[ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL][UMI] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP][2021/04/22]

Search This thread

malakaton6

Apr 11, 2018
Anybody knows if the bass distortion issue has been solved in the new version PE Plus, 04/22? Thanks

P.D: I answer myself... yes the bass distortion issue exist on this new version :S

Last edited:
Reactions: fobkenob

fobkenob

Jan 23, 2018
Anybody knows if the bass distortion issue has been solved in the new version PE Plus, 04/22? Thanks

P.D: I answer myself... yes the bass distortion issue exist on this new version :S
Hi! Thank you for your answer.
I confirm... The sound keeps getting lowered and it sounds low. :cry:

But ROM works very very well. So fast. Thank you!

Last edited:

Elr0ndK

Jan 15, 2017
Is it possible to "soft flash" it from PE _umi_11-11.0-20210204-1039-BETA-UNOFFICIAL without having to wipe everything?

Answering to myself: nope. I've had to wipe everything and neither the backup from TWRP works. This is the only bad thing I've found on this ROM so far, but the impossibility to update it OTA or in any other way but clean install, is a very bad thing.

Last edited:

Elr0ndK

Jan 15, 2017
Yet another issue: not sound at all after upgrading to the latest build, I tried to re-flash persist.img but it didn't work. What else I can try?

lovekobeme

Mar 13, 2016
Yet another issue: not sound at all after upgrading to the latest build, I tried to re-flash persist.img but it didn't work. What else I can try?
Flash Firmware: Miui beta : 21.4.14, if also had issue, then try to flash magisk audio module, like NARSIL MK I,dobly.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone tried 05/04 Plus version?
    How about sound and distorsion?
    How about camera?
    Thanks!
    I waited for soo long for a stable custom rom but i switched to OnePlus 8t ❤️🥺
    Uuh, great choice. I like the Mi 10 but you don't know how I miss Oneplus (3T and 5T were my previous mobiles). I wanted to go back to Xiaomi to change but Oxygen OS misses a lot... 😌😔😓

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi 10 [umi]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    DT2W
    Swipe to screenshot

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download Pixel Experience for Umi

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Firmware and vendor requirments: Miui Weekly 21.4.14
    Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/chaptsand_rom

CHANGELOG

2021-04-22:

Firmware and vendor requirments Miui weekly 21.4.14

- Post Pixel experience plus here
    - April secure patch
    - Fix ok Google
    - Add long screenshot support
    - Some performance and UI improvements
    - Other changes in the source side
    @ChaptSand
    what about bass distortion ?
    rotate screen work well?
    multi touch works on game like call of duty ?
    sorry for my questions
    i tired from test of all umi rom and unfortunately every rom have problem and came back to miui with restore app and etc...
    Whether it’s good or not, you only know if you use it.If you feel my work is rubbish, just use stock ROM instead.
    everything works on this rom? fingerprint working well?
    On my phone, best custom ROM I have tried, everything works properly after flashing persist.img as I have explained up here. I couldn't say about the fingerprint because I have a film that apparently makes the recognition harder and it doesn't work with any ROM, neither official nor custom, it used to work to unlock phone/apps after recording them but not to record.
    Big PROs: best battery life among the ROMs (I do use BatteryGuru and Greenify though with aggressive doze), more stable than official MIUIs (I have a problem of random reboots that I don't fully understand with every ROM but not with this).
    The only sligh CON is the customization: there aren't many options, but I'm fine with it as long as it works that good.
    Dual SIM working ?
    Wroking for me
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone