[ROM][11.x][UNOFFICIAL][GApps][OTA] LineageOS 18.1 for Xperia Z1 (C6903) [2021-12-20]

Search This thread

railgun12

Apr 13, 2021
hi, sorry for my bad english in advance. I could not upload via twrp or the title was not in the image it gives this error "Could not find META-INF / com / google / android / update-binary". What is the reason? I will be very happy if you help

daviiid99

Apr 1, 2021
hi, sorry for my bad english in advance. I could not upload via twrp or the title was not in the image it gives this error "Could not find META-INF / com / google / android / update-binary". What is the reason? I will be very happy if you help
Make sure tha you are not installing the fastboot zip. Also lineageos recovery is recommended

daviiid99

Apr 1, 2021
Both recovery menus do not install. When I try to install the fastboot.zip one, it does not recognize the zip file, I will throw the image towards the evening.
I told you that the fastboot zip is not flashable, needs to be installed throw fastboot with fastboot flash system system.img

I'll do changes anyway with the next update

daviiid99

Apr 1, 2021
New build is up!!

Changelog:
OTA updates and April security patch

Check first post for more details and download links

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-054137_Updater.png
    Screenshot_20210413-054137_Updater.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 55

railgun12

Apr 13, 2021
I took care of the installation process: D I am a total stupid but the camera application does not record video with a bit of a problem I tried it with another application but the result is the same, also there is color distortion in the preview in video mode, I think this problem exists in other users?
P_20210414_002449.jpg

Reactions: daviiid99

daviiid99

Apr 1, 2021
I took care of the installation process: D I am a total stupid but the camera application does not record video with a bit of a problem I tried it with another application but the result is the same, also there is color distortion in the preview in video mode, I think this problem exists in other users?View attachment 5278217
Thanks for the report. It's an issue with LineageOS Snap Camera, I'll replace this app with a Working Gcam Go port in the next OTA update

railgun12

Apr 13, 2021
Rapor için teşekkürler. LineageOS Snap Camera ile ilgili bir sorun, bu uygulamayı bir sonraki OTA güncellemesinde bir Working Gcam Go portu ile değiştireceğim.
There is another problem, I guess this may be the reason for the video recording problem, the sound recording cannot be done, the program crashes (if the asus recorder gives a warning and freezes), I did not try to insert a sim card, this error also happens during screen recording (only if microphone recording is selected)

daviiid99

Apr 1, 2021
There is another problem, I guess this may be the reason for the video recording problem, the sound recording cannot be done, the program crashes (if the asus recorder gives a warning and freezes), I did not try to insert a sim card, this error also happens during screen recording (only if microphone recording is selected)
A new build/OTA update with date april 14 is up adressing some issues

Video recording + sound its now working with default camera but sound recording seems broken with default recorder

Reactions: railgun12

Jo_alfa

Dec 6, 2020
It is a very simple way to root. I'll explain how I did it all went well. Download Magisk 20.4.zip and 21.1.zip, then Magisk Menager 8.0.3. Install magisk manager, after installation do not open the app.
Download the play store Root Checker and install and check if it is root Go to recovery better twrp and flash magisk 20.4 check if it is root with checker. Go to new recovery and flash 21.1 and go checker you will see that you have root permissions.
If it is not root, download Magisk 22.1.zip and repeat the same procedure. I RECOMMEND NEVER OPEN MAGISK MANAGER IF THE ROOT POP UP DE CONSENT DOES NOT APPEAR. I apologize very much for the bad English I am with the translator.

barcelona7

Mar 10, 2013
nice and very light rom.
some problems: i cant send or receive files by wifi direct, NFC, shareit or bluetooth.
don't know how to root it because magisk didn't work for root permissins.
thanks for the developer.

Jo_alfa

Dec 6, 2020
Evening I installed lineage 11 and it worked fine for a week. One morning after the recharge it turned off and does not turn on anymore I tried to connect to the PC it does not recognize the USB cable, I cannot enter total dead recovery. Do you have any additions

Top Liked Posts