I did bro. Still the same. Partition issue. Somebody please share exact texts to be typed in cmd. Else, I request any of you guys please make a batch file and share. I really wanna try this ROM out. I loved it when I used it few months ago. But after the size of the rom got increased, I was never able to flash it. Tried so many ways.
From what you've shared, your process is correct. There is some other thing thats broken.I did bro. Still the same. Partition issue. Somebody please share exact texts to be typed in cmd. Else, I request any of you guys please make a batch file and share. I really wanna try this ROM out. I loved it when I used it few months ago. But after the size of the rom got increased, I was never able to flash it. Tried so many ways.
I had a similar issue. I had to type first "adb reboot fastboot" with the phone turned on, wait until in fastboot an then type "fastboot reboot fastboot". After that everything worked for me.
Yes, it's because of the removal of Google network stack which was requested by users to fix sms issue on jio and Airtel. Situation is also worse for me now, but everything for the users.Again I report a problem with manual network selection. As indicated above, it does not allow manual selection. My line allows selection of any network operator and with DerpFest it doesn't work. Always report not allowed. Same SIM in my other OP5 works. Today I did another test.
In the OP7TPro I have installed Crdroid and as can be seen in the attached video, it allows changing to any network. With Derpfest it does not allow it. I attach video and logcat. Unfortunately I have to remove Derpfest because in my case it is essential to be able to change the network since, due to coverage issues, I have to change the network manually.
Edit: With Xtended-XR-v9.0- also work manual selection of network. Only fail with Derpfest since 3 lastest versions ( also lost
4G....only connect with LTE ).
Is your rom still sdcardfs? Any plans of moving to non sdcardfs? Thanks for the update. Grea rom..DerpFest Update!
- Added keyboard padding props from stock
- Cleaned up Pinner service for master changes
- Out of beta yippie ya yeah!
- Brought back toggle for A12 Searchbar style and fixed overlap with wifi settings
- Updated Inter font family
- Added support for accented clock color on S Clocks
- Removed date/weather on TypeClock and Omni weather on S clocks until I figure out completely
- Pulse: Added Custom gravity and Center mirrored options
- Added option to extend Pulse to QS Panel
- Pulse: Added Vertical mirror option
- Added options for iOS-like toast notification for clipboard access
- Added moar prebuilt weather icon packs
- Added some Anime custom headers
- Show full default name for wifi and signal icon customization preferences
- Disabled all-caps for smart reply button text
- Removed sensors toggle from automated sleep mode
- FODCircleView: Always update FODAnimation position
- GamingMode: Moved RecordingService into main process
- SystemUI: Halt LyricTicker after statusbar lyric disabled
- Reduced NotificationHistoryDatabase logspam
- Gestures: Fixed up footer string
- P404Panel, ShapeShiftPanel: Don't show captions info tooltip
- Launcher3: Fixed IntentFilter leak in QuickEventsController
- Launcher3: Cleaned up code for QuickEvents and QuickSpaceView
- Launcher3: Fixed Blur not being applied properly in some cases
- Some optimizations from upstream
- Updated German translations
Thanks for all your feedback, and support!
Yes, in general it's possible to create toggle for this but I if you disable you only have empty space there. We need to find a way to move down the icons then a bit or something but difficulty is different resolution on different devices.Rom works great.
If somebody still has a problem with flashing (error -"
fastboot flash system system.img
target reported max download size of 268435456 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magic"), just update adb and fastboot to the last version.
Is it a possibility to remove google search bar from the bottom of the screen?
I found also that i cannot add left shortcut on lock screen, right works fine.
Once again, great work
I don't understand this post. The only difference is oos cam and that's why another ROM is better. You know what? This year I'm leaving OOS Cam out altogether. Also I don't understand that logic that more builds means more stable. So when we reach third build everything will be stable enough for you, independent of the changes between those builds? It would actually help if you would tell what's exactly wrong or share logs about bugs.Right now, I would/am sticking with KOSP. KOSP has gotten the core fundamentals right such as OOS CAM, (size of) FOD and the general stableness of the OS. Derp does have a few more features but rn I don't think its worth trading stability. I shall revisit this after a few more updates and let you know.
Also the UI is the same between the two OSes.
I don't know as I didn't use it for long enough.
No hate to the dev, DerpFest has been the best A11 ROM IMO and its not that derp os 12 is bad its just KOSP is better. I think it is to be expected as KOSP is 3 updates in already.
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */