Can you share this ArrowOs-> 20211108 update ?The 20211108 update was perfectly stable and bug-free. Battery life was also great. The few missing features like unlimited Google Photos could be added using Magisk.
The 20211225 had problems with battery life.
The latest update is a complete disaster for reasons mentioned on the last 2 pages
Here you go:
Thank you.Here you go:
Size of the data package: 1.41 GB. Free transfer of up to 6 GB of photos, videos and documents. Send large files via email or a link to share. No registration, no ads, just simple file sharing!filetransfer.io
The folder also includes a working GCam, Google Pay fix and AOSP dialer with automatic call recording
Agree, on Telegram group they say next update will be possible to dirty flash. If doing this through the build in Updater, you have to disable device security first as TWRP cannot decrypt device. And you should use twrp-3.6.0_10-1-surya-15.12.21.img
Sorry to say but yes, you have to clean flash if you want to update from Dec 25th build. I was in the same boat as I installed 25th build on the 15th and received the update only one day after. Had to do a clean flash and full setup again... But next update it should be possible to 'OTA or dirty flash'. Just make sure to be on the correct TWRP and remove device security before updating.I wonder if this means that everyone on the 25 Dec official build will need to clean flash if they want to go onto any newer upcoming build of Arrow, official or otherwise.
That would be really annoying as Dec 25 build was the first one I came to for A12 and obviously had to do a clean flash to get onto that from A11 so another clean flash so soon will be frustrating.
Because dev cannot make it work from 25th. But try it yourself. And you should use the 10 version of TWRP as suggested earlier.
i thnik you do something wrong.
TWRP 3.6.1-11 by brigudav installs Arrow 12 OTAs without any problems for meTo anyone complaining about TWRP decryption for OTAs
Once the ROM is installed for the first time, flash ArrowOS Recovery.
OTA updates will now work flawlessly and automatically, without needing to be decrypted.
No entering passcodes, nothing, it just reboots, installs the OTA then boots up again.
To help everyone, you can report bugs to this ROM better.Thanks to the programmers who are always on the move and who feed their passions. I write all my impressions and everything I noticed in the first 5 days of use
I have recently installed Arrow 12 latest version sil little x3 nfc version with gapps.
In daily use and in personal settings I noticed some bugs:
-in the emergency information I can not add emergency contacts.
-there is an app for crypto that I use often that should be unlocked even with the fingerprint sensor but it does not work.
-unlocking with face is not present or I can't find it
-I must emphasize, that the battery has a long life
-I would have preferred a more complete gcam type gcam 8.4 latest
Beware: cherish os doesn’t have phone encrypted by default. I think some of the performance is coming fo due to thatI am about to do the same process as yours. Likely with cherish os [from android 11 to 12L]. These are my steps:
1) collect and backup stuff for restore and in case something goes completely wrong:
- system: your current ROM zip file, double check that this zip file is not corrupt!!! If you don't have, take the MIUI fastboot ROM that is arond the date as your Arrow OS custom ROM [ https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/surya/ ] and find out how to flash. Double check this with the info you find in 'About phone' details. This is important, as your phone can have MIUI vendor [as in my case] or OSS vendor firmware.
Remove pin/pattern and fingerprint from your phone.
'Fastboot flash recovery' the latest twrp and check you can boot and decrypt after reboot to recovery. See video in step 2 which twrp is latest
Backup data/boot partition in twrp, incl internal storage. check that google one backup has been done. As an extra resort, install magisk and swift backup and backup your apps with data. Move all this stuff to external storage e.g. usb, sd or pc.
2) preps for flashing:
- watch this video on process how to flash with what 
- collect stuff what to flash [see video]: latest firmware [check https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/firmware/surya/ ] depending on your phone], arrow os
3) flash the stuff according to video, but at end don't reboot to system
4) in twrp: Restore data partition incl internal storage from usb otg or sd card. rename data/mediaxxx. Check in file manager that internal storage files and directories are readable. Reboot to system
5) fingers crossed and check that your phone has started correctly and running as before. Add fingerprint and pin and check if your banking apps and google pay are running as before. It may be that you have to configure these apps manually, depending on the app.
/* * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you. * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device. * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby */