• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [12.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.0 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

ciku720

Apr 12, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
The rom indeed seems fast, as advertised. I did a dirty flash from ArrowOS 11 (with Optimus Drunk kernel) and now am giving the stock kernel a try.
However, I noticed one major problem - my Navbar buttons are mirrored. I've got "go back" on the left but I'd like to have it on the right. I tried the adb command designed to change it, no luck, and of course searched settings. Has anyone solved this problem?

Aprat from the above I encountered one big lag which lasted for a few seconds. No FC, magisk works, safetynet works.
In short, I don't regret 10m effort to flash this over the previous version!

IAMPRISM

Nov 7, 2018
The rom indeed seems fast, as advertised. I did a dirty flash from ArrowOS 11 (with Optimus Drunk kernel) and now am giving the stock kernel a try.
However, I noticed one major problem - my Navbar buttons are mirrored. I've got "go back" on the left but I'd like to have it on the right. I tried the adb command designed to change it, no luck, and of course searched settings. Has anyone solved this problem?

Aprat from the above I encountered one big lag which lasted for a few seconds. No FC, magisk works, safetynet works.
In short, I don't regret 10m effort to flash this over the previous version!
Its not mirrored. Miui is the one that mirrors it and Arrowos is the way it is on stock Android.

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
Hi guys is the battery percentage working fine? Not sure what happened to mine but was above 97% and the battery percentage just suddenly dropped to below 50%,!. Is this a bug?

XavNotFound

Oct 10, 2015
Switched from xiaomi.eu to this rom, and i gotta say, it's the best thing i did on my phone.

Battery is even better than xiaomi.eu, phone feels snappier, and it's stable, it's an easy win.

The only drawback I found is that I can't hide the fullscreen gestures bar, but there's a magisk module for that, so it's not that big of a deal.

Reactions: umairmalik2410

Veiranx

Dec 2, 2020
Moto G Power
Google Pixel 5
Switched from xiaomi.eu to this rom, and i gotta say, it's the best thing i did on my phone.

Battery is even better than xiaomi.eu, phone feels snappier, and it's stable, it's an easy win.

The only drawback I found is that I can't hide the fullscreen gestures bar, but there's a magisk module for that, so it's not that big of a deal.
I made a thread in the F3 forums pointing over to another one talking about Fabricated Overlays. It's a method of hiding the navigation bar without root only in Android 12.

Reactions: arifqur

amanadriano

Oct 19, 2011
Thanks to the dev/s. Its fast and smooth. currently on v12.
had some issues earlier, like not all rear cameras available and "hey google" not working.
but following instructions here in the forum (flashing latest firmware for my phone, poco f3) and it works.
also used gcam and can now use all 3 rear cameras.
great job!!!

again thank you,

bamiasHELLAS

Nov 6, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 9
I clean flash the latest build (29/11).
VOLTE and Wificalls still unfortunately don't work (Cosmote, Greece).
As I said on my last post about the previous build, both VOLTE and Wificalls worked on stock MIUI 12.5.6
Also, again, with the charger that came with the phone it displays slow charging, although it is charging super fast.
With other chargers it displays fast charging

If I enter the *#*#4636#*#* in the dialer and and turn the WIFICALL option off, and then on again, when I make a call, it starts as a wifi call, but it fails and closes imidiately.
If there is a way to help please let me know

Last edited:

pepinliria

Apr 5, 2013
HI all. It's possible to downgrade from Arrow Os 12 to 11? I have 12 installed but i want to customize even more with gravity box. Also some things in tasker are not working, like brightness control on v12.
Thanks in advance.

TheBrutalLicker

Mar 23, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
First of all I'd like to voice a huge thank you to all devs contributing to this fast evolving ROM <3 Just go the phone with the purpose of running AOSP, since I'm not comfortable with hidden MIUI services phoning home.. I'm surprised A12 already is doable as a stable daily driver!

Followed the instructions, easy and straight forwards install (y)
-no problems with dual sim
-theming engine worked even with gboard without needing pixelify module
-fingerprint works great
-no loss of sound fidelity with dolby atmos module
-a lot of good working interesting gcam xmls available for gcam bsg

I ran into 1 problem when attempting to run the pixelify module on latest magisk alpha;
Google Play store wont download apps. I've tried to not spoof the device, spoof as Pixel 5 and spoof as Pixel 6 Pro. Either play store downloads will be stuck on "pending", in the other scenario the download starts asap and gets stuck 1 second after, at around 50%.

The problem goes away when disabling Pixelify, I assume the problem is on the module side, not ROM side. But since there's so much experience and competence gathered in this thread I thought someone might knew a workaround. :)

Reactions: umairmalik2410

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
HI all. It's possible to downgrade from Arrow Os 12 to 11? I have 12 installed but i want to customize even more with gravity box. Also some things in tasker are not working, like brightness control on v12.
Thanks in advance.
Hi a bit off topic, but what do you like the most about gravity box?

spaha-bih

Feb 16, 2012
Sarajevo
Sharing location on Viber, Whatsapp, FB Messengers seems it doesn't work. Can someone confirm this or there is a problem on my side?

Top Liked Posts