• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][whyred] Pixel Experience [Stable][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Quartz85

May 17, 2010
Reactions: u81

washop

Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys, i have a little problem, after flash pixel rom i can't enter into recovery mode, the device freezes on the recovery splash screen and i can't update or change rom because it is in bootloop. The only thing I can do is use mi flash with original rom for unlock it. Any solution?? Pls help me and sorry for bad english.
i also have same bootloop on recovery screen, tried to flash it but my device can't be detected by my laptop. how did you flash it

Quartz85

May 17, 2010
i also have same bootloop on recovery screen, tried to flash it but my device can't be detected by my laptop. how did you flash it
1. put the device in fastboot mode
2. flash stock rom with MiFlashTool (just flash no relock)
3. flash this recovery beta version with FBE support
4. flash Pixel Rom
5. dirty flash every new update

;)

Redyelling

Nov 21, 2021
Hello!
For a few weeks I have been experiencing a 20% battery drain over a night.
Screen is off, location turned off too. Only wifi stays connected.
Does anyone had a problem like that?

Arthur1997

Nov 25, 2021
Has anybody faced with infrared problem??? I think it's not working.. and no matter what app I'm using. Even mi remote app didn't work. Any ideas???

Kalvin Pixel

Nov 26, 2021
I feel very good rom. I'm using google pixel rom, now I want to update to the latest version without losing data, what should I do?

hzprky

Jun 14, 2008
First of all thanks for the excellent ROM. Have installed it smoothly (and completely clean) and everything seems to work until now.
Just a question: i am missing the extended restart menu option to reboot into recovery or bootloader which could be enabled in the developer options of the previous pixel experience version. Any idea if i missed something or if it has been removed completely? Thank!

MedisonZ

Dec 23, 2013
The ROM so far is amazing and works like a charm (11 Plus edition)

The only issue I have at the moment is that some apps stop detecting there is a WiFi or Mobile connection available and the only solution to this is to restart the phone.
This seems to be random, can happen a few times a day. Not sure what is wrong here. The apps are different as well. AliExpress, Notion etc.etc.

Reactions: polya95

MedisonZ

Dec 23, 2013
The ROM so far is amazing and works like a charm (11 Plus edition)

The only issue I have at the moment is that some apps stop detecting there is a WiFi or Mobile connection available and the only solution to this is to restart the phone.
This seems to be random, can happen a few times a day. Not sure what is wrong here. The apps are different as well. AliExpress, Notion etc.etc.
So the issue seems to be related to Android 11 Adaptive Battery feature. Turning it off and on again fixes the "stuck" apps, but more testing is needed. Not sure why this would happen.

Enricorusli

Jul 20, 2018
Hi, the ROM works fine so far, however i cant seem to enter the recovery after installing the ROM. I used the orangefox R11.1 recovery as recommended. Everytime I try to boot into the recovery, it get stuck on the orangefox logo. I have tried flashing other recovery such as twrp and it also stucks at the recovery logo. Does anyone have any idea ? thanks in advance

NabaneetG

Jul 17, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Hey there I am using an old ROM and recently decided to change to a new one. I would like to know the known issues of this latest build and would you guys suggest other Android 12 ROMS if there is any good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CameraGo_2.5_Greatness_Special-2

This is what works good for me
    Hi can someone answer my question?I have a device, as I know it this is Redmi Note 5 AI Global.
    Is this ROM compatible since it is Redmi Note 5 Pro ROM. ?
    I am confused about the variants. Thanks in advance.
    In some market the name is both Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 pro.
    This ROM is for the device on the right side of the image (look at the shape and the position of the camera).
    The code name of this device (valid for all the country and market) is whyred.

111.jpg
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai [whyred]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    • Wifi
    • RIL
    • Mobile data
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Flashlight
    • Camcorder
    • Bluetooth
    • Fingerprint reader
    • Lights
    • Sound / vibration

Known issues
    • Carrier Video Calling
    • Wifi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Contributors
    SakilMondal
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
    Stable
    Last Update: 11-03-2021
    You tried to open recovery again? im stuck in logo too
    You have to flash recommended recovery which supports file based encryption

charging speed is very slow and battery life also not good
    Cause I have done clean instal, but still facing/stuck at the google logo...🙏
    You have to format the data, because PixelExperience is not supporting Encryption

Note : there is a difference between wipe data and format data
    If you are using twrp recovery --> Select wipe and then select format data (bottom right) then you should be able to boot into system
    Extremely low earpiece volume while calling... any solution???