I did bro. Still the same. Partition issue. Somebody please share exact texts to be typed in cmd. Else, I request any of you guys please make a batch file and share. I really wanna try this ROM out. I loved it when I used it few months ago. But after the size of the rom got increased, I was never able to flash it. Tried so many ways.
From what you've shared, your process is correct. There is some other thing thats broken.I did bro. Still the same. Partition issue. Somebody please share exact texts to be typed in cmd. Else, I request any of you guys please make a batch file and share. I really wanna try this ROM out. I loved it when I used it few months ago. But after the size of the rom got increased, I was never able to flash it. Tried so many ways.
I had a similar issue. I had to type first "adb reboot fastboot" with the phone turned on, wait until in fastboot an then type "fastboot reboot fastboot". After that everything worked for me.
Yes, it's because of the removal of Google network stack which was requested by users to fix sms issue on jio and Airtel. Situation is also worse for me now, but everything for the users.Again I report a problem with manual network selection. As indicated above, it does not allow manual selection. My line allows selection of any network operator and with DerpFest it doesn't work. Always report not allowed. Same SIM in my other OP5 works. Today I did another test.
In the OP7TPro I have installed Crdroid and as can be seen in the attached video, it allows changing to any network. With Derpfest it does not allow it. I attach video and logcat. Unfortunately I have to remove Derpfest because in my case it is essential to be able to change the network since, due to coverage issues, I have to change the network manually.
Edit: With Xtended-XR-v9.0- also work manual selection of network. Only fail with Derpfest since 3 lastest versions ( also lost
4G....only connect with LTE ).
Is your rom still sdcardfs? Any plans of moving to non sdcardfs? Thanks for the update. Grea rom..DerpFest Update!
- Added keyboard padding props from stock
- Cleaned up Pinner service for master changes
- Out of beta yippie ya yeah!
- Brought back toggle for A12 Searchbar style and fixed overlap with wifi settings
- Updated Inter font family
- Added support for accented clock color on S Clocks
- Removed date/weather on TypeClock and Omni weather on S clocks until I figure out completely
- Pulse: Added Custom gravity and Center mirrored options
- Added option to extend Pulse to QS Panel
- Pulse: Added Vertical mirror option
- Added options for iOS-like toast notification for clipboard access
- Added moar prebuilt weather icon packs
- Added some Anime custom headers
- Show full default name for wifi and signal icon customization preferences
- Disabled all-caps for smart reply button text
- Removed sensors toggle from automated sleep mode
- FODCircleView: Always update FODAnimation position
- GamingMode: Moved RecordingService into main process
- SystemUI: Halt LyricTicker after statusbar lyric disabled
- Reduced NotificationHistoryDatabase logspam
- Gestures: Fixed up footer string
- P404Panel, ShapeShiftPanel: Don't show captions info tooltip
- Launcher3: Fixed IntentFilter leak in QuickEventsController
- Launcher3: Cleaned up code for QuickEvents and QuickSpaceView
- Launcher3: Fixed Blur not being applied properly in some cases
- Some optimizations from upstream
- Updated German translations
Thanks for all your feedback, and support!
Camera working fine here, what did you do prior to this starting? Not enough information.Hey,
I am running the latest DerpFest on my 7T Pro. My cameras barely work - both Gcam, stock cam and any camera app (instagram, photomath, etc) fails to take photos, or even recognise camera input (screen is black, cannot take photo/video, laggy, etc). How do I fix this? How do I report this? Anyone else had the same issue?
This has been an issue ever since I installed the DerpFest version released on the 7th of January
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */