1 Issue 2

also regarding other ones port. since there's no up to date port I ported on my own to daily drive.
well if you're not comfortable with my build of pixel experience you may go and grab other ones build since they work just fine.

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment. Pixel Experience it's such a awesome rom to use thats why I decided to port it evne tho i had no idea about compiling roms, took me about a day to get it to compile and run, this build it's like 5th one, I hope at least someone would use it and when android 12 comes out, I hope i can do the same for the Pixel Experience 12. and at least up to 13.

• Love
Reactions: CyderXDA

CyderXDA

Thank you for the compliment. Pixel Experience it's such a awesome rom to use thats why I decided to port it evne tho i had no idea about compiling roms, took me about a day to get it to compile and run, this build it's like 5th one, I hope at least someone would use it and when android 12 comes out, I hope i can do the same for the Pixel Experience 12. and at least up to 13.
how is your experience on your PE+ right now? Any heating or battery draining?

how is your experience on your PE+ right now? Any heating or battery draining?
well obviously its better than stock since its based off of aosp but other than that its same as other aosp roms like lineage resurrection etc... i cant tell you about exact time becahse this phones battery its dying so its not apporiate for the comparison. for the heating like any other roms it idles at 35°C nothing special about it.

Change Log for 2021.08.24.

-Sync with latest pixel experience source.

note:I did not make a new build since there was little to no changes to the source.
you can ota by flashing on top of existing installation just make sure to reflash magisk if you have one.

Mar 23, 2021
Really great to see this ROM being pushed and updated. It's always been a favourite of mine. Well done to the dev for this😁 I have flashed as an update to the other unofficial one and everything works great, even gpay.

JNA1

Sep 2, 2017
Kudos to the dev for this build. I am thinking about flashing this. Just wanted to ask if the banking apps are working or not.

Josechuuu

Jan 24, 2021
Me gustaría saber cómo instalar esta ROM, estoy en noble ROM 1.5 y cuando instalo está entra en bucle de arranque o en modo download, he hecho instalación limpia y sucia con varios recoverys y siempre el mismo resultado
GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience Plus Edition para Note 9

¿Que es esto?
Pixel Experience es una ROM basada en AOSP, con aplicaciones de Google incluidas y todas las ventajas de Pixel (lanzador, fondos de pantalla, iconos, fuentes, animación de arranque).
Además con alguna personalización extra pero básica
Nuestra misión es ofrecer la máxima estabilidad y seguridad posible, junto con características esenciales y útiles para el correcto funcionamiento del dispositivo.

Basado en Android 11.0

¿Qué está funcionando?
Wifi
RIL
Datos móviles
GPS
Cámara
Linterna
Bluetooth
Lector de huellas dactilares
NFC
Luces
Sonido / vibración

Problemas conocidos
Escáner de iris
VoLTE
Botón Bixby (Asistente)
Coincidencia de voz

NO HAGA DESTELLOS, ¡ESTÁ INCLUIDO!

DESCARGAR

¡Todos los créditos para Synt4x93 y baddar90!
Acabo de mencionar simplemente la experiencia Pixel, nada más en realidad.
Voice Match y Assistant Key no se pueden arreglar porque es un problema de Pixel Experience.
aquí hay un problema del rastreador de problemas de Pixel Experience. Espero que se las arreglen para arreglarlo de alguna manera.
Número 1 Número 2

también con respecto a otros puertos. ya que no hay un puerto actualizado que porté por mi cuenta a la unidad diaria.
Bueno, si no se siente cómodo con mi experiencia de compilación de píxeles, puede ir y tomar otras compilaciones, ya que funcionan bien.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience Plus Edition for Note 9

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
    In addition with some extra but basic customization
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Iris Scanner
    VoLTE
    Voice Match

DON'T FLASH GAPPS IT'S INCLUDED!

DOWNLOAD

All credits to synt4x93 and baddar90!
    I just did simple bring up for the Pixel Experience nothing else really.
    Voice Match cannot be fixed since it's Pixel Experience's problem.
    heres some issue from Pixel Experience's issue tracker. I hope they manage to fix it somehow.
    Issue 1 Issue 2

also regarding other ones port. since there's no up to date port I ported on my own to daily drive.
    well if you're not comfortable with my build of pixel experience you may go and grab other ones build since they work just fine.
    Group got deleted because the group creator got banned. New group is here https://t.me/exy9810

Btw exybrick trees force f2fs so hopefully you changed that otherwise ext4 users will need to format data
    I use it as daily driver and obviously i changed it back to ext4.
    Change Log for 2021.09.26
    -Sync with latest Pixel Experience source
    -Bump Kernel to 4.9.283 (Switched to ExyBrick Kernel)
    -Removed LiveDisplay for batter performance and battery life. (thanks to the Exynos9810 telegram group!)

note:this build it's one of the best builds of this port. you should upgrade as soon as you can.
    i was in the group but got banned for some reason. it seems like group it's gone or gone private.
    Group got deleted because the group creator got banned. New group is here https://t.me/exy9810

Btw exybrick trees force f2fs so hopefully you changed that otherwise ext4 users will need to format data
    New 9810 Chef! Cool!