[ROM][11.x]Havoc-OS-4.12[UNOFFICIAL][Suzuran]

Search This thread

DevelLevel

Report: Awesome ROM! Thank you, passes SafetyNet now! The only thing left to fix is fingerprint sensor, still not working on 4.3
Nice to hear,
But the fingerprint sensor is working, the problem is that the fingerprint wakelock or something does not get enabled at boot time, the times I were able to start the service, it worked without any issues until I rebooted the phone, of course...
I have successfully started the fingerprint sensor by: waking the phone up after deep sleep with double tap on the screen. And when trying to create a fingerprint in settings... but it does not work every time, it is unreliable. In the same way as Arrow-OS messages and calls works unreliable, it works sometimes :(

norabitox

Dec 13, 2020
Hello DevelLevel

When listening to music with bluetooth earphones
It's much lower in volume than Lineage-OS 18.1.
I tried it on the same phone. 

Reactions: DevelLevel

udaemon

Aug 11, 2020
Hello DevelLevel

When listening to music with bluetooth earphones
It's much lower in volume than Lineage-OS 18.1.
I tried it on the same phone. 
this may have to do with the fact that Berni changed some audio settings in his LOS18.1 rom, have a look at the 1st post. also the topic has been taken up several times throughout LOS14, 17 and 18 threads. you could search these for "mixer_paths.xml" for example to find further info.

udaemon

Aug 11, 2020
thanks again, @DevelLevel for your work on this rom!
still find it odd that gapps are required for basic actions like setting up style but, of course, that's not in your sphere.
does anybody know if and how one can set/adjust the way the notification-led works? in LOS18.1 there's a particular entry in the settings but in havoc I can't find it and I would like to adjust it.
thanks!

VBBoston

Nov 9, 2015
Nice to hear,
But the fingerprint sensor is working, the problem is that the fingerprint wakelock or something does not get enabled at boot time, the times I were able to start the service, it worked without any issues until I rebooted the phone, of course...
I have successfully started the fingerprint sensor by: waking the phone up after deep sleep with double tap on the screen. And when trying to create a fingerprint in settings... but it does not work every time, it is unreliable. In the same way as Arrow-OS messages and calls works unreliable, it works sometimes :(
Hopefully it can be resolved.
In addition to fingerprint sensor I noticed there are no LED indicators when charging (red, yellow, green)

Last edited:

DevelLevel

Hopefully it can be resolved.
In addition to fingerprint sensor I noticed there are no LED indicators when charging (red, yellow, green)
Strange, when I charge my phone with OS on, I get red charging indicator when under 40%. Then yellow but not green. It stays red when charging without OS booted. But this should be a kernel issue. I'll see what I can find...

DevelLevel

thanks again, @DevelLevel for your work on this rom!
still find it odd that gapps are required for basic actions like setting up style but, of course, that's not in your sphere.
does anybody know if and how one can set/adjust the way the notification-led works? in LOS18.1 there's a particular entry in the settings but in havoc I can't find it and I would like to adjust it.
thanks!
Then it probably isn't a feature in this ROM :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    havoc.png

Disclaimer:
    I am building this ROM in my spare time,
    feel free to report bugs and things that do not work but I may not be able to fix does.
    I just wanted to share my project.
    I am not responsible for any bricked or faulty devices!

Description:
    "Havoc-OS 3.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    So many features that you probably won't find in any ROM.
    All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
    Just flash and enjoy..."
    Team Havoc

Key Features:
    Android version: 11.x
    Kernel version: 3.10.108
    Security patch: 2021-12-05
    Selinux: Enforcing

Working:
    WIFI, Bluetooth, Location, Camera, Calls, SMS, etc

Not Working:
    The fingerprint sensor is unreliable, you tell me
    (@beflythis has reported that the ROM has some roaming issues
    read futhere here)

Flashing:
    Flash TWRP
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe
    Flash Havoc-OS
    (Optionally flash Magisk/Gapps)
    Reboot

Downloads:
    Gcloud
    Mega

Sources:
    Kernel
    Suzuran
    Kitakami-common

Credits:
    Everybody who is involved in the Havoc-OS and LOS development.
    @Berni-0815 and other msm8994 kitakami developers who made this possible for our phone.
    (If you feel that you should be listed here too, just tell me.)​
    New release!

2021-04-08
    -Upstreamed Havoc-OS sources to version 4.3
    -Security patches updated to 2021-03-05
    -Safetynet passing
    -Implemented Kcal display driver, Thanks to @savoca
    -Implemented Adreno idler, Thanks to @arter97
    -Implemented "zen" and "fifo" i/o schedulers, Thanks to @GreyLeshy
    -Implemented "Chill" and "BioShock" governors, Thanks to @GreyLeshy
    -Implemented Boeffla-wakelock-blocker, Thanks to andip71 @ github.com
    Hello
    Thank you for your tireless efforts.
    Your rom is fine and I really like it.
    However, it fails to SafetyNet authentication.
    Please tell me how to succeed.
    Best regards.
    I don't know how to succeed yet, but I am working on it. Sadly it does not help by changing the fingerprint...
    New release!

2021-06-10
    -Security patches updated to 2021-05-05
    -Upstreamed Havoc-OS sources to version 4.5
    -Upstreamed Device trees and kernel from @Berni-0815 (Thanks!)
    anyone successfully using android auto with this? Would love to try the build, but hate breaking a perfect setup to experience new bugs and ultimately revert.

Any qualitative feedback on the camera performance?? Is it "like stock" as an AOSP rom, or "exactly stock" ?

Thanks to devs for the work!!!

I have not tried android auto with this ROM, but I can maybe test it during this week if I got time. Camera performance is the same as if you would use @Berni-0815's lineage 18.1, because i'm using his blobs (thx!). I would describe it as a little bit worse (due to proprietary stuff) than the stock Sony ROM, but not much worse:)

np
    I can now confim that Android Auto is working fine on this ROM :cool: