[ROM][11][violet] Pixel Experience [STABLE][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Pixellover

Apr 19, 2021
I'm on PE 11 .. I noticed that Google at a glace most of the time doesn't show weather information.. it reappears on it's own sometimes.. but most of the time it doesn't show up.. otherwise pretty stable things overall.. just noticed this .

Yuvi4k

May 11, 2021
This rom is awesome !!!
But there is some little bug I think it can't support 15w charge while charging with power bank it atomatically connect and disconnect while charging with power bank.
And also while regular charge with 10 w adaptor it's show's charging rapidly.

Oct 21, 2018
There is a recovery image of 64mb with the latest April build. May I know what it is and how to use it?
Also, do I get free unlimited storage on Google Photos while I'm using a Pixel based ROM?
Thanks in advance.

There is a recovery image of 64mb with the latest April build. May I know what it is and how to use it?
Also, do I get free unlimited storage on Google Photos while I'm using a Pixel based ROM?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, my first answer wasn't correct. Pls., check:

Jul 16, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Sorry, my first answer wasn't correct. Pls., check:
Is there a way to remove this hack? I do not want risk banning Google account which has tons of my important data

vimleshyadav

• Jul 19, 2016
    Is there a way to remove this hack? I do not want risk banning Google account which has tons of my important data
    Nothing will happen,lot of custom roms use it.if accounts were to be banned for this reason would have happened a lot earlier bcoz pixel prop and feature based roms like pe and others are present for years.its a simple tweak to impersonate your device.
    although lets consider the extreme possibility in which google makes some changes that this tweak does not work then simply your device will be recognised as normal device in photos app and from then on you can't upload photos in high quality but uploaded earlier will still be present.i don't think this gonna happen but if you still fear use roms without this feature or if your expert enough then make changes to build prop

Jul 16, 2017
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
    Nothing will happen,lot of custom roms use it.if accounts were to be banned for this reason would have happened a lot earlier bcoz pixel prop and feature based roms like pe and others are present for years.its a simple tweak to impersonate your device.
    although lets consider the extreme possibility in which google makes some changes that this tweak does not work then simply your device will be recognised as normal device in photos app and from then on you can't upload photos in high quality but uploaded earlier will still be present.i don't think this gonna happen but if you still fear use roms without this feature or if your expert enough then make changes to build prop
    This hasn't been an issue as "high" quality was free for all devices. With changes from 1st June, Google is bound to put checks which can include account bans for those who are abusing the system. Custom roms should revaluate the risk of this hack as it can lead to permanent loss of data in Google account. Google is very strict when it discover anyone bypassing the system.

Pixellover

Apr 19, 2021
    I have noticed huge battery drainage during what's app video calls.. 30 mins video call taking almost 25% of battery dip... Otherwise it's pretty solid.. I'm getting around 6 hrs of SOT on moderate use. Thanks dev.

Reactions: __mukz

Pixellover

Apr 19, 2021
    PE 11 showing system update with may security update.. but it is showing full 1.38 GB file.. is there anyway to just flash the incremental update only.. not the whole thing again and loose my data?

PE 11 showing system update with may security update.. but it is showing full 1.38 GB file.. is there anyway to just flash the incremental update only.. not the whole thing again and loose my data?
    Here's how I always do it:

1) I back up data partition with ofox,
    2) wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, Data, Product/Cust, metadata,
    3) format Data,
    4) flash the latest firmware, install the rom, BiTGApps-arm-11.0.0-R25_signed.zip, Magisk-f822ca5b(23001).zip,
    5) restore the data partition and
    6) boot back to system without problem. It works just fine ...

Sorry again, no need to flash BiTGApps-arm-11.0.0-R25_signed.zip, since it's already included. I copied the text from another device, that's why I made this mistake. I'm already tired, sorry ...

Here's how I always do it:

1) I back up data partition with ofox,
    2) wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, Data, Product/Cust, metadata,
    3) format Data,
    4) flash the latest firmware, install the rom, BiTGApps-arm-11.0.0-R25_signed.zip, Magisk-f822ca5b(23001).zip,
    5) restore the data partition and
    6) boot back to system without problem. It works just fine ...
    So, I just did all the steps I described to you in my first post to install the latest rom and it stills works very well ...

nicflack

Aug 8, 2019
    Report a issue, low noise when watch video with earphone.
    The noise very disturb, when u turn down the volume (about 1~2%).
    I remember it fixed when PE10 era, but PE11 not.
    Hope to fix it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Apps are killing in the background...what to do?
      It's fine in my device . I'm on regular PE 11 so can't tell about + variant.
      Only cons I'm having -
      1. Google duo on video call shows microphone isn't working . Somehow it isn't notifying other party about my calls.
      2. Sound quality through wired earphones have little improved in bass but it's muddy bass not punchy as in miui.
      3. Stock camera app is Google go and that is used during video calls . That cam prefer to focus on background rather than subject in video calls.. so they turned out to be on darker side. And for ANX camera u have to root.
      4. Sometime when I watch you tube , what's app notification doesn't appear unless I open the app itself.
      5. Battery is draining like crazy on video calls . For normal uses it's fine 6 hrs of SOT. After may security patch it's somewhat degraded.
      BUT PROS LIKE : fast , smooth , no bloat , pixel goodies . So if you use your mobile as it suppose to be then it's the best rom.. for gaming and customisation u can look somewhere else.
      It's fine in my device . I'm on regular PE 11 so can't tell about + variant.
      Only cons I'm having -
      1. Google duo on video call shows microphone isn't working . Somehow it isn't notifying other party about my calls.
      2. Sound quality through wired earphones have little improved in bass but it's muddy bass not punchy as in miui.
      3. Stock camera app is Google go and that is used during video calls . That cam prefer to focus on background rather than subject in video calls.. so they turned out to be on darker side. And for ANX camera u have to root.
      4. Sometime when I watch you tube , what's app notification doesn't appear unless I open the app itself.
      5. Battery is draining like crazy on video calls . For normal uses it's fine 6 hrs of SOT. After may security patch it's somewhat degraded.
      BUT PROS LIKE : fast , smooth , no bloat , pixel goodies . So if you use your mobile as it suppose to be then it's the best rom.. for gaming and customisation u can look somewhere else.
      Why don't you try pixelplus ui....
      bro I think we should appreciate or contribute them for these awesome ROMs instead of complaining...
      if u are getting any issues regarding Rom plz try to clean flash it..🙏
      Why don't you try pixelplus ui....
      bro I think we should appreciate or contribute them for these awesome ROMs instead of complaining...
      if u are getting any issues regarding Rom plz try to clean flash it..🙏
      Brother I consistently said that this is by far most stable and smooth rom I have come across.. and I even said on above complaint of that guy is that I'm having any issue in app killing in background.. and I appreciate dev many time , you can check whole thread.. but this is how feedback system works .. and if they are not happy with it I won't report any issues.. and I donated for their efforts .
      While calling volume up and down is not working on the loudspeaker.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro [violet]

What is this?
      Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
      Wifi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      Fingerprint reader
      Lights
      Sound / vibration

Known issues
      Nothing yet
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
      Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
      Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
      Help with project translation

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Our blog

Contributors
      dasshubham762
      ROM OS Version: Android 11
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
      Last Update: 02-12-2020
      My sensors are not working after flashing PE. When i revert to miui it work . Plz help
      Have a try at the PixelPlusUI Rom, its also PE, and would make your life easier.
      @dasshubham762: Why does this thread still say Beta, when in fact it's not a Beta anymore?
      He is lazy to Update 😂 @dasshubham762 surr Update thread when
      While calling volume up and down is not working on the loudspeaker.