• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][vayu] PixelExperience [AOSP] [2021/11/17]

Search This thread

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Poco X3 Pro [vayu]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

TXUTXI72

Feb 27, 2016
Thanks a lot for the rom and for making it official. I want to try it but where can I find the recovery? I cannot see it in the official P.E. website...

Reactions: fercaloandrei

ideefixe

Jan 7, 2011
Thanks for your effort! Very smooth and fluid.

I have a problem with contactless payments, though: even though I can add card to google pay without any error, when I try to pay then error like "try another card" is displayed on the terminal. Does anyone else experience this?

Blodhrgam

Aug 18, 2014
Gdańsk
I have installed this ROM yesterday, everything was working fine until now, my phone started to experience random reboots and I cannot find what's causing it. Once it rebooted 3 times one after another, started working for 5 minutes and ten rebooted again. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing it?

Last edited:

MeT_49

Dec 15, 2018
I flashed this rom couple hours ago, every things work's fine except the WiFi connection!
In 90% its not connect to the WiFi and in 10% it will take so long to connect!
Is there a way to fix this issue or i have to change the rom?!

vpohpoh

Oct 8, 2021
Flashed with TWRP two weeks ago. Everything works great on my phone and the ROM is better than the stock MIUI.
Thanks!

I suggest everyone post the link to the recovery that they used.
I used TWRP from here:

Last edited:

mitza97

Sep 30, 2017
Flashed with TWRP two weeks ago. Everything works great on my phone and the ROM is better than the stock MIUI.
Thanks!

I suggest everyone post the link to the recovery that they used.
I used TWRP from here:
There is already a beta version of the Fox Recovery, this is what i have been used. Its is working fine.

Reactions: vpohpoh

Top Liked Posts