Sep 20, 2019
Naples
Realme XT
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/12.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
  • Flash RUI firmware
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Gapps(optional)
  • Flash Magisk(optional)
  • Wipe data/cache, if having any problems format data

Update installation:
  • Flash ROM (optionally GApps and magisk)

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_kernel_realme_sdm710

Download:
ROM https://crdroid.net/RMX1921
Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/c..._vendor_crDroidOTA/12.0/changelog_RMX1921.txt

Known issues:
  1. AFAIK all is working

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
RMX1921 Telegram group
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs

XDA:DevDB Information
crDroid 8.x, ROM for the Realme XT

Contributors
ThatisJigen
ROM OS Version: Android 12
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-06-23
Last Updated 2022-01-25

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahalhajal

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
Maine
jmizzle.com
Bluetooth is wonky on my end. Audio plays via device speaker instead of the 2 sets of headphones and speaker I've tried. Says connected and shows devices battery levels and all, sound just isn't routing to anything.

EDIT: plugging a wired headset in isn't routing audio either, still continues to play thru speaker.
EDIT: Wired headset working, was bad pair of headphones. Bluetooth audio still not routing tho.

Last edited:

syamthampiv

May 6, 2015
Hi Dev, thanks for this rom..everything is working fine..the only thing that I am facing is that there is something blinking (like an led) near to the front camera while hearing voice messages in whatsapp..dont know whether it is something related to the rom

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
Maine
jmizzle.com
Hi Dev, thanks for this rom..everything is working fine..the only thing that I am facing is that there is something blinking (like an led) near to the front camera while hearing voice messages in whatsapp..dont know whether it is something related to the rom
I've noticed that on AIM ROM and Havoc also. I only seem to notice it if I have fingerprint unlock setup but currently do not since the scanner seems wonky with a glass protector on.

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
Maine
jmizzle.com
Is the any chance we could get pie navigation controls added? Just navigation, non of the battery level and other nonsense with it. I miss them from the old days. I like the extra bit of screen space you get by using gesture controls but the gesture controls themselves are horribly implemented IMO.

Arno_Nuehm

Jun 3, 2020
Dear crDroid Team,

thank you so much for your amazing work. The main reason why I bought this phone, was that your system is running on it!
I was using crDroid on my Motorola Droid 4 for a long time and didn’t want to miss it ever again.

Now I’m running crDroid 6.7 on my european version Realme XT (RMX1921EUEX) and wanted to update to 6.9.

My question is now how to update exactly.

Your very short guide suggests:

• Flash RUI firmware
• Flash ROM(GApps and magisk will survive)

Where can I find the firmware for my phone? The firmware link on your website points to the indian firmware version (RMX1921EX) and I’m not sure if I can use it.

--> Can I use this indian firmware for my european phone?
--> What would happen, if I just install the official OTA for the european version over my existing crDroid system and then install the crDroid Update over it?
--> It’s written that magisk will survive. Does that also apply for the magisk modules (I have microG installed)

Thank you in advance :)

Arno_Nuehm

Jun 3, 2020
Dear crDroid Team,

thank you so much for your amazing work. The main reason why I bought this phone, was that your system is running on it!
I was using crDroid on my Motorola Droid 4 for a long time and didn’t want to miss it ever again.

Now I’m running crDroid 6.7 on my european version Realme XT (RMX1921EUEX) and wanted to update to 6.9.

My question is now how to update exactly.

Your very short guide suggests:

• Flash RUI firmware
• Flash ROM(GApps and magisk will survive)

Where can I find the firmware for my phone? The firmware link on your website points to the indian firmware version (RMX1921EX) and I’m not sure if I can use it.

--> Can I use this indian firmware for my european phone?
--> What would happen, if I just install the official OTA for the european version over my existing crDroid system and then install the crDroid Update over it?
--> It’s written that magisk will survive. Does that also apply for the magisk modules (I have microG installed)

Thank you in advance :)

Update: I successfully used the linked indian firmware version and updated without any problems. Great work!

padely

Apr 21, 2011
A2DP Error

I'm om crDroid 6.9
After updating to 6.9, I can't stream audio to my bluetooth speaker. Herewith I provide logcat for further diagnostic.

Edit: I've disable A2DP hardware offload and it works now

Attachments

• logcat_09-18-2020_20-27-04.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

shell79

Jun 18, 2020
Can anyone tell something about the camera? How can i switch between the cameras? I can only use front and one rear camera. Any advice?

Top Liked Posts