Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Gaurav24

Jan 28, 2017
Ranchi

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 [X01BD]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Difference between Standard and Pixel Experience Plus - Click Here

Last edited:

Gaurav24

Jan 28, 2017
Ranchi
Last edited:

quasarswastik

Dec 30, 2015
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Cannnot download from PE website. Error states, "No mirrors found. Please try again after some minutes." for the past couple of hours.
1611207173548.png

Edit: Had to download using a VPN, downloading now, cheers.

Last edited:

quasarswastik

Dec 30, 2015
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
The ROM works well, I haven't discovered any major bugs yet. Thanks devs. Some bugs found are:
  • The performance on the ROM is on the lower spectrum, the animations are not smooth and lag can be felt even when opening or closing apps which are not even resource intensive,
  • RAM Management is one of the worst atm,
  • Random reboots,
  • The play security update always fails and is currently on 1 October 2020.

Last edited:

danz852

Jan 24, 2021
Thanks for this Rom, really appreciate It. I installed
RQ1A.210105.003
PixelExperience_X01BD-11.0-20210121-1307-BETA-OFFICIAL and at the moment it working just fine on my phone.

The latest Magisk 21.4 is working fine. Don't have any problem with other phone functions.

My only problem is I cannot encrypt my phone. Everytime I try to encrypt the phone, it will restart for several times then stuck on Asus logo, wait for hours with no results. It will keep stuck on Asus logo.

I need to format data in TWRP to boot to system.

Does anyone have the same issue or only me?

Last edited:

danz852

Jan 24, 2021
The ROM works well, I haven't discovered any major bugs yet. Thanks devs. Some bugs found are:
  • The performance on the ROM is on the lower spectrum, the animations are not smooth and lag can be felt even when opening or closing apps which are not even resource intensive,
  • RAM Management is one of the worst atm,
  • Random reboots,
  • The play security update always fails and is currently on 1 October 2020.
I also can confirm that Google Play system update fails to update, stuck on 1 October 2020.

But on my phone I don't have problem with random reboot.

Reactions: quasarswastik

pk_gamer_07

Mar 16, 2017
What is the Difference between X01BD and X01BDA ?
I have X01BDA and i want to change my rom but i am not able to find anything for X01BDA
I really wanna try pixel os

danz852

Jan 24, 2021
What is the Difference between X01BD and X01BDA ?
I have X01BDA and i want to change my rom but i am not able to find anything for X01BDA
I really wanna try pixel os
Hi, I'm using X01BDA too.
I don't know what's the difference, but I don't have any problem installing this ROM.

The only thing is I cant encrypt my phone with this ROM. For comparison Lineage OS can encrypt my phone with no problem

Good luck with yours.

Reactions: pk_gamer_07

danz852

Jan 24, 2021
Thanks for confirming danz852. I've faced random reboot once myself. Just to confirm, is the performance on your device sub par too?

Hi, at the moment my device running smooth. I'm not using my phone for playing game only browsing, sometimes YouTube and social media apps.

I have problem with phone encryption. Everytime i tried to encryp, the phone bootloops on Asus logo. Can u confirm this happens to your phone too?

--------
Cc: @Gaurav24 is this rom support phone encryption? Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts