• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12.0.0_r13] ArrowOS 12.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

jamaladdini

May 26, 2020
I installed the ROM yesterday. I should appreciate your effort providing this smooth ROM. I noticed some issues:
1- it seems that wifi is not working properly. After using hotspot it can't be turned on.
2- choosing network manually is not working and always says "can't load".
3- I can't find any option for system update. It's shown in search but not really exist, then how we would receive OTA to solve these problems?
Edit1: if you use wifi at first and turn it off then try to use hotspot or vice versa, both of them confront with serious problem. The only choise is restart.
Edit2: I am in official version and I should correct my edit1 about wifi and hotspot. Both of them can be used only for one time after restart and don't work anymore until your next restart.
Dirty flash to unofficial exprimental 27/11, wifi and hotspot problem hsa been fixed but manually network selection issue still there (couldn't connect).

M.D.v.P.

Sep 10, 2019
Dirty flashing the new 2021/12/02 gapps over 2021/11/27 leads to boot into fastboot mode.
Integrity Check is ok.
Changing the slot helps to boot the old version again.
Is clean flash required or is there something wrong with this new version?

Reactions: monojp

Supermiky86

Nov 4, 2021
has anyone tried the official version released today? what changes with the previous unofficial ones?

ee99161

Jan 5, 2008
Maia
Just noticed that. I'm thinking on install this for the first time. No changelog is provided.

ziopeppo

Jul 27, 2012
Milano
I'm on the latest official gapps all perfect. The only thing is the persistence of the black screen after phone calls. I have already cleared phone app data and cache.

Aug 12, 2015
I've just installed the Official version 2021-12-06.
Two bugs:

1) It's impossible to find "System Updates" in Settings. Searching the "update" word in Settings it gives me as a result, but it's impossible to find in the Settings GUI itself (under "Settings - System").

2) Some installed applications are not listed under "Settings - Apps - See All Apps". For example "YouTube Vanced" (if I've installed it) is not present on that lists - although it's searcheable.

urpes

Apr 3, 2014
I installed the stock rom over the faulty and tried several of the versions today. I'm not able to install any of them correctly. At booting the phone is stucked at the moving arrow.
What could the problem be?

Found the solution: I had to wipe the data partition AFTER installing ArrowOS. Then it startet correct.

Last edited:

ee99161

Jan 5, 2008
Maia
Hello. I'm stuck at installing Magisk. I did a clean install of all, including the stock rom. I installed ArrowOS and twrp, but can't put Magisk to work. Can someone help me out?

diowannibetheguy

Aug 30, 2018
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Just had a problem while trying to install, the "thinking arrow" thing and multiple freezes while trying to configure the rom...
On this one it reboots to edl mode, in the last stock that I put after it reboots normally but freezes again after some time (not letting me finish the configuration) and reboots again...
Tried the A11 version of this rom but the thinking arrow happens again, this issue does not lead to reboots, just stays there forever even with the correct wipes
I followed the steps on the thread but doesn't seem to work at all.
Any ideas? Spent the last 20 hours trying

urpes

Apr 3, 2014
Have you tried to do a factory reset after installing? If this doesn't help it may help to boot into TWRP and there format the data partition. This worked for me at least.

TheHeretic

Oct 5, 2017
does "black screen after call" issue exist in latest official ArrosOS 12?

upd: flashed to official Arrow OS12, tested calls, there was no black screen. It might be not appearing constantly, but didn't see it on 3 calls.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: NiKabir

troyer1234

Jul 21, 2017
Honor 4C
Xiaomi Poco F1
hi i can't download the rom from official website, can someone please share download link ? androidfilehost.com or sourceforge, these two websites are better , if anyone can, please share download link with me

Top Liked Posts