• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][z2_plus][Unofficial] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread
Oh its okay now , after clearing all and getting stock once and again installing rom unfortunately its solved my problem, but still getting the phone hot .
also on previous April update i was able to work the gcam 8.1 (BSG) without any hiccups but now not working properly and cant use zukz2 configs
Please provide logcat, otherwise we will not be able to provide support.

vijayr2002

Oct 5, 2012
Resolved:

Seems the earpiece holes were clogged up with dust. After cleaning it, it just works fine. :)

Hello,

The earpiece volume is really low while doing calls. But works fine when using headphones or loud speaker. Otherwise this ROM is perfect.

Please do let me know if there is a fix for this issue.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are the following problems with this firmware - it does not behave very stably, the screen hangs periodically, the desktop sometimes dye, the problem with the video driver (on Instagram, the video crumbles into cubes), sensors (approximations, light sensitivity and step counting) also work poorly. Sometimes the AP refuses to start. The sound from the built-in microphone is not recorded when shooting video in any camera application, and this problem is not only for me, but also for other users. With an external microphone (Bluetooth or 3.5 mm) records sound normally. I would be very grateful if future updates fix all these problems.View attachment 5282277
    Okay, I will check the problem and fix it in the next version

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for ZUK Z2 [z2_plus]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights