• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.x]Havoc-OS-4.6[UNOFFICIAL][Suzuran]

Search This thread

DevelLevel

Is it possible to exclude the gapps from the rom (during install) ?
Gapps is not required for this ROM to work, but you can't change "styles" in settings if you don't have gapps. I'm sorry but i can't fix this, it is what the Havoc team has chosen. Though "styles" is not the most important feature... you can survive without it :)

DevelLevel

@DevelLevel , thank you for the builds and keeping them uploaded.:good:
No problem, hope you all enjoy the builds. I'm trying my best with the time that I have :)
Unfortunately it does not seems like Havoc OS is as fast as AOSP Extended and Lineage OS with the security updates, and that's when I release new updates. But it isn't that bad, they are only one month behind...

beflythis

Jan 2, 2008
anyone successfully using android auto with this? Would love to try the build, but hate breaking a perfect setup to experience new bugs and ultimately revert.

Any qualitative feedback on the camera performance?? Is it "like stock" as an AOSP rom, or "exactly stock" ?

Thanks to devs for the work!!!

Reactions: DevelLevel

DevelLevel

anyone successfully using android auto with this? Would love to try the build, but hate breaking a perfect setup to experience new bugs and ultimately revert.

Any qualitative feedback on the camera performance?? Is it "like stock" as an AOSP rom, or "exactly stock" ?

I have not tried android auto with this ROM, but I can maybe test it during this week if I got time. Camera performance is the same as if you would use @Berni-0815's lineage 18.1, because i'm using his blobs (thx!). I would describe it as a little bit worse (due to proprietary stuff) than the stock Sony ROM, but not much worse:)

np

Last edited:
Reactions: mrrocketdog

DevelLevel

I have not tried android auto with this ROM, but I can maybe test it during this week if I got time. Camera performance is the same as if you would use @Berni-0815's lineage 18.1, because i'm using his blobs (thx!). I would describe it as a little bit worse (due to proprietary stuff) than the stock Sony ROM, but not much worse:)

np
I can now confim that Android Auto is working fine on this ROM :cool:

Attachments

• aa-z5c.jpg
    aa-z5c.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 16

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

np
    I can now confim that Android Auto is working fine on this ROM :cool:

np
    havoc.png

Disclaimer:
    I am building this ROM in my spare time,
    feel free to report bugs and things that do not work but I may not be able to fix does.
    I just wanted to share my project.
    I am not responsible for any bricked or faulty devices!

Description:
    "Havoc-OS 3.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    So many features that you probably won't find in any ROM.
    All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
    Just flash and enjoy..."
    Team Havoc

Key Features:
    Android version: 11.x
    Kernel version: 3.10.108
    Security patch: 2021-06-05
    Selinux: Enforcing

Working:
    WIFI, Bluetooth, Location, Camera, Calls, SMS, etc

Not Working:
    The fingerprint sensor is unreliable, you tell me

Flashing:
    Flash TWRP
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe
    Flash Havoc-OS
    (Optionally flash Magisk/Gapps)
    Reboot

Downloads:
    Gcloud
    Mega

Sources:
    Kernel
    Suzuran
    Kitakami-common

Credits:
    Everybody who is involved in the Havoc-OS and LOS development.
    @Berni-0815 and other msm8994 kitakami developers who made this possible for our phone.
    (If you feel that you should be listed here too, just tell me.)​
    New release!

2021-04-08
    -Upstreamed Havoc-OS sources to version 4.3
    -Security patches updated to 2021-03-05
    -Safetynet passing
    -Implemented Kcal display driver, Thanks to @savoca
    -Implemented Adreno idler, Thanks to @arter97
    -Implemented "zen" and "fifo" i/o schedulers, Thanks to @GreyLeshy
    -Implemented "Chill" and "BioShock" governors, Thanks to @GreyLeshy
    -Implemented Boeffla-wakelock-blocker, Thanks to andip71 @ github.com
    Hello
    Thank you for your tireless efforts.
    Your rom is fine and I really like it.
    However, it fails to SafetyNet authentication.
    Please tell me how to succeed.
    Best regards.
    I don't know how to succeed yet, but I am working on it. Sadly it does not help by changing the fingerprint...
    New release!

2021-06-10
    -Security patches updated to 2021-05-05
    -Upstreamed Havoc-OS sources to version 4.5
    -Upstreamed Device trees and kernel from @Berni-0815 (Thanks!)
    2021-06-29
    -Security patches updated to 2021-06-05
    -Upstreamed Havoc-OS sources to version 4.6

2021-06-10
    -Security patches updated to 2021-05-05
    -Upstreamed Havoc-OS sources to version 4.5
    -Upstreamed Device trees and kernel from @Berni-0815 (Thanks!)

2021-04-08
    -Upstreamed Havoc-OS sources to version 4.3
    -Security patches updated to 2021-03-05
    -Safetynet passing
    -Implemented Kcal display driver, Thanks to @savoca
    -Implemented Adreno idler, Thanks to @arter97
    -Implemented "zen" and "fifo" i/o schedulers, Thanks to @GreyLeshy
    -Implemented "Chill" and "BioShock" governors, Thanks to @GreyLeshy
    -Implemented Boeffla-wakelock-blocker, Thanks to andip71 @ github.com