I'm using magisk and magisk hide props config, could possibly be a workaround, I have no issues like this?
• Added FM Radio
• Enable monet
• Add unlinked ringtone and notification volumes
• Add three-fingers-swipe to screenshot
• Allow disable of screenshot shutter sound
• Add package name to installed app details
• Added Screen Refresh Rate settings
• Use monet engine zcam (kdrag0n impl)
• Added CAF patch's for sf
• Enable LTE+ icon
• Launcher3: Move clear all button to actions view
• Cleaned up old stuff (ColorBucket and accents)
• Other fixes and improvements, too lazy to write this here.
• Rebased device tree on subhajeetmuhuri's trees
• Required to be on android 11 f/w
• Clean flash is must
• If you stuck on recovery logo, just boot to rom and delete /data/system/storage.xml and reboot recovery
Well it looks like I've bricked the phone. I downloaded the latest miui fastboot version, 8.4gb extracted,22.214.171.124, extracted it to a folder on my PC. I then booted the phone ito fastboot, connected it, got the windows jingle, found the device in miflash (latest version), loaded the rom, set miui to clean all, then started the flash. It was green, ran for a few seconds and then failed. I tried several times and nothing but failures. Changed usb cables, different usb ports, nothing worked. Since it failed I tried to reboot (mistake), nothing happened and the screen is black. I get the windows jingle when I plug the phone into a USB, but no device shows in This PC. Plugging it in and out in device manager does give a windows prompt, but no phone shown and can't find the device. Adb devices shows nothing.
Is there anything I can do with this phone to recover?
The ROM is really really good. A lot better than ArrowOS 11 in my opinion. It has less features and better battery life than A11.
/* * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you. * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device. * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby */