• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][vayu] PixelExperience [AOSP] [2021/09/22]

Search This thread

mitza97

Sep 30, 2017
@MATR!X, could you explain exactly adb sideload procedure?
As i don't get it anyway working (TWRP from Nebrassy), so i was flashing rom in the classic way (of course, i don't format data partition before flashing for a working internal memory because i don't have an sd-card/usb otg cable, formatting done after flashing).
Maybe i was wrong something, is is better to explain exactly the procedure, as long it is the official procedure recommended by rom's devs, maybe it will help other's in my situation.

MATR!X

Jun 10, 2013
Tehran
www.ir-tci.org
@MATR!X, could you explain exactly adb sideload procedure?
As i don't get it anyway working (TWRP from Nebrassy), so i was flashing rom in the classic way (of course, i don't format data partition before flashing for a working internal memory because i don't have an sd-card/usb otg cable, formatting done after flashing).
Maybe i was wrong something, is is better to explain exactly the procedure, as long it is the official procedure recommended by rom's devs, maybe it will help other's in my situation.
First download and install the adb 1.4.3 15 sec installer and install the adb drivers
Sec download the android sdk platform and extract it in the adb foolder at drive C
Connect your phone to the pc and enable adb sideload from twrp
And then use cmmand "adb sideload filename.zip"

Reactions: mitza97

Top Liked Posts