[ROM][11][whyred] Pixel Experience [Stable][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

ant24

Nov 16, 2020
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hello,
16th July release takes very time to GPS fix, sometimes doesn't fix at all.

Seems that the MIX2S built had similar issue and was fixed.

From MIX2S:
- Addressed the slow fix in GPS
* a "fix" in GNSS terminology means the device is able to connect to a good number of satellites and keep an accurate track of its longitude and latitude
* previously the phone may have trouble getting a fix sometimes despite having good signal-to-noise ratio
Is it also couldn't be solve with gps.conf tweaks??

ant24

Nov 16, 2020
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hai guys, can somebody take a screenshoot about "Google Account Management -> Security -> Your Device"

Attachments

• 1628698736862.png
    1628698736862.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 68

afaruky

Dec 23, 2015
I clean flashed the latest version. There are two annoying things:
- Unacceptably low earpiece volume at max settings in calls
- Rocker buttons control media volume by default. I used to use it for ringer volume.

Is there any way to tackle these problems? Even magisk modules would do.

Thanks.

1emrys1

May 29, 2013
hey guys. I'm planning to install this rom on my sister's whyred. I've been noticing that the miui 12 on her whyred is kinda slow. so i have two questions:

1. is it any faster than miui 12?
2. is there any big issue (bugs) that could be a deal breaker?

thank you for answering and have a great day. 🙏🏻❤️
Did you install yet? I would recommend this rom or Lineage os rom. Both are very good. And you will be blown away by the smoothness.

Kailasisrooting

Aug 15, 2019
I am on July release which i downloaded from pixel experience home website. The device has been working for fine for the past 3 weeks. But today, it suddenly started rebooting the device whenever i switch on mobile data. Whenever i turn on mobile data, the device reboots. I think it is due to a new system update. After rebooting, it shows an update is available. And when i click it, it says i need to format the data partition from recovery to install the update which is a 1.17gb file which i am supposed to download from the website itself. So i am not able to update it to August security update. And then after turning off the mobile data, next time when i turn it on, the device reboots automatically.. How to solve this issue? I don't want to format the data partition to install the new update and solve this reboot issue. There was no problem for this device since i installed this rom 3 weeks back..

Yush_noob

Jun 27, 2016
Hey guys
I currently have PixelExperience_Plus_whyred-10.0-20200613-0400-OFFICIAL
Can i dirty flash the ROM?

Yippee-ki-yay

Feb 28, 2017
Read before flash new build:

IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANY FDE (FULL DISK ENCRYPTION) SUPPORTED ROM THEN
DON'T WORRY ITS EASY, JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS ONE BY ONE

1. BACKUP YOUR APPS/DATA AND COPY EVERYTHING FROM YOUR INTERNAL MEMORY TO ANYWHERE (PC/MEMORY CARD/PEN DRIVE)
2. DOWNLOAD NEW TWRP OR OrangeFox RECOVERY (both new no-official by sakil) AND ROM COPY THEM AS WELL
3. FORMAT DATA
4. REBOOT TO RECOVERY
5. INSTALL NEW RECOVERY
6. FORMAT DATA
7. REBOOT TO RECOVERY
6. WIPE DATA, SYSTEM, VENDOR, CACHE, DALVIK
7. FLASH ROM AND REBOOT

NOW YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING YOUR DEVICE WILL BE ENCRYPTED AUTOMATICALLY AFTER FIRST BOOT.

b2NlJMJ.png

Last edited:

maximum117

Jan 7, 2011
I am on July release which i downloaded from pixel experience home website. The device has been working for fine for the past 3 weeks. But today, it suddenly started rebooting the device whenever i switch on mobile data. Whenever i turn on mobile data, the device reboots. I think it is due to a new system update. After rebooting, it shows an update is available. And when i click it, it says i need to format the data partition from recovery to install the update which is a 1.17gb file which i am supposed to download from the website itself. So i am not able to update it to August security update. And then after turning off the mobile data, next time when i turn it on, the device reboots automatically.. How to solve this issue? I don't want to format the data partition to install the new update and solve this reboot issue. There was no problem for this device since i installed this rom 3 weeks back..
Same problem on the latest build (17.08.21). Bug repeat when i turn on mob data and turn off wifi. Bug repeat 4 times during 2 days.

rahul12345singh

Apr 18, 2018
I am stucked at recovery boot screen and not able to connect to fastboot as it was saying usb not recognised...

Any suggestions, what to do now ?

Reactions: woocker

AhmedAlaa01

Jun 15, 2016
can anyone try power off alarm (set alarm to time more than 10 minutes turn off phone will it turn on at alarm time or not )

SunilSuni

Jul 5, 2017
Bengaluru
can anyone try power off alarm (set alarm to time more than 10 minutes turn off phone will it turn on at alarm time or not )

Same happened with me ,now im trying to find solution. As per Orangefox recovery developer it's due to FBE ROM.
You should flash recommended recovery which supports File Based Encryption

Read note message from developers below

Changelog​

• August security patch • Minimal Kernel : Upstream to R14 • Switch to File-Based Encryption (FBE) • Updated translations • Other fixes and improvements • Synced with latest pixel experience sources Note : •1) DO NOT DIRTY FLASH OVER PREVIOUS BUILD 2) YOU MUST FORMAT YOUR DATA FROM CURRENT RECOVERY 3) FLASH NEW FBE SUPPORTED RECOVERY https://t.me/SakilMondalsUpdates/128 4) FLASH THIS ROM • PLEASE BACKUP ALL OF YOUR DATA BECAUSE YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE WILL BE WIPED AFTER FORMATING DATA.

Even i was also stucked at twrp after installing pixel experience ROM but i was able to boot fastboot and flashed the recommended recovery (link is above)

AhmedAlaa01

Jun 15, 2016
You should flash recommended recovery which supports File Based Encryption

Read note message from developers below

Changelog​

• August security patch • Minimal Kernel : Upstream to R14 • Switch to File-Based Encryption (FBE) • Updated translations • Other fixes and improvements • Synced with latest pixel experience sources Note : •1) DO NOT DIRTY FLASH OVER PREVIOUS BUILD 2) YOU MUST FORMAT YOUR DATA FROM CURRENT RECOVERY 3) FLASH NEW FBE SUPPORTED RECOVERY https://t.me/SakilMondalsUpdates/128 4) FLASH THIS ROM • PLEASE BACKUP ALL OF YOUR DATA BECAUSE YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE WILL BE WIPED AFTER FORMATING DATA.

Even i was also stucked at twrp after installing pixel experience ROM but i was able to boot fastboot and flashed the recommended recovery (link is above)
??

Top Liked Posts