• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [12.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.0 [BETA]

Search This thread

adarshahd

Dec 19, 2010
Bangalore
Anyone have issues with sending/receiving SMS messages? I am not able to send/receive.

Note: Dirty flashed this rom over Lineage 18.1. Everything else works fine apart from SMS, didn't wanted to erase everything.

evnimaster

Nov 19, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
Have tried YouTube, YouTube vanced and even on browser, but seeing same problem.
Be sure to use the latest firmware, I used the latest MIUI before this one so everything should be up to date, so never got any problems till today, about 10 days of daily driver use ... Maybe the google app has something to do with this, I personally always deny to use the Hey Google feature and especially on the lock screen, but the google appand assistant run great

dodyakako

Aug 10, 2018
Anyone have issues with sending/receiving SMS messages? I am not able to send/receive.

Note: Dirty flashed this rom over Lineage 18.1. Everything else works fine apart from SMS, didn't wanted to erase everything.
Do clean flash and everything will be fine. You can't move from custom ROM to another custom ROM with "dirty flash", you need to do "clean flash" to avoid problems like the one you are having right now.

kumar akarsh

Dec 21, 2012
@palaych
Can we please have the new boot.img of the update 21/10/23?

I need root. Booting the first boot_alioth.img after patching it doesn't really work on the new update.
So we kinda always need boot.img extracted until a working TWRP is released.
Is the image boot_alioth.img the one provided in the second post ? Because when I try to patch this one I get an error failed through Magisk
You can easily sideload magisk.zip. why go through all this. After flashing ROM reboot recovery. adb sideload magisk.zp. Done!

Reactions: ciku720 and Dibl

Naifqar

Jan 17, 2017
Nice rom, is there a way to bring back square icons? F google man they always take away some good stuff

Top Liked Posts