[ROM][11][whyred] Pixel Experience [Stable][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru
Cause I have done clean instal, but still facing/stuck at the google logo...🙏
You have to format the data, because PixelExperience is not supporting Encryption

Note : there is a difference between wipe data and format data
If you are using twrp recovery --> Select wipe and then select format data (bottom right) then you should be able to boot into system

Last edited:
Reactions: polya95 and ant24

inside_the_box

Apr 1, 2021
The latest update has a problem; it spontaneously restarts about 5-6 times a day. The frequency increases especially in the middle of a call (doesn't happen when on speaker though, or while it's charging).

Adzetko

Apr 4, 2015
I don't know why, but the "system" tab (where are the gesture options) crash the settings app for me. I tried deleting the Settings app cache and data but nothing changes. Sometimes, by pure magic, it will work, but I absolutely don't know why. (I can still access the system settings by searching for them with the search bar but it's not very convenient)

Brattbranco

Oct 1, 2019
image.jpeg

Currently running latest build (17th April update).
I am getting a consistently high CPU usage in my whyred device, even when on idle. U can see this attached image, I am on airplane mode, no Bluetooth, no wifi, and phone is in extreme battery saver mode, but still there are several spikes. And minimum CPU usage is 50% on idle. Due to this, temp is also on the higher side, I mean it feels hot even when I am doing nothing and the battery constantly decreases at a somewhat significant rate, which should not be the case on "Extreme Battery Saver". I got a max of 14 hours on very minimal - noncontinuous usage, while it should give at least 20 hrs or maybe like a day (come on... it's 4000 mah battery, and I don't even use it continuously).

Please let me know how can I optimize it.

dygogive

Apr 30, 2021
Please let me know how can I optimize it.
You need statistics for at least 5 days. Maybe something is running in the background.
I have this ROM too. I have installed the same apk Cpu Monitor. I have just opened the Cpu Monitor, turned on Coffeine for 5 minutes and I haven`t turned on the FlyMode, the Save Battery mode. And in this apk I have cpu1-4 - 39%, cpu5-8 - 61%. Graphes show flat lines.
My ROM has been installed already 4 days, many favourite apks installed too.
I recommend to install Battery Monitor and use your firmware as usual. in 7 days you will have a detailed analysis discharges, apk usage, battery health. So you can compare different firmwares with tis firmware. And I installed Battery Monitor which monitors the battery discharge status. It shows that this firmware is like MIUI official stock - when we do something with the screen on, the battery discharge is the same as in MIUI - minus 9 ... 13 percents per hour (battery health, with a charge from 0% to 100%, showed 82%). I use Google programs. YouTube, messengers.

Bxxax

May 6, 2021

I got problem comes "incorrect SELinux rules from third party ROMs cause Riru not working". Can anyone explains that​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have to format the data, because PixelExperience is not supporting Encryption

If you are using twrp recovery --> Select wipe and then select format data (bottom right) then you should be able to boot into system
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai [whyred]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    • Wifi
    • RIL
    • Mobile data
    • GPS
    • Camera
    • Flashlight
    • Camcorder
    • Bluetooth
    • Fingerprint reader
    • Lights
    • Sound / vibration

Known issues
    • Carrier Video Calling
    • Wifi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Contributors
    SakilMondal
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
    Stable
    Last Update: 11-03-2021

Extremely low earpiece volume while calling... any solution???
    Encryption seems to be not working for me.
    I kept encryption (didn't format data), did clean flash and chose secure start-up when setting password during first time setup. However when I tried to boot up next time, it stuck on the Google logo and the "To start Android, enter your password" screen didn't show up. I can still decrypt data using TWRP.
    Is Mi Camera app preinstalled on this ROM?
    Yes it is
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone