[CLOSED] [ROM][12L] DerpFest for OnePlus 5/T [Official][2022-08-27]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Fistofcode

Oct 10, 2021
OnePlus 5T
I can't receive calls idk why??? There is no totla incoming the phone reboots itself when I turn mobile data on and off.. or aeroplane mode... Idk which bug is that??? Can anyone help?

Fistofcode

Oct 10, 2021
OnePlus 5T
Guide me ? How to do that? I am using orange fox recovery ... I installed dumpling derpnest after unzipping and wiping dalvik and cache ...what more should I do?

saurabhere

Jan 6, 2013
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 5T
Thanks dev for the awesome ROM. Just clean flashed it from stock.

Everything runs smooth except a minor bug with some thread based apps (e.g read chan) which don't load content with wi-fi.
When I go to Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> <appname> -> Mobile data and Wi-Fi, I see "Wi-Fi data" is disabled. On trying to switch it, the settings app crashes and reopens. Checking again, it shows the switch as enabled. After this, if I launch the app, the OS crashes and phone restarts.
I can help with a proper bug report if that helps.

hptouchev

Dec 1, 2016
Does "hey/ok google" hotword work when the screen in turned off ?
It works when the screen is on (even if locked), but just as soon as the screen is turned off, it doesn't work.
I have installed the " Invisible-Assistant-Fix " in magisk, and enabled "Voice match" in Assistant settings.
Is there anything else I should do for this to work.

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
It works when the screen is on (even if locked), but just as soon as the screen is turned off, it doesn't work.
I have installed the " Invisible-Assistant-Fix " in magisk, and enabled "Voice match" in Assistant settings.
I only have it working when the screen is on or on lockscreen.

deneimainoob

Jan 28, 2015
Athens
From the things I remember it is not possible. At least not without using a lot of battery.
Last time I searched and tried to do this I found no good way of doing it beacuse many people said that phone needs some hardware for it while others said it can be done via software. The problem with the software is that the device would need to be awake for it to detect the hotword so it would have a big inpact in battery.
That's what I remember from the whole thing.

Reactions: chaundb

deneimainoob

Jan 28, 2015
Athens
Thanks dev for the awesome ROM. Just clean flashed it from stock.

Everything runs smooth except a minor bug with some thread based apps (e.g read chan) which don't load content with wi-fi.
When I go to Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> <appname> -> Mobile data and Wi-Fi, I see "Wi-Fi data" is disabled. On trying to switch it, the settings app crashes and reopens. Checking again, it shows the switch as enabled. After this, if I launch the app, the OS crashes and phone restarts.
I can help with a proper bug report if that helps.
I tried just doing this and it worked normally. The switch was on and I turned it off and on again(Viber). It worked without a problem. Maybe it's a specific app problem?

deneimainoob

Jan 28, 2015
Athens
It got more difficult to get it for some. I would like to avoid telegram link but you better understand when following from this channel post: https://t.me/randomfilezz/328

I could only copy and paste from there. It is also the source of the zips I shared here. Not tried this method myself but maybe it helps you.
Oh, by the way I did manage to get the Assistant 2.0 working so thank you for the link :D

Reactions: NurKeinNeid

saurabhere

Jan 6, 2013
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 5T
I tried just doing this and it worked normally. The switch was on and I turned it off and on again(Viber). It worked without a problem. Maybe it's a specific app problem?
Yes. Doesn't happen on all apps. Maybe for some apps that are packaged in a particular way or using a particular UI component.

I see it on these 2 apps:

I captured a log trace of the crash of the settings app:
Java:
time: 1634363677786 msg: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Remote stack trace:     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.setAppOnInterfaceLocked(NetworkManagementService.java:1604)     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.restrictAppOnInterfaceLocked(NetworkManagementService.java:1578)     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.restrictAppOnInterface(NetworkManagementService.java:1561)     at com.android.server.net.NetworkPolicyManagerService.updateRulesForDataUsageRestrictionsULInner(NetworkPolicyManagerService.java:4375)     at com.android.server.net.NetworkPolicyManagerService.updateRulesForDataUsageRestrictionsUL(NetworkPolicyManagerService.java:4348) stacktrace: java.lang.IllegalStateException: android.os.ServiceSpecificException: Operation not permitted (code 1)     at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Parcel.java:2381)     at android.os.Parcel.createException(Parcel.java:2357)     at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2340)     at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2282)     at android.net.INetworkPolicyManager$Stub$Proxy.removeUidPolicy(INetworkPolicyManager.java:564)     at android.net.NetworkPolicyManager.removeUidPolicy(NetworkPolicyManager.java:263)     at com.android.settings.datausage.AppDataUsage.setAppRestriction(AppDataUsage.java:465)     at com.android.settings.datausage.AppDataUsage.setAppRestrictWifi(AppDataUsage.java:457)     at com.android.settings.datausage.AppDataUsage.onPreferenceChange(AppDataUsage.java:283)     at androidx.preference.Preference.callChangeListener(Preference.java:1120)     at androidx.preference.TwoStatePreference.onClick(TwoStatePreference.java:67)     at androidx.preference.Preference.performClick(Preference.java:1184)     at com.android.settingslib.RestrictedSwitchPreference.performClick(RestrictedSwitchPreference.java:152)     at androidx.preference.Preference.performClick(Preference.java:1168)     at androidx.preference.SwitchPreference.performClick(SwitchPreference.java:195)     at androidx.preference.Preference$1.onClick(Preference.java:181)     at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:7448)     at android.view.View.performClickInternal(View.java:7425)     at android.view.View.access$3600(View.java:810)     at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:28306)     at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:938)     at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)     at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:223)     at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7668)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)     at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:594)     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:947) Caused by: android.os.RemoteException: Remote stack trace:     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.setAppOnInterfaceLocked(NetworkManagementService.java:1604)     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.restrictAppOnInterfaceLocked(NetworkManagementService.java:1578)     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.restrictAppOnInterface(NetworkManagementService.java:1561)     at com.android.server.net.NetworkPolicyManagerService.updateRulesForDataUsageRestrictionsULInner(NetworkPolicyManagerService.java:4375)     at com.android.server.net.NetworkPolicyManagerService.updateRulesForDataUsageRestrictionsUL(NetworkPolicyManagerService.java:4348)

Edit: issue doesn't happen anymore after I installed Magisk and some modules. Not sure if related.

Last edited:

deneimainoob

Jan 28, 2015
Athens
Yes. Doesn't happen on all apps. Maybe for some apps that are packaged in a particular way or using a particular UI component.

I see it on these 2 apps:

I captured a log trace of the crash of the settings app:
Java:
time: 1634363677786 msg: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Remote stack trace:     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.setAppOnInterfaceLocked(NetworkManagementService.java:1604)     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.restrictAppOnInterfaceLocked(NetworkManagementService.java:1578)     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.restrictAppOnInterface(NetworkManagementService.java:1561)     at com.android.server.net.NetworkPolicyManagerService.updateRulesForDataUsageRestrictionsULInner(NetworkPolicyManagerService.java:4375)     at com.android.server.net.NetworkPolicyManagerService.updateRulesForDataUsageRestrictionsUL(NetworkPolicyManagerService.java:4348) stacktrace: java.lang.IllegalStateException: android.os.ServiceSpecificException: Operation not permitted (code 1)     at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Parcel.java:2381)     at android.os.Parcel.createException(Parcel.java:2357)     at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2340)     at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2282)     at android.net.INetworkPolicyManager$Stub$Proxy.removeUidPolicy(INetworkPolicyManager.java:564)     at android.net.NetworkPolicyManager.removeUidPolicy(NetworkPolicyManager.java:263)     at com.android.settings.datausage.AppDataUsage.setAppRestriction(AppDataUsage.java:465)     at com.android.settings.datausage.AppDataUsage.setAppRestrictWifi(AppDataUsage.java:457)     at com.android.settings.datausage.AppDataUsage.onPreferenceChange(AppDataUsage.java:283)     at androidx.preference.Preference.callChangeListener(Preference.java:1120)     at androidx.preference.TwoStatePreference.onClick(TwoStatePreference.java:67)     at androidx.preference.Preference.performClick(Preference.java:1184)     at com.android.settingslib.RestrictedSwitchPreference.performClick(RestrictedSwitchPreference.java:152)     at androidx.preference.Preference.performClick(Preference.java:1168)     at androidx.preference.SwitchPreference.performClick(SwitchPreference.java:195)     at androidx.preference.Preference$1.onClick(Preference.java:181)     at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:7448)     at android.view.View.performClickInternal(View.java:7425)     at android.view.View.access$3600(View.java:810)     at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:28306)     at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:938)     at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)     at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:223)     at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7668)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)     at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:594)     at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:947) Caused by: android.os.RemoteException: Remote stack trace:     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.setAppOnInterfaceLocked(NetworkManagementService.java:1604)     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.restrictAppOnInterfaceLocked(NetworkManagementService.java:1578)     at com.android.server.NetworkManagementService.restrictAppOnInterface(NetworkManagementService.java:1561)     at com.android.server.net.NetworkPolicyManagerService.updateRulesForDataUsageRestrictionsULInner(NetworkPolicyManagerService.java:4375)     at com.android.server.net.NetworkPolicyManagerService.updateRulesForDataUsageRestrictionsUL(NetworkPolicyManagerService.java:4348)
I am sorry but I am not a developer so I will leave the log for someone who can understand it. :p
As for the apps I tried the 4Chan Reader and it worked normally. If this feature is important to you I would suggest to look at other things like how you flashed your ROM or even wiping and re-flashing etc.

TheDrgizzmo

Dec 9, 2011
OnePlus 5
hi, im trying this ROM for some days, and i have issues with fingerprint, sometiimes not recognize it, and then when im using an app and want to go home, the home button (center) not run, need to press left button, to close se the open apps and then close.
Any idea to fix the fingerprint sensor?

sebinss

Sep 26, 2015
@NurKeinNeid
Not sure if I am missing something but it seems like Assistant 2.0 is already there. So no need to do the invisible assistant fix zip flashing from magisk.
Lastly, thank you very much for your hard work

For anyone who is wondering if call recording works -
Call recorder zip works, and although an announcement is made, it seems to be local, and the other side cannot hear it...

Reactions: NurKeinNeid

Ken1996

Dec 29, 2019
Hey guys! What mbn files are use in this custom? I don't know how to extract mbn files. VoLTE and VoWiFi ang wokring on my OnePlus 5t so maybe I can upload it on my OnePlus 7 Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

derp.png

This is a small project based on AOSP. We try to be a platform for beginners and support the Custom ROM community with our own unique contributions as well. This ROM exists thanks to inspiration of AOSiP, Thank you! #StayDerped

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

What's broken?
    - Reverting to 11 may be difficult and may require reset of internal storage

IYoyzLd.png

DerpFest-12-Official-Shinju-dumpling-20220827

Google Drive
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1w489zX2aEG1NiQTSlp0_2g_yuZVSArGO

Sourceforge
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/derpfest/files/dumpling/

DerpFest-12-Official-Shinju-cheeseburger-20220827

Google Drive
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1atdgdfpiBfMRuYXUpX8KeyVqmtRft5jg

Sourceforge
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/derpfest/files/cheeseburger/

INSTRUCTIONS

Credit/Thanks:

Google for Android and AOSP

LineageOS

AOSiP

AICP

ABC ROM

AquariOS

BootleggersROM

PixelExperience

OmniROM

Cory Collins

---------

Any others we may have forgotten to credit

And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

XDA:DevDB Information

DerpFest, ROM for the OnePlus 5T

Contributors @NurKeinNeid

ROM Source https://github.com/DerpFest-12

Kernel Source https://github.com/DerpFest-12/kernel_oneplus_msm8998

ROM OS Version: 12L

ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.1

Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-10-05

Last Updated 2022-08-27​
    Derpfest Beta Update!

Sorry for the delay. It's my fault. I was not satisfied yesterday. But it turned out it was just me. But that also meant that we now had more time and could add and fix more stuff. Many thanks to all who helped, especially to @idoybh.

I'm not sure I should push OTA. I think it's safer for the next release. I now have a whole week of free time and can finally devote more time to the ROM. Let's see what we can bring new.

Cheeseburger provided by @David again. Much thanks to him :)

Changelog:
    Device:
    - Updated to latest AOSP Clang 10.0.1
    - Upstreamed Kronic to 4.4.205
    - audio: Removed hw_acc effect
    - audio: Removed audio amplifier
    - Reverted vulkan blobs from mata

ROM:
    - Added Custom Rounded Corner and Padding preferences (Thanks to @911-Future_Maker)
    - Improved Statusbar logos (thanks to @fraz14)
    - Added Increasing ring feature (thanks to @fraz14)
    - Added Option to edit footer text
    - Added Screen off animations
    - Added Combined & Dynamic Network Traffic Mode
    - Added Option to select size of Single Traffic (Up/Down) Font Size
    - Added Hide notch support
    - Added Option to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is on
    - Modified In-display fingerprint icon (thanks to @okitavera)
    - Added OP Screen Recorder (available from qs tile)
    - Updated Pixel LiveWallpapers (color options included for example)
    - Added Switch for pre P mobile type icon style
    - Improved Network tuner switches and ims icon behavior
    - Fixed custom app selection dialog for hw keys
    - Added flash-call-on-waiting options
    - Added back developer QS tiles
    - Added back SELinux info
    - Properly handle View Visibility for left clock
    - Fixed right clock padding
    - Fixed statusbar clock overlapping after reboot
    - Improved Compass qs tile and added a device supports compass check
    - Allowed disabling BrightlineFalsingManager with config flag
    - Use matching data usage size formatting between QS and Settings
    - Added support for showing Notification LED in zen mode
    - Switched to new AOSP method to set screenshot delay to 0
    - Turned off some more debugging
    - Force disabled PlayServices OTA checks
    - Conditionally disabled uncrypt for ota
    - Granted some more permissions for Google apps
    - Some more things maybe I can't remember more :p

Downloads:

DerpFest-10-Beta-Official-dumpling-20191202
    Google Drive

Google Drive - Mirror

AFH - Mirror

DerpFest-10-Beta-Official-cheeseburger-20191202
    Google Drive

AFH - Mirror

MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON THE LATEST STOCK FIRMWARE

Firmware required:
    dumpling

cheeseburger

Thanks for all your feedback, and support!
    Derpfest Update!

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it last night and am now at work but I really wanted to bring you an update. So there is only Google Drive and I will upload sourceforge and push OTA tonight.

Many thanks to @David, who built again today for cheeseburger.

Device:
    - Reverted some of recent wifi config changes
    - Updated Clang to 10.0.4
    - Fixed manual network selection
    - Some various kernel updates

Changelog:
    - Added back gesture haptic feedback toggle
    - Improved QS detail view layout
    - Improved AOD QS tile (states and longclick added)
    - Reworked color options for Edge light
    - Added Force Expanded Notifications option
    - Added Dark theme scheduling
    - Removed system accents entirely and added RGB accent presets for the picker
    - Added Hentai custom header pack
    - Rmoved ugly separator in ChooserActivity
    - Updated AOD QS tile drawable
    - Allowed full heigth for bottom layout in style option picker
    - Allowed to launch themepicker from app drawer with other launchers
    - Use system fonts at more places
    - Fixed USSD alert dialog theme
    - Added an about page to DerpQuest
    - Fixed navbar color in PermissionsManager when using dark themes
    - Make resolver list layouts have round corners
    - Use colorPrimary for QS detail toolbar
    - Use MD2 icon for missed call notification
    - Don't disable GPS in Doze until the device is stationary
    - Fixed Carrier Label text overlap when notifications arrives
    - Made emergency notification dismissable
    - Fixed failed unlock attempt dialog button
    - Added Signature spoofing support
    - Fixed User edit info dialog during rotation
    - Added cpu set for audio app
    - Reapplied QC blkio cgroup support value adds using new task_profiles
    - Refined battery saver footer string
    - Updated Chinese, German and Russian translations
    - Added French and Hindi translations

Downloads:

DerpFest-10-Official-dumpling-20200304

Google Drive

Sourceforge

DerpFest-10-Official-cheeseburger-20200304

Google Drive

Sourceforge
    Derpfest Beta Update!

It was a wild week with the r16 merge. I wanted to realize something more, but I think what we have achieved is very good. And anything that doesn't make it into the release will be even more polished in the next build. Many thanks again to @idoybh. I enjoy the cooperation.

Cheeseburger provided by @David again. Much thanks to him :)

NOTE: We just noticed "double tap to trigger doze" is crashing when trying to open the intent. We just missed checking this. Will be fixed in next build.

Changelog:
    Device:
    - Upstreamed Kronic to 4.4.206
    - Removed Dirac (according to the survey results on Telegram)
    - Reenabled location provider packages
    - Updated ims from LA.UM.8.6.r1-01900-89xx.0
    - Updated qti telephony jar from LA.UM.8.6.r1-01900-89xx.0

ROM:
    - Merged December Security Patch (r16)
    - Added DataSwitch QS tile
    - Added Edge lighting notification option
    - Added Custom Carrier Label & Carrier Label Placement options
    - Added option to hide arrow for back gesture
    - Added QS panel opacity option
    - Removed Screen off animations (broken after r16 merge)
    - Improved Partial screenshot (allowed back action only from right side)
    - Improved Screenshot QS tile
    - Added option for visualizer default color
    - Added Double tap to trigger doze
    - Added option to set pulse brightness
    - Fixed tilepage layout update for QS tiles
    - Fixed black screen after AOD_PAUSED
    - Restored cache clean up code in PackageManagerService
    - Cellular QS tile title is based on carrier now
    - Removed data tile dialog
    - Added Omni Doze settings & TimeInState
    - Reimported Google TextClock translations and removed 24h translations
    - Added ability to open sound settings on long click at the panel button
    - Changed default font size of Single Traffic to 21dp
    - Enabled double tap sleep gestures by default
    - Improved Bluetooth battery level icons

Downloads:

DerpFest-10-Beta-Official-dumpling-20191208
    Google Drive

Google Drive - Mirror

AFH - Mirror

DerpFest-10-Beta-Official-cheeseburger-20191208
    Google Drive

AFH - Mirror

MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON THE LATEST STOCK FIRMWARE

Firmware required:
    dumpling

cheeseburger

Thanks for all your feedback, and support!