• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12.0][davinci][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X Snow

Search This thread

Fergus99999

Jan 3, 2020
I cant update, because recovery dont show name's folder. It shows in folders.:
2h8P9lGY8I1A884LMsBjaA
2u+nb0LdBNopRSa5LehsvB
75aTrCvYkWG+R+lrcRz6WA
DcwYkwSKokq8Rm5lYc4YYC
TWRP, and Orange fox.

Last edited:

dravik

Mar 7, 2008
I cant update, because recovery dont show name's folder. It shows in folders.:
2h8P9lGY8I1A884LMsBjaA
2u+nb0LdBNopRSa5LehsvB
75aTrCvYkWG+R+lrcRz6WA
DcwYkwSKokq8Rm5lYc4YYC
TWRP, and Orange fox.
Your data partition is encrypted. Choose adb in the advanced section and do adb sideload zipname from the command line.

I did a dirty update through adb and the ROM runs smooth . Camera app is back! Thanks

Last edited:

Fergus99999

Jan 3, 2020
Your data partition is encrypted. Choose adb in the advanced section and do adb sideload zipname from the command line.

I did a dirty update through adb and the ROM runs smooth . Camera app is back! Thanks
Thank you, but i return to xiaomi.eu. I cant update without a clean install and the battery stats dont work. Maybe i'll try again, in the future.

Jan 30, 2015
Breda
Yes, the latest update (28/11/2021) has the option to enable Full screen gestures; hides the navbar pill and keyboard space. Thank you very much!

csdobak2

Mar 20, 2015
Hello!
I am facing this problem and i dont know what to do.
I installed the rom normally, everything worked... then I noticed I'm on 10% of battery. Ok, i connected the charger and it says slow charging. Did some research and found that a magisk module should fix this problem. Installed magisk, but before I could install the module the phone literally died. I got this low battery icon whenever i try to turn on the phone. Its on the charger for 4 hours now and nothing. Notification led constantly blinking. I cant access neither fastboot nor recovery because this low battery icon (it shows that the phone is charging but not). Tried with a bigger charger, nothing.
I have never had any problem with battery. Fast charging worked perfectly wih previous rom.
If anyone can help i would be very thankful.

Last edited:

ndr1224

Dec 5, 2021
Thank you for the ROM @dgmarie0001

1) Could you please include ANX camera in next release?
My wife loves the beauty filters in ANX camera.

2) When I turn on full gestures, pill space does not hide. A small bug

3) Fingerprint sensor works a bit slow. it might be optimized.

Excellent ROM. Congrats.

sinanlenfom

Apr 14, 2014
istanbul
Hi, anyone install aliexpress app and open a page. i have a issue on dotos 5.2. aliexpress app pages opened blank.
Screenshot_20211207-162256_AliExpress.png

johnjaffee

Sep 23, 2015
Hi
Is there a way to root this rom? I have tried flashing Magisk 21.4, 22 and 23, it flashed succesfully (21.4) but it doesn't work, there is no Magisk app like in other roms and the rom is not rooted.

smalldoge

Jan 3, 2020
This is a very noob question, but can someone guide me on how to flash this rom. I already have a custom rom (msm extended A10) installed. Should I clean flash or dirty flash this one and how should I go about doing it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Fergus99999

Jan 3, 2020
This is a very noob question, but can someone guide me on how to flash this rom. I already have a custom rom (msm extended A10) installed. Should I clean flash or dirty flash this one and how should I go about doing it? Any help is greatly appreciated!
I think clean flash.
1. Reboot to Recovery (Orange fox, Twrp, i tried)
2. Download the zip for your device
3. Flash whichever recovery you desire and Flash A11 firmware
4. Wipe Data/Cache/System
5. Flash the ROM
6. Format data/ YES
6. Reboot to System

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This maintainer using "proton mail" on Google drive account. That means you will never track who is using this mail account. Totaly untrackable. Also he/she claims 17 y/o a girl. This is a very suspicous. Be carefull before using that "unofficial" rom. I was so close to flash before i started to search about "who is this maintainer?".
    Ignore this guy. he already got banned from the telegram group for making such claims.
    Hi dravik,

I did it but my phone didn't delete the old ROM, it made a new installation on my phone using the free space.... Now I can't access my old data (encrypted), do you know how to do this?

Thanks a lot

PS: and I can't access my storage on phone or on PC ...
    Hi, i'm sorry for the late response. I have no clue why it worked out different for you. Maybe we used different versions of software, bootloader of TWRP? Send me a pm if you want to compare some of our tool versions.
    Is it possible to dirty flash the new version(30.12) over the version from 18.12, with encrypted storage, or did i have to wait for TWRP till it support A12 decryption? @dgmarie0001
    you can update from side loaded from recovery for that you need pc.
    Been installing this UNOFFICIAL rom since december, and today is the worst thing to happen. Few of my online account got hacked, never had been before. The only password management is from Google, kinda suspected maybe there's some keylog, backdoor to the passmngmt (just a theory). Would like to advise not to use this rom.

Evolution X 6.0 for the Xiaomi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T [davinci]

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or valId, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */
    0KUV8YX.png

Keep Evolving
    Pixel UI, customization, and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

SRQCjQJ.png

Just flash and check "The Evolver". We have tons of features combined together from different ROMs.

CIrL2gb.png

Google recorder works but is missing some features.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

o2G52Ve.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the update for your device
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Download
    Device Support

Reuploaded now. Thank you everyone for being patient :)
    This maintainer using "proton mail" on Google drive account. That means you will never track who is using this mail account. Totaly untrackable. Also he/she claims 17 y/o a girl. This is a very suspicous. Be carefull before using that "unofficial" rom. I was so close to flash before i started to search about "who is this maintainer?".
    Shout out to @dgmarie0001
    The ROM is excellent, so smooth and stable, no issue so far.
    Keep up the good work!
    I think clean flash.
    1. Reboot to Recovery (Orange fox, Twrp, i tried)
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Format data/ YES
    6. Reboot to System