• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [12.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.0 [BETA]

Search This thread

!codelocker!

Mar 17, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F3
I really want to use this rom as a daily driver I just want to ask one question, is the volume panel the stock one or does it have any alternatives styles?

Noe367

Jul 25, 2016
France
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Honor 5X
I really want to use this rom as a daily driver I just want to ask one question, is the volume panel the stock one or does it have any alternatives styles?
The volume panel is the stock one (and it's a bit buggy), and I don't think there are any alternatives styles yet, hope they add it soon. You can still use third-party apps to change it.

evnimaster

Nov 19, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
This rom is really amazing, thank you dev, smooth and awesome, for nova launcher that crashed for some it was enough to disable/enable the system webview. Did not found a solution yet for brave browser as it's a problem on all a12 roms even official one on pixel but I decided to give a try to vivaldi and it runs great. The only annoying "problem" for me is 2px over padding in the statusbar clock, not beeing aligned to icons, that's all, just waiting for the implementation of the arrow features.

Trojan00

Oct 24, 2017
This rom is really amazing, thank you dev, smooth and awesome, for nova launcher that crashed for some it was enough to disable/enable the system webview. Did not found a solution yet for brave browser as it's a problem on all a12 roms even official one on pixel but I decided to give a try to vivaldi and it runs great. The only annoying "problem" for me is 2px over padding in the statusbar clock, not beeing aligned to icons, that's all, just waiting for the implementation of the arrow features.
Have you tried Arrow 11 before? How does it compare?

rovinsonas

Feb 15, 2016
Is the image boot_alioth.img the one provided in the second post ? Because when I try to patch this one I get an error failed through Magisk

laid1995

Aug 27, 2016
Apps & Games
Xiaomi Poco F3
@palaych
Can we please have the new boot.img of the update 21/10/23?

I need root. Booting the first boot_alioth.img after patching it doesn't really work on the new update.
So we kinda always need boot.img extracted until a working TWRP is released.

Last edited:
Reactions: k0ukl1

navey

Nov 29, 2012
OnePlus 6T
Xiaomi Poco F3
latest boot.img for those who need it. I extracted thanks to above posters.
Extract payload.bin from the zip of the rom,
Put playload.bin file into input folder, start playload exe and wait until finish, you will find boot img into output folder.
Everything worked just fine for me.
Good luck pal 😁
Edit: Not sure why the boot.img wont let me upload it. gonna try file hosting it somewhere else.

• Love
Reactions: laid1995

evnimaster

Nov 19, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
waiting for the next build that seems to be better and better over days regarding the change logs, FYI, brave browser got fixed on latest nightly version and is working like charm

Top Liked Posts