1. Gpay, CTS profile match - fail (fixed via root)
2. DC dimming, can't switch on ( may be via ADB commands)
3. Volte/vo-Wi-Fi - can't switch on (fixed via root and ADB)
4. Morelocales - It does work just have to disable permission monitoring under dev options.
5. There is not battery consumption chart
6. Android Auto don't work fine
I have attached the original boot.img from decompressing the .ops files from the ZIP. I am not running this so have no way to test, but should be able to Magisk patch it using this boot.img . I verified the boot.img is good by extracting its parts (devicetree.dtb, kernel, ramdisk, kernel image) without issue. I have also uploaded a Magisk patched boot.img, but you should only boot it to gain root, then run Magisk again using 'Direct Patch'.
I don't have a windows system and run Linux so i can't yet run ColorOS since it uses the windows msm tool.