• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus Edition [2021/10/15]

Search This thread

ganapathyraman_s

May 7, 2013
Chennai
Hi, thanks for the ROM.
Will i get unlimited google photos storage on flashing this ROM ?
Is it possible to share the UI of the Camera and whether all basic functions of Camera work with reasonably good output?
Is it with Root and Magisk included?

Hi, thanks for the ROM.
Will i get unlimited google photos storage on flashing this ROM ?
Is it possible to share the UI of the Camera and whether all basic functions of Camera work with reasonably good output?
Is it with Root and Magisk included?
so as far as i know the unlimited photo feature long since dead. and i can confirm that it consumes space, also the built in camera app in this build its just snap aosp camera and has good output image quality. and no. no root its included but you may install one.

CyderXDA

4.9.282 kernel its on ExyBrick which its still W.I.P and its constantly changing doing changes and reverting it over and over again so its unstable to use for now so i am sticking with 4.9.218 for now planning to upgrade it later.
as I know its bumped to 4.9.283. you can try it, but I'm not sure then :D. However, LineageOS builds from ExyBrick is kinda stable with me

will samsung pay work on this firmware?
for obvious reasons no.

first of all installing custom rom on your samsung device will trip knox which makes samsung pay not usable.

and for second. this its a aosp based rom which means it does not have samsung specific features such as... you guessed it samsung pay.

this also applies to all other custom roms. so keep that in mind.

Reactions: sassyboy2412

xprodwp5

Sep 23, 2021
bom dia, este rom e compatível com os dispositivos do amigo oukitel?

Translated by GT: good morning, is this rom compatible with oukitel friend's devices?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i was in the group but got banned for some reason. it seems like group it's gone or gone private.
    Group got deleted because the group creator got banned. New group is here https://t.me/exy9810

Btw exybrick trees force f2fs so hopefully you changed that otherwise ext4 users will need to format data
    Group got deleted because the group creator got banned. New group is here https://t.me/exy9810

Btw exybrick trees force f2fs so hopefully you changed that otherwise ext4 users will need to format data
    I use it as daily driver and obviously i changed it back to ext4.
    Change Log for 2021.10.09
    -Sync with latest Pixel Experience source
    -Bump Kernel to 4.9.285
    -Change device tree base to ExyBrick

note:this build might take up to 10 minutes at first boot remain patient..!
    also sorry for the late update i been busy with my own life and only had like 2 hours of free time while rom build alone takes 3 hours to complete. and also I will keep update even after pixel experience 12 releases. unless android 12 reaches "stable" state or android 11 gets discontinued by pixel experience.
    Thank you for this great rom. The telegram group link does not work to join this group
    i was in the group but got banned for some reason. it seems like group it's gone or gone private.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience Plus Edition for Note 9

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
    In addition with some extra but basic customization
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Iris Scanner
    VoLTE
    Voice Match

DON'T FLASH GAPPS IT'S INCLUDED!

DOWNLOAD

All credits to synt4x93 and baddar90!
    I just did simple bring up for the Pixel Experience nothing else really.
    Voice Match cannot be fixed since it's Pixel Experience's problem.
    heres some issue from Pixel Experience's issue tracker. I hope they manage to fix it somehow.
    Issue 1 Issue 2

also regarding other ones port. since there's no up to date port I ported on my own to daily drive.
    well if you're not comfortable with my build of pixel experience you may go and grab other ones build since they work just fine.

I use it as daily driver and obviously i changed it back to ext4.
    Change Log for 2021.09.26
    -Sync with latest Pixel Experience source
    -Bump Kernel to 4.9.283 (Switched to ExyBrick Kernel)
    -Removed LiveDisplay for batter performance and battery life. (thanks to the Exynos9810 telegram group!)

note:this build it's one of the best builds of this port. you should upgrade as soon as you can.

New 9810 Chef! Cool!