[ROM][11][whyred] Pixel Experience [Stable][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

WTGames

May 23, 2021
bugs in youtube
Screenshot_20210605-190312_YouTube.png

WTGames

May 23, 2021
in some applications, a small thin white bar appears below the gesture bar. It is not visible in the screenshot, but the screenshot was taken when the strip was still visible

PS: could catch this streak

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-223820_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20210605-223820_Chrome.png
    432.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_20210605-225004_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20210605-225004_Chrome.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

WTGames

May 23, 2021
I am also enraged by a bug with a slowdown in scrolling of pages, I plan to record this bug on video soon

Sep 23, 2016
This is quite a stable update just the Phone app issue it lags for a second or 2 while making a call and also for vibration motor is not working. I switched to Miui and it is working fine but not with pixel experience.

woo_ose

Feb 23, 2017
Malang
First time pixel experience user, my headset mic not working on Google assistant, the action button is working, but not for mic.

My mic working on WhatsApp, and other apps. Is it because my headset not compatible with the Google assistant? Any recommendations for for compatible headset for it to works.
Thanks

Dec 29, 2017
Hi Sir. I can't use the microphone when connecting the headset. I feel the device heats up faster compared to Android 10 but the processing is faster. Still many thanks for the great rom 🥰🥰🥰

sharveshml

Jun 24, 2021
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai [whyred]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
• Wifi
• RIL
• Mobile data
• GPS
• Camera
• Flashlight
• Camcorder
• Bluetooth
• Fingerprint reader
• Lights
• Sound / vibration

Known issues
• Carrier Video Calling
• Wifi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Contributors
SakilMondal
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
Stable
Last Update: 11-03-2021
This rom has slow charging issue and battery drains faster than usual please fix it with next update , I'm on pixel experience 11 plus for whyred . Is thare any other way I could fix it?

sharveshml

Jun 24, 2021
This rom has slow charging and battery drain issues iam on pixel experience plus 11 for whyred , any fixes for this?

krimi07

Feb 7, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 4a
Xiaomi Mi A3
Is there any way to turn off annoying camera sounds. do not disturb, silent mode nothing works. im using indian sim and the country has no restriction on camera shutter sound, but the rom give shutter sound.

Jul 1, 2021
The keyboard in this ROM is raised from the bottom by atleast an inch. This is very annoying as coming from android 9 , I'm used to typing a certain way using the muscle memory. I keep missing the spacebar and other letters. This is frustrating. Any workaround this ? Thanks.

Jul 1, 2021
Coming from miui 12 stock rom android 9 , I'm missing the schedule power on/off mode. How can it be implemented in this ROM ? Any suggestions/ alternatives ?

Reactions: AhmedAlaa01

AhmedAlaa01

Jun 15, 2016
Coming from miui 12 stock rom android 9 , I'm missing the schedule power on/off mode. How can it be implemented in this ROM ? Any suggestions/ alternatives ?
me too , i always switch from that rom because of this option ,i found power off alarm permission and install lineage os clock app that support this option but it doesn't work because i do dirty flash , if you clean flash yo can try

Last edited:

Ezarantonello04

Aug 22, 2020
Hi everyone. I don't know if this is an issue anyone has experienced, but after months of being totally functional, the fingerprint recognition on my Redmi Note 5 has completely stopped working. I tried to reconfigure it, but the problem persists... If anyone could provide help with this I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro/Ai [whyred]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
• Wifi
• RIL
• Mobile data
• GPS
• Camera
• Flashlight
• Camcorder
• Bluetooth
• Fingerprint reader
• Lights
• Sound / vibration

Known issues
• Carrier Video Calling
• Wifi Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Contributors
SakilMondal
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
Stable
Last Update: 11-03-2021

fksohu

Jul 12, 2021
Hey I m using this rom from last 3 months, last nights you hacked in my mobile, you developed these rom to stole data from phone.

Top Liked Posts