[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL][redfin] crDroid v7.18

Search This thread
In a lot of custom ROMs the devs updating the PixelPropsUtil stuff, which causes this.

See this commit.

I don't know the exact reason for that, maybe more services is compatible with older or non-pixel phones this way?
Thanks captain,

too bad the trick doesn't enable the magical eraser in Photos, the apk published in october is getting old and I'm getting a window incitating me to update each time I open the app

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I was always curious why this as well.
Could be why SafteyNet Passes on boot?
It could also be to get all the Pixel goodies, Screen Calling (which literally comes and goes, I can't figure it out.. anyone have luck with screen calling and any help as to what you did?) and everything in Dialer?

Last edited:

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I'm running it. I was asking if crDroid would get updated to lineage 19 as it currently uses 18, right??

Yeah I went back and checked the DL link. Idk why you linked me to the Lineage ROM, I was clearly talking about crDroid?...
Are you wondering if crDroid will be updated to Android 12?

I sure hope not.

The OP will respond though, once he sees your question.

hunfatal

Nov 10, 2011
Budapest
OnePlus X
Google Pixel 5
I'm running it. I was asking if crDroid would get updated to lineage 19 as it currently uses 18, right??

Yeah I went back and checked the DL link. Idk why you linked me to the Lineage ROM, I was clearly talking about crDroid?...

I have plans to do it, yes. Although I don't know when. If someone can do it earlier than me, go ahead :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220520-165758242.jpg
    Screenshot_20220520-165758242.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 33

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
upload that "crash log URL" -- perhaps there's something that sticks out.
I've never seen this and been running it since was released.

Top Liked Posts