Search This thread

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite Zoom/Youth Edition [vangogh]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our Telegram Device Group
Our Telegram Device Release Channel
Our blog

Last edited:

newqingning

Sep 21, 2021
How do you know?
Does it work on stock MIUI?
Did you enable it in Settings?
How many and which SIM cards are you using?
In what configuration (both 5G?) ?
It's settled now, that's all.
I will put the card in the second card.
But it can't be recognized by 5G in card one.
The MIUI. Eu development version of the European version that I installed earlier
I have not tried to use both cards together.
But the 5G effect of card two is very good.
Thank you very much for your time and effort. It's really good.

xyglyph

Apr 4, 2021
Thank you very much for your hard work, i have the Doraemon Edition, came from MIUI EU weekly, but this is more stable (hopefully), responsive, everything is working 5G mobile data, camera, etc. as stated above.

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
It's settled now, that's all.
I will put the card in the second card.
But it can't be recognized by 5G in card one.
The MIUI. Eu development version of the European version that I installed earlier
I have not tried to use both cards together.
But the 5G effect of card two is very good.
Thank you very much for your time and effort. It's really good.
AFAIK, currently only one SIM-Card can use 5G.
But it's good to hear that everything is working now 👍🏻

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
banner.jpg

#### New PixelExperience Plus Release #### VANGOGH

🔷 Changelog:
- Latest PixelExperience Plus updates (20211018)
- Display color fixed
- Disabled HD sim notification
- Fixed fingerprint payment in apps (AliPay and others)
- Clean up useless init files
- Optimized
- Fixed FM radio
- Display color fixed
- Set display color to normal as default, not adaptive anymore
- Using 64 bit binder

Release Notes: https://telegra.ph/New-PixelExperience-Plus-Release--VANGOGH-10-18

Reactions: xyglyph

lotsofcharacters

Nov 2, 2021
This is so much better than MIUI 12.5, was really struggling with the phone battery and performance until I got this. I noticed a couple minor issues:
- settings search turns up almost no results.
- display tap to wake and tap to sleep don't work.

newqingning

Sep 21, 2021
The new version 1018 has many problems in VangoGH, including but not limited to: 1. Screen color configuration file is incorrect 2. The power consumption is significantly increased to reduce the decrease of limited to 1/2 3. 5G band can only use N78 N77 and N79

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
The new version 1018 has many problems in VangoGH, including but not limited to: 1. Screen color configuration file is incorrect 2. The power consumption is significantly increased to reduce the decrease of limited to 1/2 3. 5G band can only use N78 N77 and N79
1. Screen color configuration should already be fixed, check with the new build coming in a couple of minutes.
2. Decrease of ... ?
3. Can you confirm that N1 (2100), N41 (2500), N78 (3500) and N79 (4700) work on stock MIUI China, also what firmware did you flash?

Vangogh does not have N77, but only N1, N41, N78 and N79 according to kimovil.

newqingning

Sep 21, 2021
1. Screen color configuration should already be fixed, check with the new build coming in a couple of minutes.
2. Decrease of ... ?
3. Can you confirm that N1 (2100), N41 (2500), N78 (3500) and N79 (4700) work on stock MIUI China, also what firmware did you flash?

Vangogh does not have N77, but only N1, N41, N78 and N79 according to kimovil.
Yes, N78 and N79 support to work on VanGogh, but currently only N78 is supported and N79 does not work.
Can I change the color profile myself? Different color profiles bring different choices of color experience and power consumption.
People in different regions have different visual feelings. Thank you very much.

JohnLi0010

Nov 9, 2021
Reactions: maluueu

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
Yes, N78 and N79 support to work on VanGogh, but currently only N78 is supported and N79 does not work.
Can I change the color profile myself? Different color profiles bring different choices of color experience and power consumption.
People in different regions have different visual feelings. Thank you very much.
Yes, you can change the color profile yourself and fine tune it.
About the 5G Issue, I will try and look but I can't even test it.

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
Hey, I wanted to give y'all a quick update, TLDR: I haven't gone undercover :)

Currently I'm preparing for the stable A12 release of PixelExperience (Plus version to follow later...).
I already published a beta of PixelExperience A12 for vangogh (which is untested, as I have monet not vangogh device), maybe you saw it in our device telegram channel. If you're not yet part of it, join us!

If you want to participate in the beta, here's the download post link for vangogh: Click here!

sardelisp

Nov 27, 2008
Patrai
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Hey, I wanted to give y'all a quick update, TLDR: I haven't gone undercover :)

Currently I'm preparing for the stable A12 release of PixelExperience (Plus version to follow later...).
I already published a beta of PixelExperience A12 for vangogh (which is untested, as I have monet not vangogh device), maybe you saw it in our device telegram channel. If you're not yet part of it, join us!

If you want to participate in the beta, here's the download post link for vangogh: Click here!
whis is the latest rom i can flash? you said you remove the last update due to gapps probem..

Top Liked Posts