Search This thread

SakilMondal

Nov 12, 2014
Kolkata
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai [whyred]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
• Wifi
• RIL
• Mobile data
• GPS
• Camera
• Flashlight
• Camcorder
• Bluetooth
• Fingerprint reader
• Lights
• Sound / vibration

Known issues
• Carrier Video Calling
• Wifi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Contributors
SakilMondal
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
Stable
Last Update: 11-03-2021

Last edited:

sidamos77

Nov 8, 2012
Thanks for this update. I know, one should clean flash, but I tried anyway dirty flash from PE 9 to PE 11 Plus.

So far, so good. Had to reboot once after first boot and had to clean data of contacts app and contacts storage.

Support for smart cover is only working for opening (display goes on), but not for closing (nothing happens).

I am using Nova Launcher and it is set as default launcher. However, every now and then, after looking at recent apps, the Pixel Launcher shows. Any fix for that?

Last edited:

ppc-mania

Mar 25, 2006
I don't think that's a ROM issue. I have had the same problem on the PE with Android 9 and I've read (not on XDA) that people with Pixel 4a 5G with original ROM have had the same issue, as long as the Google app has permissions to use location
I have found the solution and it seems to work. I added a Google widget with weather and the weather is back. If I delete the widget after a while the weather disappears

Yur11B

Mar 16, 2021
Good afternoon, my miui camera crashes, I tried to reinstall it failed ... where can I download a version compatible with them with a phone and 11 android version? Thank !!!

Yur11B

Mar 16, 2021
PE11+ is a bit buggy Google maps doesn't work , random reboots , keyboard keeps exiting randomly and sometimes the device will restart into a bootloop on its own.
Также есть проблемы со стабильностью и глюки ... Хотя раньше + была бета обычная и все было ОК

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

There are also stability problems and glitches ... Although before + there was a regular beta and everything was OK

Top Liked Posts