• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [12.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.0 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

dzo

Senior Recognized Developer
Apr 3, 2008
Auckland
I've updated my Clock Plugin to work with ArrowOS 12:

The apks are here:

To Install:

Install both the apks and then run the Power Clock app, tick "Enable Power Clock" then reboot your phone.
Now run the app again and tick "Select" and the clock should show on the AOD.
You can change the colours of the clock now too.

This is what it looks like:

Screenshot_20211128-141116_Power Clock.png

pepinliria

Apr 5, 2013
Hi. Thanks for the great ROM.
I need to root the phone but I don't see any woring guide on how to do it. I tried to install TWRP following this guide but it doesn't work.
Thanks in advance.

jamalikos1

Aug 8, 2019
I need to root the phone but I don't see any woring guide on how to do it. I tried to install TWRP following this guide but it doesn't work.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
If you have otg follow this instructions

Rorschach1010

Jan 14, 2018
Amazon Fire TV
Redmi Note 8
I have 2 questions:
Last time I tried Arrow 12, I wasn't able to patch boot.img with magisk. Is this working with the current build? I need root to restore all my app backups so if this won't work, I won't switch.

Second, with all the Android 12 roms I tested almost a month ago, Bitwarden autofill didn't work. It would work without autofill but takes a lot more time to restore all my apps/accounts. Is someone using Bitwarden and does it work on Arrow 12?

evnimaster

Nov 19, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
I have 2 questions:
Last time I tried Arrow 12, I wasn't able to patch boot.img with magisk. Is this working with the current build? I need root to restore all my app backups so if this won't work, I won't switch.

Second, with all the Android 12 roms I tested almost a month ago, Bitwarden autofill didn't work. It would work without autofill but takes a lot more time to restore all my apps/accounts. Is someone using Bitwarden and does it work on Arrow 12?
I am using Bitwarden since day one on this rom with autofill and gboard integration with no problems at all. Not even noticed it needs time to sync...

Reactions: Rorschach1010

palaych

Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2017
Russia
Update 2021-11-29

Device changelog:
- parts: Adapt to S style
- Import QTI vibrator AIDL and rebrand to alioth
- rootdir: Change schedutil down/up rate
- sepolicy: Re-work for Android S
- props: Disable unspecialized app process pool
- Misc fixes and upstream changes.

Kernel:
- input: fpc_tee: Allow filtering of key events

ROM changelog: https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

Installation instruction: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...othin-arrowos-12-0-beta.4348617/post-85790097

Download: https://arrowos.net/download/alioth

Note:
- Recommend use with fw part MIUI V12.5.4.0 and newer (global/India/etc).

P.S. My personal Telegram support chat: https://t.me/mipa_lab

Device changelog:
- parts: Adapt to S style
- Import QTI vibrator AIDL and rebrand to alioth
- rootdir: Change schedutil down/up rate
- sepolicy: Re-work for Android S
- props: Disable unspecialized app process pool

Kernel:
- input: fpc_tee: Allow filtering of key events
- Misc fixes and upstream

What does it mean ?
for normal user its very hard to follow the changelog...
i feel that the green point on the top right disturb less
but any other changes in the rom ?

Last edited:

rovinsonas

Feb 15, 2016
After messing with some settings in the camera app,the app force closes( I was using some XML configuration)

I removed the XML configurations and unintended the app and re install but camera still won't be able to open(force closes)

I am unable to use the camera function and I some times get random erro related to camera,any suggestions or APK I can use?

After messing with some settings in the camera app,the app force closes( I was using some XML configuration)

I removed the XML configurations and unintended the app and re install but camera still won't be able to open(force closes)

I am unable to use the camera function and I some times get random erro related to camera,any suggestions or APK I can use?
U should use gcam app
Much more better that the original camera app

Attachments

• MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1x_MGC.apk
    102.9 MB · Views: 115
  • AMG699.xml
    25.1 KB · Views: 78
Mar 14, 2016
Sorry noob here, how can I update the firmware after installing arrow os? I cant seem to do it with arrow os recovery.

Also is there a way to check current firmware version?

Brodelpiet

Apr 28, 2018
I have the following problem with my provider here from Germany (Vodafone):

1. after a few minutes after the phone is up, I am neither reachable via Voice over WIfi nor via Voice over LTE. The caller gets a message from my telecom provider that I cannot be reached.

2. I myself can't call anyone either when this happens.

3. after a cell phone restart everything works again for a certain time.

4. the whole thing happens only when I set the network mode to NR/LTE, the fallback to the GSM network works.

5. i usually don't hear ringing in Voice over Wifi and Voice over LTE. Therefore when establishing a call the phone remains silent. Eventually someone just answers or the call setup is cancelled.

I am on the latest build of the Android 12 beta. With ArrowOS in Version 11 everything was fine.

muil

Feb 12, 2021
My phone keeps pausing audio and video by itself after last update. Anybody else?
Edit: it looks like wiping data on google app solved de problem.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts