LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
* Your warranty is now maybe void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
* war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some
* research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
LineageOS 19.1 for Realme 8i/Narzo 50 (spaced)
Changes from my side
- VoLTE Icon
- Light QS
If you're coming from another ROM or performing a clean flash:
- Flash A.30 full ROM : HERE
- Reboot to Recovery : TWRP Official
- Format Data
- Wipe Dalvik, Data, Cache
- Flash the ROM
- Flash GApps (optional)
- Format data again
- Reboot to System
- LineageOS, AOSP, CAF, Google, Xiaomi
- Sources: https://github.com/LineageOS
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or any other modificattions.
- DO NOT Report bugs if you are not in A30 firmware (Only for Realme 8i Users)
- Narzo 50 Users please flash your version's respective magisk patched boot image after flashing ROM
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
LineageOS 19.1, ROM for the Realme 8i/Narzo 50
Kernel Source : Using Prebuilt A30 (Realme hasn't released kernel sources yet)
ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
ROM Firmware Required: A.30
Based On: LineageOS