• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][whyred] Pixel Experience [Stable][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

sanstechno.in

Aug 30, 2021
Hi Guys. I am having the below issue. Any suggestion? I downloaded this script, "PixelExperience_Plus_whyred-11.0-20210817-0225-OFFICIAL", and installed it. Unfortunately, I can't pass the startup screen. Facing the same issue with the July edition also. Error Video - I have enclosed the error in video format.

Reactions: k3rb3r0

AhmedAlaa01

Jun 15, 2016
can anyone try power off alarm (set alarm to time more than 10 minutes turn off phone will it turn on at alarm time or not )

philxdaneo

Sep 24, 2014
i have juste finish to full configure my redmi note 5 pro with the version of august.

1. But now i have a problem, i'm not able to send sms, reveicing working, call working, whatsapp, messenger etc working....
Any idea, i don"t want to reinstall all one more time ....

2. And of course is there a way to upgrade rom without reinstall all?

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru
i have juste finish to full configure my redmi note 5 pro with the version of august.

1. But now i have a problem, i'm not able to send sms, reveicing working, call working, whatsapp, messenger etc working....

No problem here . Sms whatsapp viber applications are working fine.

Give more information, How did you installed ? Did you restore any backup after installation?

Yes you will get OTA update and you can always update to new update without reinstall

philxdaneo

Sep 24, 2014
No problem here . Sms whatsapp viber applications are working fine.

Give more information, How did you installed ? Did you restore any backup after installation?

Yes you will get OTA update and you can always update to new update without reinstall
I was a card sim contact problem ...
I have full reinstall lineage before and it not solve my problem so I have the intuition on sim card 😆
A little bit later 😭

k3rb3r0

Apr 18, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
im using this rom its works fine thanks, but i tried to restar into recovery and dont let me use it, freeze logo orangefox recovery, I do a factory reset with fastboot then recovery works... ???? sorry my bad english

Redrum7BE

Sep 15, 2021
I installed it last month and everything was fine, but today i launched the automatic update and when the phone tried to reboot it keeps getting stuck at the teamwin logo.
I can't shut it down and I can't access the recovery. If I hold the power button it just reboots and gets stuck again.
While it is on the teamwin logo I can send adb commands with my pc, but frankly I'm not sure what to do at this point.

EDIT: solved by flashing the orangefox recovery instead of twrp. It seemed to be stuck as well, but after a while it asked for my password and the update went through correctly.

Last edited:

k3rb3r0

Apr 18, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
I installed it last month and everything was fine, but today i launched the automatic update and when the phone tried to reboot it keeps getting stuck at the teamwin logo.
I can't shut it down and I can't access the recovery. If I hold the power button it just reboots and gets stuck again.
While it is on the teamwin logo I can send adb commands with my pc, but frankly I'm not sure what to do at this point.

EDIT: solved by flashing the orangefox recovery instead of twrp. It seemed to be stuck as well, but after a while it asked for my password and the update went through correctly.
You tried to open recovery again? im stuck in logo too

Redrum7BE

Sep 15, 2021
I restarted the phone in fastboot mode (power + volume down) and I flashed orangefox recovery over the previously installed twrp.
When I restarted the phone It stayed on the orangefox logo for quite a while (probably one minute), but then it started.

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru
You have to flash recommended recovery which supports file based encryption

Reactions: k3rb3r0

Redrum7BE

Sep 15, 2021
You have to flash recommended recovery which supports file based encryption

Maybe it would be useful to update the official install guide: it still links to twrp.

sharkm43510

Aug 18, 2021
My phone gets stuck on TWRP logo when i press update now...
But i wipe and install older version and work...
Is something wrong with the newest version of this ROM.

prSohaib

Nov 20, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
My phone gets stuck on TWRP logo when i press update now...
But i wipe and install older version and work...
Is something wrong with the newest version of this ROM.
You need a FBE recovery to make it working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, i have a little problem, after flash pixel rom i can't enter into recovery mode, the device freezes on the recovery splash screen and i can't update or change rom because it is in bootloop. The only thing I can do is use mi flash with original rom for unlock it. Any solution?? Pls help me and sorry for bad english.
    You have to flash custom recovery which supports File based encryption

are the bugs resolved on this rom?
    There are no major bugs except Video Over LTE (ViLTE)
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai [whyred]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    • Wifi
    • RIL
    • Mobile data
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Flashlight
    • Camcorder
    • Bluetooth
    • Fingerprint reader
    • Lights
    • Sound / vibration

Known issues
    • Carrier Video Calling
    • Wifi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Contributors
    SakilMondal
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
    Stable
    Last Update: 11-03-2021
    Cause I have done clean instal, but still facing/stuck at the google logo...🙏
    You have to format the data, because PixelExperience is not supporting Encryption

Note : there is a difference between wipe data and format data
    If you are using twrp recovery --> Select wipe and then select format data (bottom right) then you should be able to boot into system
    Extremely low earpiece volume while calling... any solution???
    can anyone try power off alarm (set alarm to time more than 10 minutes turn off phone will it turn on at alarm time or not )

Same happened with me ,now im trying to find solution. As per Orangefox recovery developer it's due to FBE ROM.
    You should flash recommended recovery which supports File Based Encryption

Read note message from developers below

Changelog​

• August security patch • Minimal Kernel : Upstream to R14 • Switch to File-Based Encryption (FBE) • Updated translations • Other fixes and improvements • Synced with latest pixel experience sources Note : •1) DO NOT DIRTY FLASH OVER PREVIOUS BUILD 2) YOU MUST FORMAT YOUR DATA FROM CURRENT RECOVERY 3) FLASH NEW FBE SUPPORTED RECOVERY https://t.me/SakilMondalsUpdates/128 4) FLASH THIS ROM • PLEASE BACKUP ALL OF YOUR DATA BECAUSE YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE WILL BE WIPED AFTER FORMATING DATA.

Even i was also stucked at twrp after installing pixel experience ROM but i was able to boot fastboot and flashed the recommended recovery (link is above)
    Encryption seems to be not working for me.
    I kept encryption (didn't format data), did clean flash and chose secure start-up when setting password during first time setup. However when I tried to boot up next time, it stuck on the Google logo and the "To start Android, enter your password" screen didn't show up. I can still decrypt data using TWRP.