[ROM][12.0.0_r13] ArrowOS 12.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

lLitOl

Sep 22, 2016
I flashed the rom and it stays at the arrow logo and it doesn't go from there, I already formatted it and it continues like this, any solution?

ee99161

Jan 5, 2008
Maia
Can i dirty flash last updated 29-05? I'm with the version from 15-05.
For dirty flash is only flash the ROM, correct?

urpes

Apr 3, 2014
OTA means "Over the air". It's to be found in the settings -> System -> Updater.
I don't know the exact english names in the menu cause my phone's language (and mine) is german.

Reactions: enantyum

enantyum

Mar 30, 2016
OTA means "Over the air". It's to be found in the settings -> System -> Updater.
I don't know the exact english names in the menu cause my phone's language (and mine) is german.
Thank you! have you update this way? Does it work properly or I need to do a clean install from recovery?

urpes

Apr 3, 2014
For me it worked well with this release.
With ArrowOS 11.0 and 12.0 several times I had the problem that I had a bootloop after installation. With 12.1 I didn't have this problem right now.
Even though we have the same phones there can happen different things. So you just have to try. Worst thing what could happen is that you have to do a clean install afterwards.

Reactions: enantyum

Sefy

Jan 2, 2007
Netanya
sefy76.wordpress.com
I flash the ArrowOS 12.1 about 4 days ago, and it gave me notice for update on the 29th which seems to have went great
However, since that update, i'm not getting any notifications for anything, even incoming calls i'm only seeing appear after the call was canceled.

Is there anything I need to do to fix this?

UC666

Nov 11, 2021
For this ROM I could not discover a listing of features, so the following question:

Are a good FM radio and a call recorder included?

urpes

Apr 3, 2014
There is a Audio Recorder included. Don't know if it's possible to record a call with it. Perhaps via source "internal audio".
Also a radio is included. It worked in my short test. But I don't know what it must be like to be "good".

UC666

Nov 11, 2021
There is a Audio Recorder included. Don't know if it's possible to record a call with it. Perhaps via source "internal audio".
Also a radio is included. It worked in my short test. But I don't know what it must be like to be "good".
As I understand you, the ROM does not have a call recorder built into the dialer app and the FM radio works, but not very well. If it worked "good", you would have surely noticed that. The quality of the receiver would then be much better than the stock FM radio.... ;-)

Thanks for your information

Top Liked Posts