• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [12.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.0 [BETA]

Search This thread

KaLiBLeeK

Very happy with this ROM! So far the only issues I've encountered are:
  1. Issues with Nova Launcher constantly crashing
  2. Weird issue on setup (I did a clean install) where part of the Google Pay setup process had white text on a white background (so most things were illegible)
  3. Padding issue with the battery/network/etc. icons on the top right (lot of extra padding from the right corner/edge)
Other than that, installed Nikita Gcam so the camera experience is good, no Bluetooth issues so far, Material You coloring is working well with Muzei + Google Earth plugin. Will be sticking with the A12 build(s) going forward.

Noe367

Jul 25, 2016
France
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Honor 5X
Very happy with this ROM! So far the only issues I've encountered are:
  1. Issues with Nova Launcher constantly crashing
  2. Weird issue on setup (I did a clean install) where part of the Google Pay setup process had white text on a white background (so most things were illegible)
  3. Padding issue with the battery/network/etc. icons on the top right (lot of extra padding from the right corner/edge)
Other than that, installed Nikita Gcam so the camera experience is good, no Bluetooth issues so far, Material You coloring is working well with Muzei + Google Earth plugin. Will be sticking with the A12 build(s) going forward.
The padding in the top right corner is for the privacy indicator. Pretty annoying, I wish it would move only when necessary

Last edited:

k0ukl1

Oct 13, 2021
Very impressive Rom,ultra fast,i did a dirty flash from recovery comming from Arrows 11,

one thing that i noticed is that there is no update option under Go in Settings -> System -> Updater

how did you manage to install magisk? did you extracted the img from the rom and patch it from the app?>

Reactions: vaishnav 2011

mi_guel

Very impressive Rom,ultra fast,i did a dirty flash from recovery comming from Arrows 11,

one thing that i noticed is that there is no update option under Go in Settings -> System -> Updater

how did you manage to install magisk? did you extracted the img from the rom and patch it from the app?>
I just booted to twrp from fastboot, adb pushed the latest magisk version and installed it from memory

Noe367

Jul 25, 2016
France
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Honor 5X
The only problems that I have from a few days of use :
- the sound/volume panel is ugly, I don't think this is the one that should be on Android 12.. (and isn't the one in arrowOS 11 that is also different from android 11 which the one that is in this version)
- some animations are a bit laggy (mostly in third-party launchers)
- Can't view well the battery stats
- Most of the arrow os features are not here yet
- other "bugs" that are more Android 12 related
- maybe some others things that I forgot

Everything here was perfect in ArrowOS 11

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts