[ROM][12.0][davinci] Picsel inExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

fspa7

Jan 24, 2022
Nice work with this ROM. Does it support OTA updates? If not, is there any plan for that? Thank you

Piemo

Oct 31, 2010
I did a test through Magisk and had issues with the safetynet, tried also to change fingerprint, but at the end I gave up and decided that I'll be ok also without root (for me useful only for adaway).
Honestly I'm not regretting that, and there's much less work to do to have all the functions running.

But glad to see that if I would need, it would work... maybe I've only to change the method! Great :D

EarthBladeX

Jan 10, 2017
For anyone wondering, I used an USB OTG Stick for updating, because the internal storage cant be encrypted with the current TWRP!

Had to reflash Magisk, but everything (including safetynet and gpay with the help of the safetynet module) works like a charm

RototRobot

May 2, 2020
I have been using this rom for about a week now, I just wanted to thank you! It's been flawless so far (though Im not much of a power user) battery life seems very good also.

Master_T

May 11, 2011
I've seen the new release on telegram saying that pixel spoofing to have unlimited Google photos storage has been disabled due to account bans.

I'm still on Picselinexperience v11 that also has pixel spoofing, is my Google account at risk? Is there a patch or a manual way to disable the spoofing?

liam86

Nov 1, 2013
Hi, someone knows how can i shutter down the Blue led when phone Is in charge? Thanks a lot.

never182raf

Dec 21, 2015
Hola, tengo un Mi 9T, quisiera saber si necesito un OTG para instalar esta ROM, hay forma de instalar con los archivos en la memoria interna?

never182raf

Dec 21, 2015
Hola, tengo un Mi 9T, quisiera saber si necesito un OTG para instalar esta ROM, hay forma de instalar con los archivos en la memoria interna?

Haybreaker

May 5, 2017
Realme GT 2 Pro
Lo siento, despues de la instalacion primera, no puedes instalar update con los archivos de la memoria interna, necesitas un computadora con ADB y usas "adb sideload" o un OTG.

Mi espanol es no bueno, pero espero que esto ayude

never182raf

Dec 21, 2015
Lo siento, despues de la instalacion primera, no puedes instalar update con los archivos de la memoria interna, necesitas una computadora con ADB y usas "adb sideload" o un OTG.

Mi español no es bueno, pero espero que esto ayude
gracias por contestar, es que mi pregunta es si puedo hacer la instalacion de esta rom por primera vez metiendo los archivos de instalacion en la memoria interna o tengo que hacerlo con un OTG?? ¡Esta será la primera vez que instale una ROM en este teléfono!

kVenu

Feb 3, 2022
Hi everyone!
Anyone knows if Google Pay works properly with NFC with this ROM?
Thank you so much

never182raf

Dec 21, 2015
Lo siento, despues de la instalacion primera, no puedes instalar update con los archivos de la memoria interna, necesitas un computadora con ADB y usas "adb sideload" o un OTG.

Mi espanol es no bueno, pero espero que esto ayude
I am new to this, this is the first time that I will change the ROM to my 9T, my question is if to install this ROM for the first time it can be done from the TWRP with the files in the internal memory of the device or do I necessarily need an OTG to do it ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zSLlyzz.jpg

Picsel inExperience for Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20 [davinci]

What is Picsel inExperience?

Picsel inExperience is just my own personal take at Pixel Experience.
    I use a different device tree from the official one, a different kernel and i try to keep it as much updated as possible.

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    - You tell me

Current features
    - Long press power to turn on torch
    - Long press volume rocker to skip tracks
    - NFC tile
    - Three fingers swipe to screenshot
    - Silk design LTE+ icon
    - Burn in protection for status bar and navbar
    - Double tap to sleep on status bar and lockscreen
    - Hide gestures pill
    - Baked in custom Monet Icons (from ProtonAOSP and AwakenOS)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS NOR VENDOR, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

How to install?
    1. Flash the rom package
    2. Flash Magisk (optional)
    3. Format Data
    4. Reboot!

How to update?
    You can use sideload until recoveries capable of decrypting /data in Android 12 become available

Sources
    Device Tree (common)
    Device Tree
    Kernel

Stay tuned
    Picsel's Telegram group

Donate to me
    PayPal

XDA:DevDB Information
    Picsel inExperience, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors

Hack64
    ROM OS Version: Android 12
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable​
    New update is out

Changelog:

• January Security Patches (R27)
    • Switched back to PE sepolicy
    • Google Photos upload should now be unlimited
    Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pi...ience_davinci-12.0-20220121-1915.zip/download

Support me: https://paypal.me/marcor00
    I wish ROM creators would post the following:
    Safetynet passes without root?
    Widevine L1 status?
    Does fingerprint reader works when night mode is turned on?

It seems very few ROMs pass the above :(.
    I'm not the creator but I am running the ROM.

SafetyNet passes (I thought they all do when not rooted)
    The security level is L1
    is night mode the mode that tints the screen orange? if so then yes I am able to use fingerprint with that on
    I want to switch from latest working Miui 12 (21.11.24) for Mi9t, to Picsel, because there no future updates.
    Do I nedd to change TWRP to flash Picsel?

Should I expect other problems?
    MIUI 13 exists with ANDROID 12 is not official Here the link https://www.mediafire.com/file/vt1m6dre5e33k79/xiaomi.eu_MI9T_22.8.3_OnDroid.zip/file
    tutorial
    Great to see that there's still movement on this device. Grande!

Is there any requirement for firmware update?
    Thanks
    Just use the latest stable firmware for your region