Development [ROM][11][vayu/bhima] PixelExperience [AOSP] [2021/11/17] [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Zainullahk1234

Oct 26, 2021
Lenovo Phab 2
Samsung Galaxy A30s

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3 Pro [vayu]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

really nice but i have 1 really annoying issue when i am in a app and go into the recents menu and then hit the middle button to quit all it shows the app for 2-3 secs on the screen on the homescreen this is only in 3 button navigation but is a dealbreaker for me

FabricioGS

Nov 18, 2010
São Paulo
Moto X4
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Hi I'm using the PixelExperience_vayu-12.0-20211225-2259-OFFICIAL.zip build. It's pretty much flawless, just one small bug that bothers me.

I use the 3 buttons on the lower part of my screen, but the square one (on the right ) just doesn't work. You can click but it doesn't show the apps already opened. Can you please provide a fix for the next builds please?

lsander

Jun 28, 2012
Gdynia
Huawei P9 Lite
Redmi Note 8
really nice but i have 1 really annoying issue when i am in a app and go into the recents menu and then hit the middle button to quit all it shows the app for 2-3 secs on the screen on the homescreen this is only in 3 button navigation but is a dealbreaker for me
It is on a11 or a12? I never had it on a11 plus but now on a12 very often and sometimes cannot open last recent app because it is stuck

Shijoo

Jan 24, 2022
Hello, good day, I am planning on installing this rom. I am actually waiting for 6 days 4 hours to unlock my bootloader. My question is, can I install this in a normal way? like just flash the rom and nothing more, because I watched videos on youtube and there is one file (firmware file) to install before the rom. is it necessary to flash firmware before the rom? Thanks and have a good day.

and also is there any problem regarding the version of miui, im currently on V12.5.7

marcovibe

Dec 29, 2017
Premise: I had the Android 11 build installed without issues.

I don't know why the Android 12 wouldn't install. After format data with up-to-date TWRP, the installing always failed at the "update_dynamic_partitions()" with the message "failed to mount /system_root". Even when sideloading when ADB, a generic read error appeared almost immediately. :(
After trying everything (format data multiple times, mount/unmount) without success, I installed the Orange Fox recovery. Same error for the installing, while after several tries I finally managed to install it through ADB Sideloading.

Anyway... the ROM works fine, thanks :)
Just one question: there is no more face recognition for unlocking and biometrics? Edit: maybe it's a feature of the Plus version?

Last edited:

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello, good day, I am planning on installing this rom. I am actually waiting for 6 days 4 hours to unlock my bootloader. My question is, can I install this in a normal way? like just flash the rom and nothing more, because I watched videos on youtube and there is one file (firmware file) to install before the rom. is it necessary to flash firmware before the rom? Thanks and have a good day.

and also is there any problem regarding the version of miui, im currently on V12.5.7
Format Data after flashing the ROM, RTFM in first post.

Reactions: GoodSoul

Jan 26, 2022
Hello, good day.
i am currently using PixelExperience_vayu-12.0-20211225-2259-OFFICIAL.zip.
Is there anyway to update to PixelExperience_vayu-12.0-20220119-1455-OFFICIAL.zip without remove my app and my data?

Thank you.

Guth13

Oct 27, 2013

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

There is no specific forum for pixel experience A12, is to post here?

Gcam is pre-installed? Else which Gcam version do you suggest?
I suggest gcam version 8 from here:

Take a time and compare the downloadable presets in this link:

click in "ver" = "to see"

Naveenthemi

ty, would you mind more detail? or any post as reference? thx

A12 recoveries do not support internal storage decryption yet, you can flash the LATEST ROM file from your SD card.

ADB sideloading is an option too incase you do not have a SD card.

It's actually pretty simple.
  1. Reboot to Recovery and connect your device to your PC. Go to Advanced settings, there should be an option called ADB Sideload, enable it.
  2. From your PC, open a Command Prompt in the location of where you downloaded the latest ROM file
  3. Now, type in adb sideload rom.zip, where rom.zip should be the filename of the ROM file.
  4. This would probably throw an error at 37 or 47% but it's safe to ignore that, and let it continue. It's only a visual error.
  5. Your ROM should now be flashed.

Reactions: jollfye

razers7t8

Dec 13, 2017

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Hi. I'm considering getting either the Poco X3 Pro of the Poco F3. Either phone will be a backup phone mostly to tinker with as I have an iPhone as my main blower. I was just wondering which phone would be better suited for the Pixel Experience? I've always wanted to try the ROM but was never able to successfully flash it. Whichever phone works best with the Pixel Experience ROM will be the phone I end up getting and I'll be using that ROM as my main OS. Please advise.

razers7t8

Dec 13, 2017
Hi. I'm considering getting either the Poco X3 Pro of the Poco F3. Either phone will be a backup phone mostly to tinker with as I have an iPhone as my main blower. I was just wondering which phone would be better suited for the Pixel Experience? I've always wanted to try the ROM but was never able to successfully flash it. Whichever phone works best with the Pixel Experience ROM will be the phone I end up getting and I'll be using that ROM as my main OS. Please advise. Thx

Arturi1231

Oct 10, 2019
The ROM that is under development is very good. It would be nice to work on optimization. It could only be smoother, animations stutter sometimes.

Reactions: andris155

Jan 26, 2022
A12 recoveries do not support internal storage decryption yet, you can flash the LATEST ROM file from your SD card.

ADB sideloading is an option too incase you do not have a SD card.

It's actually pretty simple.
  1. Reboot to Recovery and connect your device to your PC. Go to Advanced settings, there should be an option called ADB Sideload, enable it.
  2. From your PC, open a Command Prompt in the location of where you downloaded the latest ROM file
  3. Now, type in adb sideload rom.zip, where rom.zip should be the filename of the ROM file.
  4. This would probably throw an error at 37 or 47% but it's safe to ignore that, and let it continue. It's only a visual error.
  5. Your ROM should now be flashed.
Cool thx mate.

alengrosevic

Oct 29, 2006
What is with download servers from Pixel Experience? I have download like 16 Kb/sec, it would take three days to download. But even that is breaking at 6%. I am from Croatia and have optical connection to internet 200/100 so that shouldnt be a problem.
Is there alternative download site? ( https://download.pixelexperience.org/vayu )

Top Liked Posts